It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFOs aren't seen by everyone--an explaination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am new here and I'd just like to say that I DID read the terms and agreements when I first joined. What I am posting is not false or misleading in any way.

Anyway, skeptics ask it ALL the time. It's probably their prime argument against disproving the existence of UFOs and stuff. Well, it's their weakest argument they could possibly come up with--seriously.
Being a psion,I know how they do this. It's quite simple, acutally.
You see, the brain functions on elect-something currents. That's how you think, dream and how one part of your brain communicates with another. Well, it is scientifically proven that colors and stuff can effect how you feel and how you react. That's how interior decorators design their places. They use color to get the appropriate reaction from you.
Well--believe it or not--but telepaths can do the same thing. If I broadcast yellow you might feel hungry. (I say might because I'm not sure which color causes which reaction.) If I choose to make you angry, I will broadcast another color and 'push' at you. Telepathy is all based on these electro currents going through your brain that dicates thoughts and reactions and stuff. It's even how you move your hand.
Not just that though, it also works on the human energy feild. By tweeking here and there and broadcasting certain things, you COULD hide yourself from a certain party for a certain period of time, but this doesn't work on ALL people. Certain people have a natural resistence to the gift and will notice you before others will. They will sense and feel you, while the person next to him will not even glance at you.
Since UFOs do have psychic ability, I would not be surprised if they had practiced this skill as a way to hide. This part of telepathy greatly depends on a person's awarness of things and how easy they are to 'push' at. In my experience, old people are easy, but the very young are hard. People who are naturally stubborn and like to go their own way will also prove difficult. But the arrogant, selfish and overall jerks will be easier.
It's not exact invisibilty, but close to it.
Now, you will question why there are some people that do see them, yet fit into the catagory of being easily pushed. SOmetimes, their HEF is hard to manipulate, so they depend on their technology to help them. Their union of the psychic mind and technology is unique because it acutally helps them to survive. Some people are just natural liars or bend things in a way that when telepathy does try to influence them, it gets twisted and diferved back.
An explaination of telepathy, it's an enhancement of certain senses like vision, feel, smell and all that, but also the activation of a area deep within the brain that produces a twisted effect of reality that allows the individual to pick up on the brain out put to some degree. IN this state, a telepath is in the "Telepathic Reality." The area will not be activated all the time, so it's easy to hide if someone does EEGs or something. Pluse, it's an area in the brain that is not at the surface.

any questions?

oh yeah, and I'm not good and telepathic invisiblity. I can do it, but not for long.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
thats a good theory

i have a different theory as to why not everyone sees them tho;
alot simpler theory also
very simple

notice how when everyone is driving around ; they look at the road
when they walk around ; they look in front of them

99% of the world lives in this Horizontal Perception
always looking in front of them; never really taking the time to look up into the sky

now; a few of us live in a Vertical Perception
Im always looking upwards

but fact is; u cant see a UFO fly by if your looking Horizontally
but if you look Vertically; you might see one

i myself have seen quite a few UFOs that defy conventional explanation
this is because im always lookin up into the sky

most people are just too busy to spend hours skygazing

its pretty simple theory

and im not saying your theory isnt true; all im saying is that the simple theory could really explain the majority of it

i dont know if UFOs are psychic or have technologys that can affect psychic phenomena
i just dont know

but what i Do Know for a Fact is; most people dont skygaze often; if at all

good thread tho

makes for good discussion

edit::: wanna add this
im sure someone will say 'astronomers live in Vertical perception, why dont they see one?"

heres my reply to that ---
some astronomers do see UFOs but its not very commonplace

professional astronomers do look in the sky often; but usually thru instruments like telescopes
the telescopes have a very limited field of vision
so this limited field of vision could explain why they dont see them often

due to the fact they block out 99% of the sky so they can view 1% in incredible detail

thats why i think they dont see them very often

[edit on 26-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am willing to grant that some Aliens may make use of psychic invisibility in some form or another. It is also possible that advanced knowledge of biology will lead to the ability to directly manipulate perceptions via tech processes.

But I think it is a mistake to assume all Alien Life has advanced mental abilities. Some certainly seem to but I think there is just as much of a possiblity that many Visitors do not. High Tech though has almost got to be part of the package.

