It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Mossad iz Behind most Terror Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is some more evedence that Mossad iz willing to kill thousands if not millions of people including YOU Americans to get USA to attack not only Iraq and Iran but to litteraly carve up the ENTIRE Middle east for a much larger "ISREAL. bellaciao.org...

[edit on 30-8-2005 by John bull 1]
ed. spelling in title

[edit on 31-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
By Way of Deception by Victor Ostrovsky, & Claire Hoy

book was writen by an ex Moussad agent, as an expose. Claims that Israel often has advance warnings of terror attacks, but doesn't bother to pass them on to the CIA.

For one thing, according to the book, Moussad doesn't have much respect for the CIA. They are 'players who don't know how to play'. Moussad agents brag that when they are 'sitting down with CIA friends, the CIA aren't sitting down with their friends'.

Plus there is the idea that by committing America to the war on terrorism, they'll will be more supportive to Israel's agenda. It's similar to the relationship Britian had with America prior to World War 2. America didn't enter the war until Pearl Harbour. This way, it becomes America's problem too.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't lend too much credibility to a column that references the "planned June 2005 war with Iran." SiberianTiger has yet again shown that he is nothing more than a Jew-hating Russian with delusions of grandeur about his once-mighty, and now weak, country.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wonder if there's any logic behind the sudden influx of "everything that has ever happened can be blamed on Mossad" threads.

I wonder if perhaps some of the people posting these things are here as part of an organized effort.

I wonder if people realize that these dozens of threads all contain the same links, the same theories, and the same arguments. Over and over and over again.

I wonder if there's an actual point to having so many threads all stating the same thing.

I wonder when people will develop the ability to ignore these things and not feed them by replying with statements that were said very recently in numerous other threads.

I wonder when people will stop thinking that they are proving something by repeating the motto of the Israeli intelligence services over and over again just in case someone hasn't seen it posted 300,000 other times.

Oh and for the sake of argument, the link you posted contains ZERO evidence of the ever elusive satanic (right?) Mossad (which for some reason is posted in all caps when certain groups of members mention them) being behind "most terror attacks" as you say.

You should edit your thread title to read "Here's someone who thinks mossad is behind terror attacks" because stating this as fact is a lie. I don't think we deal in lies here.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Do I sense a pattern here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the third thread in a week or so in which you have typed "mossad" into google, found the stupidest, most biased article you can find, and posted it to ATS as fact.

Your conduct has not gone unnoticed by the senior staff either judging by another thread earlier on...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why do some people feel a need to find other explanations behind terrorism when it's patently obvious that Islamic fundamentalism/extremism is behind it?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey!!! Your title is false! what gives?

I thought you had EVIDENCE that the Mossad is behind Terror Attacks.

Not some 5th rate site (bellaciao.org) with more advertisments than a friggen racecar.

BTW, if you spell racecar backwards...it's the same, racecar.

[edit on 28/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow. Most terror attacks in the world eh?

Dang, if they are pulling that off, they deserve to rule the world. From ireland to Isreal to India to Indonesia. Incredible.

bellaciao.org...

Its a cut and paste of a discusion from liberty forums.

That page is just a cut and paste from an opinion/editorial from another site, which cites this as its source of 'information'. And that is just a blog entry That blog entry is just a diatribe against the administration that says its citing a Seymor Hersh article, but links to this article about gay rights and the supreme courts.

So...what gives??? Did you not follow up on the sources???

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why do some people feel a need to find other explanations behind terrorism when it's patently obvious that Islamic fundamentalism/extremism is behind it?

To elicit pissed off reactions from other members?

To bait people into angry arguments, sit back and enjoy the fights?

I don't know... I can not think of any reason to do nightly google searches for the same topic and post the results here each time. It makes no sense to me.

