It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introductory offer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
At this very moment in which I am beginning my introductory post, my mind is too flooded with chaotic imagery to formulate an intelligent greeting, but I will make an attempt at the formality nonetheless.

Creativity, Knowledge, and Communication fascinate me on a deeply spiritual level and compose the doctrines of my unnamed and solitary faith. To walk a path of Symmetry and Balance is my eternal Quest; Ecocentricity is my Mantra; & I find skillfully crafted Humor to be a representation of The Divine.

My heroes have always been men and women of extraordinary genius, creativity and/or balance, and I have felt the strongest psychological pull towards Benjamin Franklin and Leonardo da Vinci since early childhood.

I am one who has always been slightly out of phase with humanity and more drawn to the company of animals and plants, though I do continually seek to observe brief glimpses of the Big Picture as it applies to our human race and our relative position in the Ecosystem. In my more recent attempts I have most often experienced a heavy depression in which has begun to seriously trouble me.

I have been drawn by and aligned with the Tarot of the Ages, am a Monkey born on the S/S cusp of Revolution and on the Day of the Scrambler. My Numerical Tarot is 10 The Wheel of Fortune; my Astrological Tarot is 13 Death… and my daily meditation is currently focused on: Everything that has a beginning has an end, and every end is a new beginning… which I have come to believe provides the essential fuel to stimulate the perpetual Revolutions of Evolution.

And now, for my awkward ending… Thanks to you who have offered my post a moment of your precious time. That is all.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello Simulacrum!

VERY NICE introduction post!

Looks like you will have much to offer the rest of us on this site and we are GLAD you have joined us!

If you follow my link in my signature that will take you to the kewl skewl of the ways of ATS, and then your on your way!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Simulacrum.

I'll see you around the forum.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
TheRiverGoddess and Umbrax: Thank you both very much for the wecome.

I far too often experience negativity from a large number of people claiming that they are put off by my chaotic thought processes and/or what they call my "unnecessary" use of "big" words when smaller ones will do... needless to say, this apparent atmosphere of humiliation and restriction has convinced me to place quite an emotional dampener on my limited social interaction.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
yo mate,

liked the opening post....kind of like poetic brilliance combined with enlightnment?

nice to meet you, take it easy.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
yo mate,

liked the opening post....kind of like poetic brilliance combined with enlightnment?

nice to meet you, take it easy.

Regards.

You have accorded me far too much credit... but thank you all the same.

It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Sym

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Simulacrum]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Simulacrum]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ola Simulacrum! Welcome to ATS.

You write eloquently. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

All the best,

AL

top topics

join