It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u must read this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ok now let me explain. im not going all out but. There is a war going on, i have read a article about a man that has worked at dulce base. he has been through alot and has given us answers to some of our question. It would seem that there is a war agains the nordics and dracos(sorry couldnt spell them correctly) the Nordic races? - Branton

i would advise anyone to read this article it has info and stuff that will change your life.

www.all-natural.com...

personaly i myself after reading this am going to try to learn how to control my thoughts, stuff about magnestism, and the languege they speak at dulce.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by ned316]

[edit on 28-7-2005 by ned316]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
eem.. oki.. maby it true
i dunno, but wat are the war about? to kill al humans

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
nah we just like helpers i think, i really dont no which side we are on. well im for the nordics but after reading this article some of the reptilians sounded freandly so i dont no which eaither.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You ought to try an ATS search. This has been gone over and over on ATS!

Any search with the word Dulce , or Dulce War, or Branton ( I laugh everytime I hear that goofy Pseudonym) will turn up many , many threads on this subject.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
oh yea, ino i just didnt realiz anyone has posted about this article

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Search for Thomas E. Castillio interview. Or Dulce Base Security Officer Interview.

The same link you provided is given on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this may not have been talked about in the Alien and UFOs Forum, but its turned up a few times on Military & Government Facilities Forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think we are on the nordics side. and the reptilians are the enemy. my brother read one plase that the reptilians had lived on earth before. but they have to leave,, and no they whant the earth back.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
yeah, its kind of weird that this stuff is happening right under our shoes.

i wonder if anyone on ats has had experiences with this..

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
it cant be true.. they cant ceep this secret. thats just *profanity removed* up.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
lok ur true to your opinion but i do think there is something big happening and im shire alot of other people do to

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You've even got an earlier thread discussing that same article here. We don't need two.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join