Perhaps the goal is to get to the point where whenever someone types "Mossad terrorists" into a Google search, the top 5 links will all be ATS?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm confused, speaking up against MOSSAD is racist?!? Funny, I've seen alot of threads on ATS regarding the complete anihilation of Arabic Nations, yet when something comes along that mentions MOSSAD, Israel, or Zionism, it is immediately regarded with hostility and deemed to be racist.
I think it is about time people started to see who is behind the curtain, and wether you want to face it or not, MOSSAD is a terrorist organization financed in part by American Tax Dollars, and worthy of discussion. One could just easily argue that the awareness djarums mentioned is to be interpreted that ATS is becomming pro-zionist, as I too have seen a trend here on this site. The man mentions MOSSAD and he's a Jew Hater huh?
You guys need to understand the difference between a racist, and legitimate opposition to Zionism and Freemasonry, seriously.

I don't hate anybody, but I hate Lies and Bloodshed, both of which are clearly referenced in "By Way of Deception Shall Thou Wage War". We aren't talking about jews, we are talking about zionists, zionist who own the Federal Reserve System, All Major Media Companies, and who monitor over 90% of American Telecommunications (AMDOCS), hire superpowerful lobbyist, have spies almost constantly being expelled from our country, and who have been proven time and time again to be involved in various terrorist related activity through the world. You're damned right there is discussion in conspiracy circles about MOSSAD...Now, is it ok to talk about that sort of thing here, or not, because if we are going to start demonizing any opposition to one of the greatest conspiracies known, then why call ATS a conspiracy site? Who are you protecting, MOSSAD? Israel? The ATS community? Or perhaps are you protecting the fragility of your own preconceptions, because the simple fact is that MOSSAD is a terrorist organization, if you have any doubt of that, I would be more than happy to supply a PLETHORA of information in that regard. I say let the man speak, or start your own "I Support Israeli Terrorism" thread, or in the style of the ADL, simply ban me and anyone else who speaks up about it, and fall in line with the rest of the sheep.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok so I am confused. Were two men caught trying to gain entrance into an American Nuclear facility or not? Were these two men of Israeli origin, or was it simply their passports that claimed so?

Who cares about being labelled "anti-Semetic" as this is exactly what usually stops people dead in their tracks from discussing ANYTHING as far as Israel is concerned (coincidence?). Before we make assumptions as to whether or not Israeli intelligence (terror, semantics?) was behind it though , I think it would prove useful to verify the event.

The Article posted does seem biased, but that does not mean that this did not happen. IF the events in question did take place as described, then something is definitely rotten in Denmark.Anyone with any more info out there?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Twitchy, you're missing the point.

The member has proven otherwise with his comments.

My problem is not with your posting habits. We disagree often but I don't criticize what you post because you make an honest attempt to learn about things, and I can appreciate that.

This guy doesn't and a lot of people are getting tired of it very quickly.

Edit, mandatory middle of the night typos.

[edit on 7-29-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm sure Mossad has done its share of unsavory things, as has the intelligence agencies of most countries...but accusing them of being behind most global terrorist attacks -- with no hard evidence of any -- is beyond the pale and pure antisemetic propaganda IMHO.

[edit on 7/29/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
Ok so I am confused. Were two men caught trying to gain entrance into an American Nuclear facility or not?

Anyone who would make such a claim has clearly never worked at a nuclear facility. It would be easier, and less hazardous to one's health, to try and gain access to the Oval Office.

Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I'm confused, speaking up against MOSSAD is racist?!? Funny, I've seen alot of threads on ATS regarding the complete anihilation of Arabic Nations, yet when something comes along that mentions MOSSAD, Israel, or

Actually I have been very vocal about my disgust with the actions of the Mossad and Isreali government policies in the West Bank. (Both sides cannot stake out the high ground IMHO) And no critising Isreal or the Mossad is not racist nor anti-semetic.

At issue here is a pattern of dubious sourced posts with sensational headlines that provide little or no oppurtunity for a real debate rather seem like a attempt to troll for points or worse.

[edit on 7/29/05 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that within all this BS, that no one is actually questioning whether or not this happened?

No it's much better to talk about anti-semitism, and what not. Of course Mossad is not behind all the worlds terrorism. To suggest otherwise is nonsense. They are behind their share though, and no one is asking whether or not they could be behind this, except the "irrational" and "anti" semitic author of this post.

