It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome world wide game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you like games such as the one where you get to level up and work for things (mid-evil times-dragons, monsters, fighting, etc.), then youll like this game.
www.RuneScape.com
you dont have to download anything, you just go to it, and on the main page, you click on Create Account, and you go from there. also, makin an account only takes like a minute, you dont have to enter all kinds of stuff (name, address, phone, etc) about yourself. just make a user name, password, it gives you the terms of conditon, and then you make your charater, then youll be put on tutorial island, where of course, it will teach you how to do everything. let me make a suggestion too, when you create your account, you should go to mangage your account and set password recovery questions, so in the event that your account is hacked. also, you can go to www.runehq.com to find out, basically anything there is to know about runescape. one more thing, you can become a member, of course, for free, but there is a full member thing, thats 5 dollars a month, but if your not a full member, dont worry, you can basically do just about everything. have fun
Let me know what you think
you need anymore help or advice, let me know, im azdude2511 on RS
and on the public chat, there is a way to make your text different colors and fancy. to learn how go to cheats.ign.com...
or you can do a google search for RuneScape, and just look for hints,tips, and cheats

[edit on 27-7-2005 by azdude1804]

join