It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be Murdered on the Tube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
I think anyone who is Asian and carries a backpack will be challenged and if they don't stop i hope they get shot in the head as a potential suicide bomber. Its not rocket science to see that we have to stop crazy Muslims from committing mass destruction, some people will pay the price for running away. I hope the security services keep up the shoot to kill policy.

You....are kidding, right?

Please tell me you're kidding?

Or please tell me this was a from-the-hip reaction, and you don't really think this'd be an effective way of solving the problem?!

(not to mention, from a purely pragmatic point of view - the devastating effect this kind of bs would have on the tourist industry. UK without tourists = bankrupt very, very quickly....)

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
No I'm not kidding if they want to kill innocent people in the name of Allah then we have the right to shoot anybody suspicious who looks like they might be a terrorist. Muslims might want to control there fanatics if this happened.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Flaw in logic #1: No distinction between "terrorist" and "Asian", or "Muslim".

Flaw in logic #2: See #1 (that flaw is bad enough, believe me).

Sure, next time we see a group of Asian tourists with backpacks, and one of them - so help 'em - isn't the most fluent of speakers when it comes to the language...it's fine! Just take 'em out right there and then.

Just in case, right?

Wrong. Very, very wrong. Mindbogglingly, depressingly wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Look....right now everyone is saying its wrong to racially profile people and pick them out because of how they look and where you might think they come from.

Still,

If I get on a bus and some guy with a middle eastern accent is wearing a heavy coat while its 80 degree's outside and has a crazed look in his eye, I'm jumping off the bus. Call me a racist all you want. I don't care.

There is a fine line between racial profiling and common sense. Sometimes that line gets blurred.

London was in the middle of terrorist bombings and a dark skinned guy jumps a turnstile and runs for the train with a backpack. He didn't die from racial profiling, he died from stupidity. He of all people should have known to be careful.

The liberals (of which i'm one) and the rights advocates and the left leaning sissy's all are yelling that there cannot be any racial profiling. That would not stop me from jumping off a bus when I see someone who I think is planning on a date with his 72 virgins.

Racial profiling is stopping ALL people who look foreign, common sense is stopping the ones who look like they might be carrying a bomb.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok if you want to see how the British react to suicide bombers then go on the tube with a backpack or runaway when challenged by armed police, you will be shot dead and thats right , we don't think that people who run away are innocent. Most of the Asians who live here are illegal anyway is that why they run?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
When the day comes that we are ALL treated like 'arab men with backpacks running toward a train' then i for one will feel better about this world.

Yes i'll be a target too and the Judges (formerly known as Police) will be able to shoot me dead over any indescretion i may or may not make, but atleast then i won't have to put up with stupid comments from stupid people that support targeting other humans due to their colour, race or creed.

I say we all get treated like animals right this minute so we can just skip the racist comments and go straight to a police state in which we are all treated equally bad.

It's going to happen anyway, might aswell skip the unnesessary hate and finger pointing if we aren't going to pay attention to who really is in control.

"They hate our freedom!! Quick, take our freedoms away so they have nothing to hate! Wohoo
"

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

. Most of the Asians who live here are illegal anyway is that why they run?

You might want to actually research that bit there.

Most Asians in the UK aren't illegal immigrants; this is so ridiculously easy to verify that I'm surprised you tried to note differently.

Thankfully, just like the difference in races, not everyone sees it so black and white.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The pic is probably real, just someone having a laugh and then taking a piccy with a mobile phone.

The more I read it, the more good it gets. I blag it for a new avatar!! Its not against T&C is it?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is obvious that the picture has been altered. The coloring is off being the blue writing and even the sentences are mis-aligned. Plus IMO no one in their right mind would use that type of language.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I absolutely despair of this place if some of you think that sign is for real. Honestly, I don't don't if I should laugh or cry.

It's a joke. Either it was Photoshopped or somebody mocked up a sign....or even maybe some people working on the Tube thought it would be funny.

