It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Confirmation" and "Corroboration" of the Meier HOAX

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hello out there,

I am new on this forum and i would like to count on your understanding, if i am to bring up an issue, which has already been discussed and solved somewhere else on this huge forum.

I am interested in documentation technics and the challenges associated to it (especially in this digital age) and in the attempts to understand our world i, obviously, consider the (serious) study of paranormal matters to be as legitimate as any other given scientific discipline.

My inquiry is as follows:
The author of this thread, Michael Horn, stated, i quote: "What isn't widely known is that not only has much of Meier's prophectic information been published in copyrighted books but it has also been published in UNALTERABLE documents that were, from the beginning of the "official" contacts in 1975, instituted utilizing a simple but effective numbering system for not only each sequential contact but for each sentence spoken by one of the Plejaren to Meier. This effectively prohibited back dating and/or insertion or deletion of information to make Meier "look good"."

However, while i was going through the materials of Billy Meier, i came across the following, in 238th contact of May 18, 1991:

PP Block 6, Seite 397 bis 402; 238th contact of May 18, 1991
"572. Als nächstes wird sich etwas zutragen in den Öztaler Bergen in Österreich, und zwar auf dem Similaungletscher.
Ptaah: The next thing will happen in the Oetztal Mountains, on the Similaun glacier.

573. Dort nämlich werden die mumifizierten Überreste resp. die mumifizierte Leiche eines Mannes gefunden, der vor 5105 Jahren dort den Tod fand und durch die Naturkräfte konserviert wurde.
There the mummified remains, or more precisely the mummified corpse of a man will be found who has lost his life there 5,105 years ago and was preserved by nature’s forces."
theyfly.com...

Ptaah begins thus to speak on this event at numbers 572 and 573.

The same contact 238 of May 18th, 1991, however, has Ptaah beginning to tackle this event at different numbers, namely number 586 and number 587, at another Billy Meier's website, here:

Contact Report Volume: 6
Pages: 283-284,377-378,379,397-402,406-413,436-437,443-444
Date/time of contact: 18th May 1991 12:55
Page 397 to 402
"Ptaah
586. The next thing will happen in the Oetztal Mountains, on the Similaun glacier.
586. Als nächstes wird sich etwas zutragen in den Öztaler Bergen in Österreich, und zwar auf dem Similaungletscher.

587. There the mummified remains, or more precisely the mummified corpse of a man will be found who has lost his life there 5,105 years ago and was preserved by nature’s forces.
587. Dort nämlich werden die mumifizierten Überreste resp. die mumifizierte Leiche eines Mannes gefunden, der vor 5105 Jahren dort den Tod fand und durch die Naturkräfte konserviert wurde."
futureofmankind.co.uk...

Could Michael Horn explain this discrepancy and why he thinks, that the numbering system used by Billy Meier makes his documents, prophecies and predictions included, unalterable - if of course he, Michael Horn, does still have the same conviction about the reliability of the mentioned system?

Thank you.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Karim because: adding 'at another Billy Meier's website, here' in "The same contact 238th of May 18th, 1991, however, has Ptaah..."

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes, scams...and...fakes!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi Karim, Please write to [email protected].
Hopefully he will answer your question.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join