It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian aliens and underground tunnels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Menguard, what you say is intriguing indeed. Have you read David Icke's books before?

He lays claim that there are shape shifting reptilian aliens living amongst us. They are in cahoots with the US govt and the US military has had tunnel boring machinary capable of boring something like 8 miles per day since the 1940's. Hence, there is an extensive underground tunnel system, used mainly by aliens (reptilians and their subservient Zetan Grays) and their human allies.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
hmm. thats hard to belive. but maby ther is living some one down there,

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It is hard to believe...but it's not me that wrote about it...David Icke did.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
After my experiences with the Ancients, it has left me open to anything.David Ickes," work"just supports the overall idea that"no case is closed to an open mind".He makes valid sense and has done thorogh work on "The ANCIENTS".Our existance is one of many countless endeavors we take on.Hence our free will, which is boundless,without limitation.So my question is why are we limiting ourselves to standards.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Some claims seem pretty outrageous, and of course many people would ask....where is the proof...something that we can see, feel or touch. Yet I wonder sometimes, how come no one I know personally has ever seen reptilian aliens?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hellfire,

I guess the question is how far would they go to reach that truth even if it makes them crazy?What if they had to throw away all the ideas or pre concieved notions they had about the world in order to gain accsess into the truth.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is the essential problem that confronts us all: What we are looking for is nothing if not fantastic. How do we judge truth when we have so little to go on? Some part of the truth is going to knock Common Sense on it's backside, but how much?

I know what is going to happen, just not when. Someday we will learn at least part of the hard truth. And when that happens we are going to look back and see that some, if not most, of it was right in front of us the whole time.

But I have to give those who wish to keep such things a secret a lot of credit, they have done quite the job in keep us guessing. Add in the money-hungry, self-serving, complete .... (opps almost violated the Rules) people who produce Hoaxes and it is actually somewhat amazing that we have learned what little we have so far.

I think humans have a built-in 'truth sense' that operates along with what we know via rational processes. But I know from hard experience that what we 'think' we know, or what we wish to be true, can easily destroy our ability to sense what is true.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The credibility of Icke is IMO questionable, but I definitly believe in the possibility of Reptillians which live underground along with greys and those foolish humans that work with them.

The people in the know that keep it all secret DO an excellent job unfortunatly, you are right AT.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is the first post in this missing? anyone?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Either the Author is adressing a member from another thread or this is a bug often seen, I call it the disapearing member bug, sometimes I can't see whatever another member says, it's like they are on ignore but they are not!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
this is believable to me considering it is said in this interview

www.all-natural.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfire3
Some claims seem pretty outrageous, and of course many people would ask....where is the proof...something that we can see, feel or touch. Yet I wonder sometimes, how come no one I know personally has ever seen reptilian aliens?

hey man we are dealing with a race so advanced they are able to atomiz anything with only their minds making the object pass through walls and such. and also maybe your friends were ignorent and unable to recogniz the aliens from the normal people.

just look for the obvious they have been blending in for years..

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm think you may have hit the 'New Thread' button instead of the 'Reply' button when you posted. There are also a lot of existing posts on ATS about these topics. If you click on the Search Button than you have a choice of conducting a Boolean search or a Google site search.

Hope that helps..

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have found this site very informative regarding reptilians

stargods.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Though I have seen it before still an interesting article. Castello vanished after moving back to his home country and going public with the Dulce bases and it's inhabitants and tunnels, etc..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
hellfire,

I guess the question is how far would they go to reach that truth even if it makes them crazy?What if they had to throw away all the ideas or pre concieved notions they had about the world in order to gain accsess into the truth.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by menguard]

very good point

though i dismiss this theory as pure sci-fi to an extent i don't entierly dismiss reptillion or alien involvmen't with the goverment as fiction. but i have a hard time beliving that a secret race of reptillion creatures have shapshifted into our likeness and are now secretly controlling our goverment through i imagine some advanced form of mind control

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Underground is the 1 place we have not mapped out yet. 500 feet under your house, do you own that property? If not who does. BUT you must see that for this very reason it is the one place we have left to make up ridiculous things like huge expanses of catacombs. I highly doubt that with ultrasonic sound and other methods of seeing what is beneath our feet we haven’t found any of these, or any bodies of these races. (although we did find 1 alien fossil mandible)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Alien fossil mandible?? Never heard of that one before. Any links?

It is also true that the underground hasn't been mapped out. And the question is intriguing indeed.....how far down below our property do we own?

About David Icke....I don't know whether to believe him or not. When you read what he says....just as you're about to believe what he is saying as something quite plausible....he comes up with something totally outrageous!! Check his website out:

David Icke

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
look for a human that has 6 fingers on each hand. if u find one, then you'll know they're a shapeshifting reptialian

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join