It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We MUST win the war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Military 1

If we win it will depend on the west to make the discistion to destroy all radical muslems!!!

The U.S and all of it's friends have enough fire-power and high numbers of special forces, we just have to take the gloves off and wipe out all radical muslems. It's the only way to win!

Iraq is not the war I was talking about ! If the U.S didn't go into Iraq and put forth all that money and man power fighting Global terrorisim, this would be more effective at making America safe.

As a matter of fact Canada's Jtf-2 have departed from Ottawa to afganastan to hunt and kill Talaban and any radical muslems! We are so proud of our boys!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Military 1, why do you keep quoting yourself?
There is a "Post Reply" button at the bottom and top
of the page.
Just curious

sporty

[edit on 26/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Originally posted by whaaa
Whats this WE sweatmonicaido. Are you posting from Iraq. Yeah its sure easy to to support a war when others are doing the fighting and dieing for you.
If this war is so important for you to win, I hear Halliburton and the other contractors are hireing and paying quite well I might add; Of course the military is also an option.

Remember young Americans are being killed as we type our post in front of our computers, nice and safe at home.

What do you think would happen if we withdrew from Iraq? Today? What do you think would result?

It's unfortunate, but once you're in a deep hole, it's no use trying to get out. You might as well, dig to your left and right and see if that does the trick.

If it gives you any comfort, when we win the war, at least we'd have every right to tell Bush to go to Hell.

Sweat you keep useing the pronoun WE.

I'll tell you what would happen if we pulled out now. Precious young American milatary personel would be able to come home to their families and hug their kids, make love to their wives or husbands, take grandpa to the ball game, go fishin, and live a life without the stench of war in their nostrils. Maybe live to fight a war that's really worth fighting. But son, this aint it.

edit: Son, your analogy of this war being a hole would be funny if it weren't so sad. We're talkin lives here; not dirt and shovels.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If it gives you any comfort, when we win the war, at least we'd have every right to tell Bush to go to Hell.

We have every right to tell him that right this second.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
whaa

i cant agree with u more, as ive said before...are we fighting this war for our country? meaning us. or are we fighting this war for our government? meaning the high ups interest...and i think we know what thier interests are! casualties are nothing to them.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

My opposition to the Iraq War ended the day we invaded Iraq.

Wow. Amazing. There is really no other way to put it.

The way I see it, I'm not in charge, Mr. Bush is, and if we want our country to survive his mistakes, we must win the war. Losing the war will make his mistakes hurt even more.

So let's support an abhorrent act so that Dubuya's "mistakes" won't hurt as much..? What the hell are you talking about?

At least this way, we can say, "You had your fun. Let's not do this ever again."

"You had your fun"??? Are you serious? Let's say you witnessed your brother committing murder. Would you also suddenly support this heinous act and let him follow it through - because he'd already begun - and when he was finished, tell him "You had your fun. Let's not do this ever again."??

Edit to add:
Condoning an act you realize to be wrong is a whole lot worse than doing so when you believe it to be right.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Durden]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow. If anything, I understand the position of the anti-war, anti-Bush people better than I ever did!

Great responses, everyone. I thought I'd be crucified, but not so!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

To survive, a country must be the toughest SOB out there. I'm not saying let's invade every country, but as far as the problems we have currently, we must be the ones who emerge victorious. "Turning the other cheek" is what the loser does.

I like the way you think. I could not have said it better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join