It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Bombings, Whats going on

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Prison Planet
Paul / Joseph Watson - July 15 2005

We received an e mail from an employee of Stagecoach, the company responsible for the majority of London buses.

The driver notes the following about CCTV maintainence.

"CCTV gets maintained at least 2 or 3 times a week and can digitally store upto 2 whole weeks worth of footage. this is done by a private contractor....So when I heard that the CCTV wasn't working on a vehicle that's no more than 2 years old since last June.....I'm sorry that's rubbish, I work for the company I know different.

Also a point of interest....last saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different.

Drivers in the depot already think the so called bombers had inside help because it was to organised. Some even think it had help from the company."

"I was in tube bomb carriage - and survived"

CAMBRIDGE dancer Bruce Lait has spoken of his miraculous escape when a bomb exploded just yards away from him in a Tube train carriage.

(...)

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

Then you have this guy,

This is Hasib Hussain or thats who the UK intel agencies thought it was. Or thats who they want you to think it is.

But wait look at this,

BBC

UK boy wrongly labelled as bomber

Evidence showing that all three of the London bombers of Pakistani descent visited Pakistan last year has been thrown into doubt.
A photograph of a passport purporting to show bomber Hasib Hussain was in fact that of a 16-year-old British boy with the same name.

The passport details supposedly of the bomber Hasib Hussain are actually those of a teenage boy living in High Wycombe, UK

The guy isn't Hasib Hussain so who is he?

Now take this into consideration if you may,

Tony Blair's MI-6 Agents Caught Trying To Blow Up Chicago Subway

Tuesday July 19, 2005 3:30PM Central Time

French Intelligence and The U.S. Marshall Service Monday night July 18, 2005 caught eight of Tony Blair's British MI-6 Agents trying to bomb the Chicago Subway system. A shoot out killed 4 British Agents. Four were captured in the act of Terrorism and arrested. The British Agents part of Bush & Blair's Al Quaida network were charged in Federal Court today with explosives. The British MI-6 Terrorist Cell Operated out of Laidlaw Corp in Chicago.

Chicago US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald served Tony Blair a subpoena in the CIA Valerie Plame case on July 13, 2005 to answer questions regarding his role in the leaks connected to George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Condi Rice, Andrew Card, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove. Tony Blair has not yet responded to his subpoena. George W. Bush has not responded to his subpoena either. Tony Blair had supplied George W. Bush with falsified British Intelligence stating that Iraq leader Saddum Hussein had obtained "Yellow Cake" Nuclear materials from Niger. This was the reason Bush gave to start the war in Iraq. This has all now been proven to be lies by Bush and Blair.

~Peace
~

[edit on 26/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wasn't M behind some of the aleged IRA bombings?

Lets face it people the REAL terrorists are our governments.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by thepresidentsbrain]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think the big backpacks were so the CCTV could identify the patsies as they made their way through the 'drill', all that training they apparently had to not be conspicuous and buying return tickets etc etc, yet they still used overly giant bags which just happened to make the CCTV job a lot easier.

John Howard has been praising the CCTV and wants more cameras in Australia because of how much they are helping catch the terrorists so he says. Yeah right, very convenient.

This is why they can't settle on what type of bomb was used.
The bombs were probably pre-planted looking at what's starting to filter out, they said they were homemade but then said they were small military grade then went back to homemade. Kind of like they know that if they stick to homemade, people will question how they made them, if they stick to military grade, people ask why they needed such big bags for such small bombs and where did the bombs come from??

Too many questions so they just keep spinning around in circles.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
328. London bombing (2) (7/17/05)

London blasts was planned by intelligence.

1. Government knew in advance.

Re: Israeli Embassy in state of emergency

By Associated Press Thursday, July 7, 2005 - Updated: 09:42 AM EST

JERUSALEM- British police told the Israel Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

news.bostonherald.com...

Re: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast
www.israelnationalnews.com...

2. An almost impossible coincidence. A London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.
www.prisonplanet.com...

3. Change and censorship of information in media

#1 was later changed.

Re: "Who Stands To Gain? Israel Warned, Cover-up In Progress
Propaganda Matrix | July 7 2005

BREAKING: Scrambled cover-up to try and change prior knowledge story.
Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article .
The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.
Israel are now denying they got a warning.

BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.
"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."

www.propagandamatrix.com...

