It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mideast Watch: A Nuclear-Armed Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny

You forgot Bush and his lies... infact his lies to Congress has resulted in a massive ClusterF&%$ that the world is having to deal with.

MrBunny

History dictates that Islam has tried to "convert" the planet going back to the days of the 'prophet" itself. PM Howard said it all in a recent new conference.

History, not the current misinformation of liberal new outlets is the key here.

Public education is so very sad................

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bush43

History dictates that Islam has tried to "convert" the planet going back to the days of the 'prophet" itself. PM Howard said it all in a recent new conference.

History, not the current misinformation of liberal new outlets is the key here.

History dictates that Christians have been more effective at "converting" than the Islamics have... your point?

Misinformation of liberal new outlets? ohh you mean like when Bush admited that he did not have as much information that he claimed to have? Or perhaps you are refering to Bush's habit of Hypocracy such as calling Ann Richards an Alcholic right about the time bush was arrested for felony DWI.. Ohh you possibly are refering to Bush's statements that war would always be a last resort ...

Apparently Bush's mouth is now a source for Misinformation of liberal new outlets? well I would agree the frist part of that is right.

MrBunny

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

"Despite Tehran's vociferous claims to the contrary, evidence is mounting that Iran is seeking to acquire nuclear weapons. It may now even be too late to stop this process.

Deja Vu... Oh, no, sorry. That was IRAN and WMDs... Yeah, that's right. "Evidence is mounting...." uh-huh... Yeah. I knew I'd heard that before. I think we have some time before we go attacking. I haven't seen the little computer-drawn illustrations and vials and satellite pictures of the manufacturing facilities and heard about the dealings in Niger to obtain nuclear materials in the press conferences yet...

Isn't that the next step?

Sorry, but for me to fall for this again, I'm going to have to see some REAL evidence. You know what they say...

"Fool me once... shame on... shame on you.... eh.. um.. ya fool me, ya can't get fooled again." -GW Bush

Originally posted by Bush43The only threat to the world is Islam and its lies. The second threat is the Pope and his lies....

If Islam is the only threat, then how can there be a second threat?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That is an incredibly rich statement from someone championing a picture of George Bush in his Avatar, Your user name adds to this mild display of Comedy also.

[edit on 103131p://390710 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks, alphabetatone, but you might should include the whole world on the mindless thing, to keep the facts straight. Speaking of facts, if Islam is pushing to spread itself over the globe at thh point of a sword, it would not be the first time. This is what that religion demands in its own pages, whereas Christianity does not. As a matter of fact, to lump Christianity with Islam in your monologue is to ignore more facts. There is no warped Christian movement around the world to cause all to accept Christ or die. Sure, we'll spend a lot to send folks around the world to tell them about Christ, but we don't kill or enslave those who refuse!
Yes, human nature is what it is, but that does not mean every group or society is doing as Islam is doing all over the world. The most precarious place one could find to live is next to an Islamic nation, or, if one is not a Muslim, inside an Islamic nation. You see the stark contrast between that and, say, the Christian nation called America? Here, you can speak of overthrowing the government and installing an Islamic theocracy and our government won't move on you. You come from a nation that foments anti-U.S. sentiment and you want to learn how to fly planes? Sure, come on over! Here, learn to drive gas tanker trucks while you're at it!

Nope, there is a huge contrast between Islam and us, and Islam knows it. That is why they want our way of life destroyed. Maybe it's time we realized what they have realized and take ral steps to protect ourselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thomas Crowne

So, the spreading of christianity has not wiped out entire civilizations, people were nto burned alive and some very imaginitive forms of torture were not invented and employed by those enforcing Christian law?

Ohhh wait.. that was a long time ago.. that makes it alright, that wipes everyone clean of any responsibility right? Ohh wait.. Christian groups are still buring books (Harry Potter), Christian groups are still threatening Doctors who perform legal abortion, Christian groups that travel from University to University berating students of their evil ways like... wearing a trench coat in late fall, or trying to beat people up because they disagree with them. (University of Maryland College park) 6 years ago.

But thats ok.. cause Christians are not going arround Blowing up people, (Clinic Bombings).

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"Nope, there is a huge contrast between Islam and us, and Islam knows it. That is why they want our way of life destroyed. Maybe it's time we realized what they have realized and take ral steps to protect ourselves."

Did ya ever think that maybe there is so little differance between Islam and us that we simply can't take the competition?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

That is an incredibly rich statement from someone championing a picture of George Bush in his Avatar, Your user name adds to this mild display of Comedy also.

[edit on 103131p://390710 by MERC]

Yogi Bara Lives...................It ain't over til its over..............

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You love the Corporate Penis.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne,

Actually I do see your point of view to an extent, yet, to another extent,
I think perhaps maybe you're ignoring more than I may be. Primarily I'm
Referring to exactly how you model your "solution". Which, and correct
me if im wrong, revolves around "an eye for an eye". Now, even in
Christianity the theology seems to be seriously flawed wouldnt you say?
The bible has many conflicting quotes, "an eye for an eye" on one page
(not literally) and on the next "forgive your brother 70 x 7 times".
So, whomever may be interpreting it at the moment may believe one way
is the best way, while another will think the exact opposite.
The point im trying to make here is that you seem to believe the righting
a wrong with another wrong is the only way either will cancel the other out.
What Im suggesting, on the other hand is that MAYBE, if we (not Christians
and not Hindus, and not Islamic and not Hebrew) but WE THE PEOPLE and
I underline people, treat EVERYONE equally the Islamists have as much
right to survive as the Christians etc, then perhaps terrorism will just
eliminate itself. But the human nature is what gets in the way of making
that theory a reality.
*I* fought for this country, not for a religion, and not for ANY particular
government, but for the PEOPLE- for our inalienable rights, for ALL the
oppressed and now im ashamed of what we've become. I would give up
my life for any ONE of you guys if I knew that by doing so everyone would
finally have some cognizance of what it truly means to be FREE and to
exercise toward ALL of our brothers and sisters in the world out here the
same equalities and treat them with as much love and respect as it is
you or I would want. Maybe im going too far out on a limb and making
myself seem like a nutjob by saying as much, but its sincere and heartfelt
and Im tired of the lies, the covers, the two-faced society that we call
the pinnacle of freedom- have ya had your personal belongings rifled
through yet at a subway entrance? Just wait til it gets worse...

When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free...how much does that
hurt to think about?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join