It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine American Black fighter planes vs. Russian made Super Flankers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.apple.com...

i know that this is a movie, but its possible to see how future American planes be taking on Russian Flankers which would be obsolete or that it takes more Flankers to take just one fighter, pretty cool action, the action between the black planes vs. the Russian planes is like near the middle of the film. u be awe by it.
the UCAV made one pretty cool move to kill the Super Flanker, and one cool move by one of the black planes outmaneuver the Flanker.
cant wait to see this.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA You Yanks don't sees to amuse me, you REALY believe this fantasy T.V./Hollywood Movie stuff don't you, hahahahaahahha!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Would have been better posted in BTS: Movies Forum.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing Hollywoods exaggerated movie.

I'll leave speculation to where speculation belongs, in Hollywood.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I like seeing Russian aircraft being shot down. Does not matter if it is true or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I like seeing Russian aircraft being shot down. Does not matter if it is true or not.

And I like seeing your avatar! Keep on posting!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Rsputin here, here, anyway fighter aircraft like the ones Hollywood makes up are not that far in the future but I’ll pay my 7 buck to see some flankers going down in a blaze of fire.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Rsputin here, here, anyway fighter aircraft like the ones Hollywood makes up are not that far in the future but I’ll pay my 7 buck to see some flankers going down in a blaze of fire.

Just when I thought ATS couldn't get any better... now it's providing me with some cheap thrills!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have to pay 10 dollars to get in and watch the movie, it better be damn good.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I have to pay 10 dollars to get in and watch the movie, it better be damn good.

Shattered OUT...

Go in the afternoon, it's cheaper.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter

Then I'm sure you'll love the footage of the wreckage of the F-117 in serbia!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Seen it. The F-117 was shoot down by a conbination of bad planning and luck on the part of the Serbs.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well if it the fact that any footage of russian a/c being shot down (real or not) is likeable to you, then I'm sure your ruskie alter ego won't care about the "circumstances" under which the F-117 was shot down

Me.. I am just waiting to see a F-16 be shot down by one of our MiG-29s or Miratge-2000N a/c

Hey but then again thats just me!!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
Well if it the fact that any footage of russian a/c being shot down (real or not) is likeable to you, then I'm sure your ruskie alter ego won't care about the "circumstances" under which the F-117 was shot down

Me.. I am just waiting to see a F-16 be shot down by one of our MiG-29s or Miratge-2000N a/c

Hey but then again thats just me!!

I am right about the F-117. The Mig-29 has been shot down by US fighters though. The Mig-29 holds no secrets. The US was able to aquire a batch and has examined and has trained with German Mig-29s.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yeah Daedalus3, there is a difference between that F-117 being shot down and Flankers being shot down in the movie. It's just a movie, the F-117 on the other hand was a real incident. Now if the Russians want to make a movie about Flankers shooting down our F-15's, fine by me, I'd pay money to see that movie if it was any good.

Anyhow this should prove to be an interesting, if crappy and overexagerated movie. But theres something I don't understand. If those are stealth fighters, how do they lock on and shoot missiles at eachother?

As for me, I'm a fan of both US black projects and Super Flankers, so hopefully the Flankers will get a decent dogfight scene instead of just being shot down 1 minute into the fight.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
German MiG-29's are not the same as Rus MiG-29's and Serbs shot down F-117 with an SA-3 NOT good luck that's what you yanks want everyone to think to save your embarasment. www.aeronautics.ru...

[edit on 26-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It was luck, you don't have to believe me but it is the truth. German Mig-29s are East German Mig-29s and East Germany got them from Russia.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
German MiG-29's are not the same as Rus MiG-29's and Serbs shot down F-117 with an SA-3 NOT good luck that's what you yanks want everyone to think to save your embarasment. www.aeronautics.ru...

[edit on 26-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

You do know that the article was Russian in origin, right? So it's not like it would be biased or made up in anyway, right? On the other hand just about every other source confirms it was almost all luck, and apparently some bad mission planning.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
IT Doesn't matter if they got them from Russia the Radar/Electronical jamming devices and dog fighting tactics of Russian MiG-29's were/are much more advanced. YOU yanks are the ones who want to believe in this "FANTASTIC" theories of "Oh it was a good shot, oh it was a small ribit that caused the F-117 to be tracked" HA! keep on believeing just don't be shooked when RUS/USA go to WW3 and Rus defeats USA in a short while. www.aeronautics.ru...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So you obviously don't understand stealth. One loose rivet can easily blow a planes profile. Theres a very fine line between stealth and being an open target.

But I have to ask, what does dogfighting with MiG-29's have to do with F-117's? F-117's aren't even fighters, therefore they don't engage in dogfights. Not to mention the F-117 was brought down by ground fire, not some cheaply made Mig (Sukious is better).

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You do know that hundreds of Russian aircraft have been shot down over the years right? Also, a Russia-United States war is very unlikely and at the moment Russia is in no condition for a large war. About the F-117. The F-117 has been flying the same course/path for some time. The NATO commanders would not allow it to choose a different path. That means everyone knew where they were going to fly and when. A loose rivit would allow the F-117 to be tracked. It would increase its RCS by a large percent. That is true for any aircraft. It was the serbs lucky day, nothing more, nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join