It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductory Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It was my understanding that there would be an automatic post from the info I made upon application, but not seeing it at any of the places I have been so far, will make this my intro.

I am an older, single, white male living a reclusive life-style in a back-woods area of Montana.

Many interests, although reading as of late have been pretty much targeted to Sitchin and Gardener for the Alien/Anunnaki subject; and Jenkins for the Maya Cosmogenesis. I am also reading three books written by friends. One is an excellent treatment of personal spirituality and the others are two books dealing with the ancient Indian. One set not too far back, (about 1950) the other going to the discovery(?) of corn.

I'm also in to limited Astronomy, delight in the actions of the "Lift Port" group and have an interest in whether Iapetus is artificial or natural.

I like archaeology but have no real background in the subject. Most of my 'discoveries' are via the Internet and information from friends.

I play write at fiction. Which is to say I am not published. I have also written several very short stories of fact. About specific events of life.

And that is about it for now. I'm sure you will learn more of me as time goes on. I'm a people. No real special attributes.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Im sure you will fit in well here and enjoy your time,
I look forward to your imput, Anything you need please feel free to contact me,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thank you for your offer of help asala, it is appreciated.

For the time being I will travel about and view the leanings of the topics and the potential depth of thought in the responses. It will take a while to become acquainted with the board.

Should something come up, I may well contact you at another time.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Sangreal]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sangreal
For the time being I will travel about and see view the leanings of the topics and the potential depth of thought in the responses. It will take a while to become acquainted with the board.

There is suprising depth here to be found.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Look forward to seeing some thoughts on some of those subjects you mention. I find many people have a "golden egg" somewhere that makes you really stop and think. Nice to have you.

new topics

top topics

join