It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clinical Insight into the West German Death Squad : Jagd Gruppen 101 (1945-1986)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I've just started reading this book and quite frankly it seems unbelievable.

Isolated deep in Southern Germany's mountains during the Cold War, 18 young men came of age with a purpose. Within this isolation they were to become the ultimate instruments of their fathers' ideology in the true story I, OMEGA, co-published by Galleon Press.

I, OMEGA follows the lives of these young men, programmed to be the ultimate predators of the human species that would see them slaughter thousands before they were ultimately consumed by their own evil. The story takes the reader from the unit's involvement with the Mujahedeen against the Red Army in Afghanistan, to the 1982 bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut, and the 1985 downing of Arrow Air Flight 1285 in Gander, Canada.

Compiled through the efforts of dozens of individuals directly or indirectly involved with the events, I,OMEGA it is the end result of these individuals' desire to ensure that the gripping account of this unique military project is not lost to history.

"The story behind I, OMEGA finds its origins in a group of like-minded former officers of the Waffen SS who had long been disillusioned with the direction the Third Reich had taken. These men believed that their nation should be preserved from the contamination of foreign influences and should be re-unified regardless of the cost from those they saw as the forces of occupation following the end of the Second World War," explains Galleon Press' Editor-in Chief, Francois Schärer.

"I, OMEGA is not so much the story of these men as it is about their sons who were committed from birth to a venture that tapped into the darkest aspects of human nature.

"The best way to describe I, OMEGA is that it is a study of what can happen when an ideology is allowed to run unchecked and the lengths that some men are willing to go to ensure the continuation of that ideology," Schärer explains. "What we hope people take away from I, OMEGA is that regardless of how good a cause's intentions are at the onset, there is an inherent evil within humanity that if left unchecked will ultimately destroy the original intent of the cause."

I, OMEGA ends from the viewpoint of its sole surviving member, the unit's commanding officer and his life since the death of his command.

www.trafford.com...

This book claims that they stockpiled hundreds of tons of nerve agents, stole fissile material from Siberia to build their own weapons and created a strain of Anthrax so virulent that it killed in minutes. Anyway has anyone else heard of Jagd Gruppen 101 ?

If anyone wants the book to read u2u me, about 2.5 Megs.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Offenses edited from post. Obviously, the post is now empty.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It seems interesting, to say the least.

Im baffled as to why more people are not interested in this.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
"The story behind I, OMEGA finds its origins in a group of like-minded former officers of the Waffen SS who had long been disillusioned with the direction the Third Reich had taken. These men believed that their nation should be preserved from the contamination of foreign influences and should be re-unified regardless of the cost from those they saw as the forces of occupation following the end of the Second World War," explains Galleon Press' Editor-in Chief, Francois Schärer.

Sounds like a Neo-Nazi wet dream to me, I hate it when my Third Reich takes a turn for the worse and gets annihilated, so we better have a superhuman (dare I say Aryan) remnant of that which has failed...

Colonel Klink Monkeys, not just the most inept on ATS anymore...

top topics

join