Really....nobody thought it was real did they? Please....I need to go stick my head in the oven otherwise

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The people doing these bombings are Asian ,most of them are here illegally and are living on social security. I'm wanting the Government to stop theses people entering Britain and if they are born here , deport them. Britain has become a haven for people from Pakistan and other countries its time we called a halt.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The people doing these bombings are Asian ,most of them are here illegally and are living on social security. I'm wanting the Government to stop theses people entering Britain and if they are born here , deport them. Britain has become a haven for people from Pakistan and other countries its time we called a halt.

But you're wrong. You're making a grossly inaccurate statement...but perhaps more importantly, it's a ridiculous suggestion that if someone is born in Britain, that they should be deported.

To where, exactly?

And exactly what would that solve?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Deport them back to there own countries , if you thing the mainstream British people want Pakistanis here your wrong , we are gagged from saying the truth by political correctness and laws on racism.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is real in the sense that you can touch it and everything, but it was just probably someone having a laugh. People who arent British wont get why we find it funny, straight after the bombings. Seems a bit dark and sick, but thats Britain for yah.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Deport them back to there own countries , if you thing the mainstream British people want Pakistanis here your wrong , we are gagged from saying the truth by political correctness and laws on racism.

So basicaly you're saying that it's only "the law" that is keeping you from being an out and out racist and acting on your racist views?

I can guarantee you that more people have been killed in the U.K. by white British born citizens than any "dark skined" slightly foreign people.
It's very easy to aim your hate and missunderstanding of the situation at people that are obviously "different" due to colour or race.

"Between 1997 and 1999 there were 429 murders in London. These figures are not exceptional for a three year period, but contained within them there is concern about drug and gun-related murder rates."

www.highbeam.com...:64160448&refid=ink_tptd_np&skeyword=&teaser=

Not all terrorists are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists.

Not all slightly foreign, or dark Arabic looking people either...

Isn't it nice that the authorities have supplied a "group" that you can express your hate of anything "different" towards.

Do you hate all Irish people because of the IRA?

Do you hate all Americans because of the "unibomber"?

How about your government itself? They have killed more people than ANY foreign "terrorist" has ever done.

Get a clue, Muslims are not the enemy. The ruling families pulling the strings are the enemy. As long as they are in control we will always have "hate and war" in one form or another.

Being racist is not going to help you.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the lesson in being a liberal , most people in Britain hate the immigration from other countries they don't integrate and live in their own communities.Why do i as a British born citizen who has family that dates back a thousand years have to accept them. Britain is being turned into a place where people from Asian Countries have more say than we do the White majority.Nobody wants to listen to the majority of people in Britain its all about letting impoverished black , Asian people having more say than we do.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You move to a country where everybody hates you, are you going to intergrate?

So what if they live in their own communities, have you ever seen Brits living abroad?

There is probably more Brits in the U.S. (including me btw) than other non-British nationalities in the U.K. But of course nobody says anything about them because they're not "dark skinned" or "slightly foreign looking"?

The problem isn't the immigrants, the problem is the cause
of immigration.

Don't blaim the end result, blaim the cause....

See my sig...Bailing out the basement...

[edit on 29/7/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Thanks for the lesson in being a liberal

Thanks for the lesson in being a racist bigot. I'll forward your application to the KKK. You should be receiving your complementary white hood in about 2-3 weeks.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sorry Anok, we're going to have to deport you back to the U.K.

We can't be havin' you fornurs over here screwing up our in-breeding.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Sorry Anok, we're going to have to deport you back to the U.K.

We can't be havin' you fornurs over here screwing up our in-breeding.

LOL...

You do realise I'm part of the British expiditionary force sent here to undermine the U.S. way of life in preperation the return of British rule right?

You will all learn to like tea with milk, and you will stop spelling words like "colour" without the U, and allmunim will be spelled and pronounced alluminium like it is supposed to be!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join