I am also going to go with Muzzleflash on this one, to see one must first look. A significant percentage of humanity does not want to know about Alien Life and they have an amazing capacity to see, or not see, what they wish. It takes a certain type of mind with the ability to handle radical change and Aliens certainly qualify as that.

Sheer dumb luck also plays a part, right place, right time, that sort of thing. Since it seems obvious that the various Visitors are not currently intending to make themselves widely known it is perhaps accidents, malfunctions, or unexpected conditions that sometimes make them visble.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/26/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My theory is they are simply not yet a part of every subjective reality, you dont see what you dont think exist, your mind refuses point blank, either blocks it or creates a false perception in line your preconceived or expected normality. i e if i dont believe ufos exist, i may well see just commercial aircraft, i know that exist, they are a part of my accepted subjective reality.
The human mind is more complex than even we perceive, it can fool you.
I wonder if animals 'see' man made things they have no concept of, instead seeing grass rocks trees etc till our home/building/fence interferes with there movement from a to be. maybe they walk away from a fence seeing a tree?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why do mass UFO sightings happen if they can control who sees what?

Interesting concept, but full of "loop holes".

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe mass sightings happen because what is part of others reality in a group situation (excited crowd etc) quickly becomes accepted. If 50 folk are rubbernecking at the sky, i wanna know what they see, if i hear them all say 'ufo' im instantly subconciously 'primed' to see the same thing, so im looking for lights in the sky. further exclamations including descriptions from folk all seeing the same thing, an im hooked, ill see it too, though maybe not as they do, hence storys of the same event differ.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My theory on this is all to do with visible light and the spectrum

I believe that in some states some people can see more than what is standardly called the visual spectrum..... sort of like stretching it to see more, like the fireflies on the edge of vision....

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Perhaps those with psychic abilities are able to see what other less aware individuals cannot.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
My theory on this is all to do with visible light and the spectrum

I believe that in some states some people can see more than what is standardly called the visual spectrum..... sort of like stretching it to see more, like the fireflies on the edge of vision....

Please elaborate upon this for me, Mayet.
My entire life, I have seen the world as if it existed within a transparent ocean of light. It's thin...like very thin...paper or something. I can feel and touch it...but it's not energy. I look upon the sky and it's not always blue to me. Sometimes, it may be red or organce, or have streaks in it...even when there isn't an ocean around or a sunset. I see it around light, too. The rainbow around it like a halo. I can see energy and it is different from this. I have always wondered what this was, but nobody believes me.
I keep telling them about it, but they're always like, "What are you talking about?" I met another that saw it like me, so I know I'm not bonkers. We each see the same thing...even hear that same roaring sound.....and feel the same thing...

[edit on 27-7-2005 by DiJu]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The easy answer to things like mass sightings is that there is more than one Race visiting. I realize what a reach it is for many people to even believe that we are not the only life but the evidence suggests I am correct.

The ideas presented that different people can physically see things that others cannot makes a reasonable amount of sense. But I think the psych explaination is, if nothing else, better supported and therefore more acceptable to most.

No one answer is ever going to do it, but what DiJu suggests may well be exactly right, for some Visitors, just not all.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think the theory as too their visability, speed and travel is due to the mass of the crafts. They have the ability to change the properties of mass of an object and use the shift in energy to travel on different ranges of light.

Why we can't see them sometimes and why they will suddenly 'disappear' is due to the crafts energy changing mass to equal a range of light our eyes can't detect, even some of our cameras and radar.

As light moves further out of our visable range and into UV, X-ray, Gamma, the lights frequency increases which basically equals more energy. Somehow they have the ability to covert mass of objects to match the energy produced by higher ranges of light which gives them the ability to travel at extreem speeds and to give us the illusion that they can dissapear.

If you have the ability to change the mass/energy of an object to equal UV light (or a higher light range than the colours we can see), your craft would look as thou it dissapears when it doesn't have to at all.

How they do that is up for speculation but even humans know the power of light and that mass=energy so tack a million years of evolution onto that knowledge and you would think that there would be a way to use light to your advantage via understanding the relationship between mass and energy.

Since we know that higher ranges of light produce more energy, if you can manipulate energy then you may also be able to manipulate mass. Build a craft of pure energy that has a fluctuating mass and you could manipulate that crafts mass to travel on different ranges of light.

Easy as.

top topics

join