Why does no one care if this happened or not?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
Is it a coincidence that within all this BS, that no one is actually questioning whether or not this happened?

Did it? I doubt it. more to the point the source (Its shocking that its not Joe Vidalis) is really an editorial with some news stories cobbled to gether trying to make it look like a pattern is there. Its like saying that Arab men were denied boarding in 3 random US airports over the span of a week is an attempt by Al Qeada to launch another series of attacks.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Do I sense a pattern here?

Yes, there is a pattern. The pattern is Siberian Tiger making ridiculous accusations by way of links from the wild-eyed anti-semite fringe of the conspiracy theorist world, and subsequently being run through the meat-grinder of logic and historical accuracy, as I did to him in the 3rd post at your second link, and as I am about to do again.

And again, I implore Siberian Tiger to summarize his argument in his posts. I believe that I am correct in my interpretation of our rules against copy-and-paste when I say that it is necessary to present a rational point in your own words, and that links are merely to be supporting evidence.
If he continues to churn out weak threads like this he is only degrading the quality of ATS content, and deserves to be warned.

Much to my chagrin, Siberian's newest link doesn't offer much to debunk, because it doesn't offer much of anything. All I see is a list of middle eastern men, some explicitly Israeli (although Arab or Jew is not made clear), and others of ambigous nationality, who were arrested while driving trucks for a variety of common offenses ranging from littering, to false ID, and a few possible cases of substance abuse.
Mix that in with a false positive by bomb sniffing dogs (keeping in mind that nothing was found in the van), a factually bankrupt tirade against conservative think-tanks, and an obviously mistaken "revelation" that there was to be a war with Iran initiated last month, and you have what Siberian Tiger calls "evidence". And not just evidence of Israeli espionage or anything else mind you, but "evidence that the Mossad is behind MOST terrorism"! It boggles the mind that anyone could make such astounding leaps of logic.

The link speaks heavily about supposed Israeli plans against nuclear power facilities, but the fact of the matter is that virtually none of the cases cited had any clear connection to such installations. I see a moving truck being driven onto a sub base by an illegal alien, and another illegal being busted with what was probably drugs in a county which happens to have a nuclear power plant, but with the event occuring nowhere near it and no clear connection to that location being found.

The website leans heavily on the fact that some of the men arrested have Israeli passports. Would you like to venture a guess as to what kind of passport an Arab terrorist from Israel would get if he does not live in either the West Bank or Gaza Strip?

Of course the link points out that a pair of Mossad agents were among a group of people who photographed themselves dancing as the Twin Towers burned on the horizon behind them. Your link swiftly debunks its own interpretation of this however.

During the term of President George HW Bush, the government of Israel made an official, but very secret, request to the American president. This request was to permit agents of the Mossad, Israeli Foreign Intelligence, to enter the United States and conduct surveillance operations against various Arab groups residing in that country.

So hmm, why oh why would the Mossad be in America hanging out with the kind of people who dance when they see Al Qaida at work? I have no idea why Israeli intelligence would want to have its agents making friends with and expressing their support for a bunch of terrorists. What could they possibly have to gain by demonstrating their support for terrorism in the presence of a bunch of Arab-Israelis who live in America and dance when they see something like 9/11? It's a rhetorical question by the way Siberian, you don't have to tell me the answer. (I might not feel compelled to explain that if you would not spell "is" with a "z".)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Did it? I doubt it. more to the point the source (Its shocking that its not Joe Vidalis) is really an editorial with some news stories cobbled to gether trying to make it look like a pattern is there. Its like saying that Arab men were denied boarding in 3 random US airports over the span of a week is an attempt by Al Qeada to launch another series of attacks.

Yes Yes Yes I realize this. The source mentioned was biased at best. We still do not know if this happened or not though, yes? Regardless of whether or not mossad was behind it, I would just like to know if two men with Israeli passports (valid or not) were found to be entering a nuclear facility.

I can not find anything else about this though.

Thnx

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join