#2 is important truth in London bombing case Because the chance for such coincidence is almost zero. Seldom we saw a report of this truth in mainstream media.
There was no necessity for media to fake a news of #1. But there is a strong motive for intelligence to deny and censor #1 and #2 if the bombing is an government planned one.

4. Lack of accountability that four dead "bombers" willing to die. The neighbor said the dead suspects were nice people. One has a baby of 8 months old and was a teacher of disabled children. Is that too convenient to say they all willing to suicide? Or more reasonably, those four men thought they were going to take part in an "anti-terror exercise" which as a matter of fact was a trap - a real bombing.

5. Unnecessary to die. Even if they were Islamic fanatics, there was no necessity for them to die. Suicide bombing happened when no other means could be used in high security alert situation. London until then was a peaceful city. There was no intensive alert. They could easily leave the bomb in train and get away. Even Al Qaida was not so stupid for such an unnecessary sacrifice. (btw, 10 pound bomb is a small object. It could be easy to fix in a shopping bag or hand bag. It couldn't be bigger than 2 of 5 pounds sugar pack which you can see in super market. It's totally unnecessary to have a big backpack like the dead suspects had in the picture.)

6. The most absurd thing is there is no motivation. What was the purpose of bombing? Who was the target? The victim of London bombing are ordinary people. If it was an Al Qaida operation, then there are plenty of Jewish target, government target in London. Did they pick up wrong "enemy"? Who benefits from such attack?

If you don't have your mind fixed on information government and media set up for you such like " The suspects are suicide bombers", "Al Qaida links".A simple question will lead you to another point of view. The question is:

"Why four British citizens 'sacrifice' their own lives to kill other ordinary people? Who benefits from such attack? Al Qaida or Zionist controlled government?"

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Tuesday July 19, 2005 3:30PM Central Time

French Intelligence and The U.S. Marshall Service Monday night July 18, 2005 caught eight of Tony Blair's British MI-6 Agents trying to bomb the Chicago Subway system. A shoot out killed 4 British Agents. Four were captured in the act of Terrorism and arrested. The British Agents part of Bush & Blair's Al Quaida network were charged in Federal Court today with explosives. The British MI-6 Terrorist Cell Operated out of Laidlaw Corp in Chicago.

Chicago US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald served Tony Blair a subpoena in the CIA Valerie Plame case on July 13, 2005 to answer questions regarding his role in the leaks connected to George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Condi Rice, Andrew Card, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove. Tony Blair has not yet responded to his subpoena. George W. Bush has not responded to his subpoena either. Tony Blair had supplied George W. Bush with falsified British Intelligence stating that Iraq leader Saddum Hussein had obtained "Yellow Cake" Nuclear materials from Niger. This was the reason Bush gave to start the war in Iraq. This has all now been proven to be lies by Bush and Blair.

this is the biggest load of SH1T ive ever read in my life.
Isnt this website meant to be for factual evidence not fabricated CRAP?

The only thing i agree is ODD in the case of the London bombings is the change in story, when the Israeli was warned prior, then cahnged to AFTER..

being it took them an HOUR To confirm it was bombs, not electrical problems, and being the bombs went off withint minutes of each other, how did they knwo to warn him after the first bomb?

[edit on 1-8-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for this really good thread, its got a whole lot of great links! I think we really need to start pressuring the media to start asking the hard questions, especially some of the UK media who perhaps isnt quite as.. structured as some (or one) of those networks in the US.

For instance, lets not take it to NBC (whom is owned by General Electric, one of the largest weapons manufacturers in the world) but we still need this to be picked up more by the mainstream press (thoguh its good to see some good mainstream links there!)

Keep it up guys! And thanks again

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Excellent post....

I am not doubting your theories, but i do have one question that has continued to niggle at me. If, and only if, the four Asian guys were asked to do a practice run by our powers that be, then why did they all come from addresses in and around Leeds?
Are there no Asians in London that they could have used?

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Excellent post....

I am not doubting your theories, but i do have one question that has continued to niggle at me. If, and only if, the four Asian guys were asked to do a practice run by our powers that be, then why did they all come from addresses in and around Leeds?
Are there no Asians in London that they could have used?

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Bikereddie]

Of course they were, but that makes people in the smaller towns feel all safe.

Then there is the fact that they probably chose them because having them live farther away maked it look harder to be a government thing, it kind of paints them as these lonely terrorists..

