It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New PTS Button???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not exactly how to interpret this, but I nabbed this screenshot from PTS right now:

Did we get hacked, or is someone playing a funny here?

EDIT: Of course, I take just enough time catch the screenshot, upload, and post this for it to be "fixed"... Did someone else see this to back me up so no one starts claiming I had some fun with Photoshop for drama purposes?

[edit on 7/26/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
it was probably a code error made by SO...

that face is the same face of the "Political Figures" forum icon...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wouldn’t accuse you of using Photoshop as the image header data shows Hewlett-Packard.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Aw, c'mon, you expect me to believe that? SO made an error? HA! Sure....you're just trying to shift the blame I see; you probably did it yourself.

Yeah, you're probably right though. Man, that's boring. Oh well...such is life.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I wouldn’t accuse you of using Photoshop as the image header data shows Hewlett-Packard.

That's very strange, because actually I did use Photoshop to paste the screen shot and save the file. The only change I made was cropping the original from 1024x768 res down to the size above. I figured the header data would show that and I'd get ripped because of it. Then again, I've only learned a very little bit about header data around here; I am using an HP comp for whatever that's worth.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I often get some "bleed through" from cascaded windows on my computer. Somehow, I don't think this explains this phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well that’s weird…not that I’m an expert deciphering image header data. It did say “ducky” in the beginning which lead me to believe that it was photoshop as I see that a lot with photoshop saved files. Then I continued to read and I didn’t find “Adobe Photoshop” written anywhere just Hewlett Packard.

Maybe someone that knows more about this stuff will fill us in.

top topics

join