It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian UFO Files on TV tonight (25/7)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well firstly it's on 'Today/Tonight' which is on Channel 7 here in Australia and both the channel and this 'current affairs' program are as about close to investigative journalism as a retard monkey with a chalk board, but non the less, it's interesting to hear of 'Australia's UFO Files' - you don't really hear of that too much.

So:
Monday night (25th/7th), Channel 7 at 6.30pm - 7pm
Amongst other stupid stories they are going to 'open Australia's UFO files' with the commercial showing some nice drawings of greys and UFOs.

Might be utter crap, might be OK but it's a heads up for anyone that wants to watch it.

Here's the "Today Tonight" website:
seven.com.au...

As you can see, the stories are hard hitting
like 'Would you support the idea of repeat offenders wearing "hoon" plates?' (yeah like those wouldn't become collectors items and badges of honor amongst people that speed repeatedly)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
australia DID declassify a handful of previously "secret classified" UFO files just a week or two ago

so this may be covering what was disclosed?

if it is covering what the govt just recently disclosed; than it may be credible for once *the channel i mean*

lol u said they were as investigative as a monkey w/chalkboard lol

i would expect the mainstream to pick up on the declassified files; but so far i havent heard anything about it

cept your post ...
good post btw memphis

PS- ive been to elvis' house before - graceland i think its called
he has a room of 100% tigerskin walls
i think its the room with the pool table

heheh thought u might care

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads-up, there's usually nothing on at 6.30 worth watching/hearing except the news.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Damn....now why isn't Ray Martin doing it....

i will be watching, shall be an interesting "slant" on the whole business.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
if someone can record it and somehow put a few clips of it on internet i would be extremely happy with you

if u guys cant do that; will you please just come tell us in the thread what it was about?

what subjects did it cover; was it any good; what are your conclusions etc?

thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I saw the ad for it over the weekend, while it is good that australian mainstream media is doing a story on ufo's, i have a insticnt feeling that they will just be spreading disinfo becuase geez when was the last time you have watched today tonight and it isnt just aload of crap sypmathy plee by some half wit about centrelink etc....i highly doubt that for this one story today tongiht will acturly present cold hard facts about australian ufo's.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
damn I just missed it. good / bad ? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nothing much except many eye witness accounts from drunks to high ranking military personnel.

Apparently Woomera is the "capital" of UFOs, having the highest rate of UFO sightings. It's also a joint Australian/UK weapons testing ground next to the town of Woomera, is the WPA, Woomera Prohibited Area, which is roughly the same size as England.

Not much info in that story, really. Just saying how there's been tonnes of UFO sightings recorded and kept secret for over 30 years.

One was over Woomera, testing a Canberra. It sped up to it and tracked it for a while, then left.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Just watched it, COMPLETE CRAP, comp generated ufos flying behing the host, lmao. It was a mockery, no facts!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Just watched it, COMPLETE CRAP, comp generated ufos flying behing the host, lmao. It was a mockery, no facts!

Why am I not surprised

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
just watched it, was lame...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I recorded it on my computer with this rather crappy tv-tuner i installed the other day, at least I think it recorded. I can upload it tomorrow if any of you are still interested, its not very good quality and it was a rather sh*t article to be honest.. maybe ill just post some screencaps of those crappy CGI ships they put behind the 'reporter'.

Sorry, too tired to do it now.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's a link to this story.

Woomera is an isolated, restricted government-owned military region where the Australian Department of Defence had tested its aircraft, weaponry and rockets for decades.

As the military watched the skies they saw a lot more than their own planes. Now found and declassified, secrets are revealed, like the night the air force tested a plane called the Canberra.

"Both people gave their reports. This object descended, came across the flight path of the Canberra, matched its speed, tracked with it, and departed at a speed over 3600 miles an hour," Mr McNamara said.

Maybe, the object that 'tracked' the test flight of the Canberra was a stationary observation craft...say a balloon? Or was there an aircraft that was top secret and much faster than the Canberra?

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Lol. Our country sucks. I'm gonna move to Scottland.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
ah that is disappointing guys

but on the Good News side;
a PBS kids TV show *actually two of them* this week aired episodes dealing with UFOs and ALiens

"Postcards from Buster" has the little rabbit boy Buster go to Roswell New Mexico and hes trying to "film a UFO" and hes all freaking out like "I SAW SOMETHING I THINK IT WAS AN ALIEN!!!!!"
it was truely hilarious

i was telling my wife and kid "see they are begining disclosure i think and showing kids aliens and UFOs on kid-shows is part of it "

Not to mention on "Sesame Street" the little character "Elmo" and his friend went on a ride to a far off planet to meet some aliens

they are teaching kids about aliens and UFOs now in the mainstream

maybe i can get a copy of the Buster show; its worth a watch just to see all the crazyness in it

Buster is trying to film UFOs in the desert; he gets some ranchers to help him go thru a "Crash Site"
i think it was an old prop airplane; and Buster is really disappointed because he kept saying he thought it could be a crashed UFO lol

they go into the Roswell UFO shops and meuseams *cant spell*
aliens all over this show today
it was actually really cool

Its Great News

edit :: wanted to add this ::: they did NOT ridicule UFOs in any way on either of these shows; they took it dead serious as 100% legit stuff

[edit on 26-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

new topics

top topics

join