*shrugs* just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
With regards to Hassib, it is possible for more than one person to have the ssame name you know

I believe it was Pakistan authorities that released the wrong passport information, it doesn't mean he still isn't Hassib Hussein, it just means his not the one whose details got mistakinly released to the press, probably by some loser that hopefully has got fired. This is discussed on here already anyway.

And that last article is a load of rubbish, someone already posted that to on here a little while back. It originates from a bunch of losers on some nobody website, anyone can write fiction like that but I'd have thought better on here of anyone actually going for it.

The other two points about the metal being bent upwards and the CCTV are both interesting and probably valid, but they are also already discussed extensively on the board if you search for them.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
this is the biggest load of SH1T ive ever read in my life.
Isnt this website meant to be for factual evidence not fabricated CRAP?

Look I tell you what, calm the F down, then I shall explain.

Are we calm now, goood.

I was intrigued by the MI6 article which lead me to post a thread relating to it and got many opinions. Basically I am convinced that the report is absolute BS, if I could remove it from the first post. I would. I apologize for posting such blatant disinformation and should have checked the source before posting.

[edit on 2/8/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am calm.
Its just the second time ive seen you post it.

No offence intending at ya!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
I am calm.
Its just the second time ive seen you post it.

No offence intending at ya!

Well I posted here first. Then I made a thread about the MI6 article. Trust me. I won't be using an article from that source again. I made a mistake, I shall learn from that mistake.

~Peace
~

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This seems to me as a British citizen that this is all a plot for people to stay with Labour and vote for them again next time. This seems to be similar case when tanks and armoured cars were deployed at Heathrow airport -

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Government can no longer provide dreams so it promises to protect us from nightmares -

www.propagandamatrix.com...

Al-Qaeda and all terrorist organisations are being hyped more than they are. Anyone remember the Cold War and a thing called Communisum??

[edit on 4/8/2005 by spartan433]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
329. The mysterious "anti terror" exercise. London bombing (3) (7/22/05)

I leave it for people to think about by themselves the possibility that an "anti-terror exercise" took place at exact same time and same site when a real terror attack happened.
But obviously it was a work of intelligence:

1. No one has such authority except the intelligence to carry out an exercise at rush hour in busy public transportation line. Because it will cause traffic blocking and confusion and panic. Something what authority tries to avoid. So they must have extraordinary reason to do it.

2. This news was strictly censored by mainstream media before and after incident. Even Londoners were not aware of it.

3. Real terrorist would try to diversify the bomb into different guise or in small package to make it less noticeable. A determined suicide bomber used to bind explosive on his body so others won't suspect. Why did they carry unnecessary similar big backpacks?

When you have four delivery men to spread commercial fliers, would you drop them one by one in each delivery area or just drop them in a station then let them take public communication?(If so, why drove? Just let them take public communication right from the beginning.)

Imagine. How could government make you believe with four different pictures that: In Picadilly station, a man with empty hand; in a bus station, a man with a shopping bag; In King's Cross station, ...... Said these were suicide bombers.

Or rather, show you with one picture that four men flock together with similar big backpacks?

The four dead men hadn't behaved in real terrorist way but to fit the demand of government propaganda that they were bombers.

4. The four dead "suicide bombers" likely were informants recruited by British intelligence. They might not be successful in the job of penetrating into fanatic Islamic group. They were selected to be the "sacrifice bomber" by intelligence. They accepted backpacks and were told it was an "exercise" organized by their handler. The bombing didn't take place at same time. But it didn't matter. Even if the would-die man noticed the blast, they took it as "exercise".

Read the following information. It shows that: 1. Government knew something would happen. 2. Police's behave may be explained as a preparation for an "exercise". 3. The most important thing is nobody(include police) seemed to know there was an "exercise" before or after the incident.

Re: "Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 12 2005

Internet forums are not the benchmark of absolute truth and unlike the government, who eagerly rush to give credibility to an 'Al-Qaeda' statement as soon as a Bush-linked Internet company can post it, we do not offer this as concrete proof of anything. However, it is interesting nonetheless.

Several different people on the forum of the London Evening Standard website are reporting their own perculiar experiences on the day of the bombing.

One member writes,
Hi everyone,

Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.
I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.
Is there something that we're not being told?

Another member responds,
yes!!

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

When combined with the bomb scares in different major cities days before the bombing, the Israeli warnings and the beyond a coincidence exercises the day of the attack, these accounts shed more light on the true nature of the attack.

www.itszone.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How many times do we have to go through this.. The 'exercise' was a private endeavour involving (in simple language) a bunch of management people of an undisclosed firm sitting around a table with the comppany they had hired to discuss the actions to be taken in the event of a terrorist attack happening. It was private, it didn't involve police, the military, ambulances and it did not involve pretend bombers.

