It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demands Pre-Emptive Strikes On Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Putin is right about all the terrorist outfits,causing havoc all over the globe.But seriously,i don't think Russia on it's own,has that might anymore.If it did,surely it would have stopped the B.S. in all of it's former states.which now surround a more smaller,Russia.

However,maybe it's time for NATO and even the UN,to step up to the plate now.

Over the past year,the EU,has been studying the possibilities of merging all of the armed forces.One,Air Force,Army and Navy,serving all of the Union.Against terrorists,fanatics and cowards,like these morons called Al Qaeda,(or ever the hell they spell it) This force would be formiddable in Europe.But of course,you would still need,interpol and help from allies with intelligence networks,because adter all,you'd want to exterminate the likes od A.Q and suchlike,rather than just move them out of the EU area.

Then of course,you have other problems arising.In England,one fear is, Can we trust our armed forces safety,to officers and others,of countries that have stabbed us in the back?,i.e Germany,France,Italy and Spain.All of these nations,though close allies now,have at sometime in history,been that,before attacking us.

It's said,Times Change,so do people and yes,great frienfships have been formed,even since WWII.

I don't think even a one world government could even stop these differences.(Ever seen the film Fatherland?Total BS i know,but change the format from the Nazi's,to a one world power.You'd probably end up with a world wide retake on the USA's Civil War,or Cromwell's one.Either way, citizens will not put up with it,and they will fight,because it's human nature.

So to Putin i would say,Great Idea,now get NATO,the UN and most of all,the freeworld leaders and end AQ,the PLO and amy other moron group,once and for all!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA You people have no idea what Mighty Rus is about to do, Rus doesn't need to announce it's going to attack targets in Chechnya, the reason Rus is annoucing it is because Rus is about to strike "OUTSIDE" of Rus territory.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

the reason Rus is annoucing it is because Rus is about to strike "OUTSIDE" of Rus territory.

Exactly. And where are they going? Are they going to use their bombers in Afghanistan?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The Russian-backed breakaway republics Abkhazia and South Ossetia

Abhkazia and Ossetia are Georgian Regions..not Russian.
That is hardly a reason for Russia to Attack Georgia, Both the
regions want to be seperate from Georgia and are more willing
to seek Russia for help then to make that happen....but I don't
think Russia will do much to make that happen...but ya never know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join