It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By how much has the petrol/gasoline price gone up in your country in the last 5 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
well I wasn't looking for any meaning..Just thought I saw a weird coincidence...
It wasn't..

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add this here:

www.atsnn.com...

Wonder what the price was before the last war..

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have no idea what Petrol cost here 5 years ago, but 2 days ago I paid $1.23 a litre, here in Melbourne Australia. I'm not even game to go and look how much it is today.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If my memory serves me correctly I think we were paying around 70 / 75 cents a litre 5 years ago in Sydney. This week it was up to $1.26. I paid $1.33 for high performance fuel.

Then we have the weekly spiral every week in Sydney where in a day prices can move up 10 / 12 cents then slowly come down again. It always happened on Tuesdays but now it has moved to Thursday.

[edit on 20/8/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We're up to $2.80+/gallon here on Oahu, and it's well over $3.00/gallon on the neighbor islands. As high as $3.50/gallon in some places. It's doubled in 5 years. They're about to put a price cap in place, but that's going to make prices take an instant $.22/gallon jump in prices. For some stupid reason, our prices here are going to be directly tied into the mainland gas prices.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I currently make a 70 mile round trip to work every day. Even with the better fuel economy of a diesel engined car this is still costing me over £2000 a year in fuel, and rising ( and my pay sucks too )

Diesel is currently around the £0.94 mark - or $1.68 / Litre.

At this rate it'll be more cost effective to take a dead-end job with lower pay closer to home that I can walk or cycle to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join