It was hardly concealed, it was on at least two live programs and the radio program at least was available for people to download for a week after the incident. It wasn't hushed up, it just wasn't significant.
Of course the police didn't know, it was none of their business, it didn't involve them or the public. We could run an exercise at work looking at disaster recovery in the event of a terrorist attack. It's no-one else's business and there is no reason for it to be.
Anyone that keeps pratting on it was is just blindly clutching at straws and obviously cannot be botherd to spend half an hour doing their own research into:

a) the company involved and what they do
b) The definition of a 'walk-through' exercise in the business of Disaster Recovery

Check out these for starters:

www.recoverychronicles.com...
blogger.xs4all.nl...

They were doing this:

NOT THIS:

When an exercise in the 'real world' takes place they have to inform people, like here:

London's emergency services are being called into action for a training exercise on the underground...
....London Underground is legally required to hold an emergency exercise on the network every year.
news.bbc.co.uk...

There was an exercise on the NY underground a few days ago, oh and no real attack - what a suprise?

Officials in New York City have begun conducting a large-scale anti-terror test aimed at simulating the effects of a major biochemical attack.

Scientists released a harmless gas in the city's underground railway system.

Hundreds of devices across New York are now tracking the way the gas is being carried by the airflows between Manhattan's skyscrapers.
news.bbc.co.uk...

There is always some exercise happening, the 9/11 one being military was odd, but the 7/7 was just some poxy firms internal paper shuffling exercise. So what? I'm sick of it being passed off as 'evidence' of some wrong doing, the bombers being innocent 'helpers' and people's ignorance in not having the ability to find out what they are talking about before firing off terms they have no knowledge of within their context.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the implications are extremely serious and there are too many naive people out there that take it too heart and believe in it and it's damn right irresponsible to plant these ideas into people's minds when they are obviously wrong!

[edit on 12-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

[edit on 12-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Dont you understand!

Its to fool you, its to create the fear!! They know YOU KNOW that the drills and attacks coincided, and so EXPECT that the same will happen. Thats why there are these false flags! Take Al-Qaedas recent message of the Hiroshima anniversary! Its planted by CIA to make you scared! And thats why Northcom released a press release! Its all lies! Beware the one that is the truth, you won't be told. Its manipulation man.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And that's why a few years ago I gave up the drugs.............
Yeah man... what you said......

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
A couple of years ago i wouold have been the first to cry CONSPIRACY. Today i am not so sure.

Firstly, they do these drills on the tube all the time.

Secondly, there are warnings all the time, the Israeli's are always more cautious, if London came to a standstill everytime there was a security alert we would never get anywhere, and we still have security alerts everyday.

Thirdly, 'Hassib Hussein',

You could at least spell his name right, its Hasib Hussain.

browse.guardian.co.uk...

Let me ask you this, what if, for one minute, these four guys did blow themselves, believing it was allah's will?

You would still be blaming the security services and crying conspiracy, PrisonPlanet would still be finding tiny scraps of 'evidence' to back up its claims.

I don't know what happned, although if i was a conspiracy theorist and was interested in the London bombings, i would be focusing my research on Jean Charles de Menezes

www.guardian.co.uk...

observer.guardian.co.uk...

Maybe this electrician was a double agent who had to be killed. who knows?

www.roadstoiraq.com...

www.indymedia.org.uk...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Peace]

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Peace]

dh

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is all nonsense tho seems to have had its effect
75% of british people would give up their liberties for security
Fat chance

www.julyseventh.co.uk...

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I do not think there is anything shady going on in the matter of Jean Charles de Menezes' death.

He was shot by simply Metro cops who must have been simply over anxious as to the threat of terrorism. They had just had anti-terrorist training which must have been fresh in their minds. Furthermore, they are working in an area that is highly susceptible to a terrorist attack and panicked when they saw a brown person making a perhaps slightly aggressive move. Maybe he didn't have a ticket?

The cops panicked and reacted in a very bad way. This is more the fault of (this will be cliche) the Government and this whole policy of frightening people into submission, which affected these cops.

What I find quite disgusting is these offers of moneyed compensation to his family. 15000 pounds for the life of her son? Disgusting! And so soon after his death. It makes me sick that these people, with these kind of morals, are the ones drafting policy that govern our lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join