It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC symbolism in microsoft wingdings fonts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why wingdings in the first place whats the point? They are not emotion characters which are a lot more common and maybe should be used by microsoft unless the latest on does use it.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here's my favorite one:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
it just a quicedence that article was made by microsoft hating losers who have nothing better to do but pick on Bill gates and the best software company in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Wingdings exellent font, my band used it for a couple of LOGOS on flyers and stuff excellent.!!

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So..after seeing Snopes debunking the entire premise...and despite it being painfully apparent that you can type virtually anything and discover that once it's been Wingding'd it just might suggest something vaguely interesting...have we found anything at all, whatsoever, that even remotely confirms the presence of some sinister/underhanded 10 year old Microsoft conspiracy relating to 9/11?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
this is kinda unrelated to the whole 9-11 thing but if you put your caps on and type GERMANY in the wingdings font on text size 48 its kinda wierd what you get. try it out

Kind regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
this is kinda unrelated to the whole 9-11 thing but if you put your caps on and type GERMANY in the wingdings font on text size 48 its kinda wierd what you get. try it out

Kind regards,
DigitalGrl

Response to this thread
Microsoft's Wingdings' Font Pack: Death to Jews, and Parallel Message abt. Muslims
If this was intentional an intentional act, it was a bright observation of the font designer, who recognized anti-semitism extends to all people of Semitic background, including Muslims. Microsoft's investigation was concluded in their own favor, but no evidence was produced. So, the question remains open, was it intentionally perpetrated as a statement on Western anti-semitism, alive and well in the 20th and 21st century?
www.edwardtbabinski.us...

Actually, with Bush's bombs, fundies calling Allah "Satan", and general anti-semitic distrust and intolerance toward Muslim people, I'd take the message about Muslims with much more seriosity, vs. Jews.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
An old post that I hope some people of 2008 will see and think, maybe they missed this one and try them selves.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
PALISTINE in Webdings is quite Ironic. GAZA CITY, EGYPT,
JESUS is quite a funny one it says it all IT HAS A CROSS IN IT..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
can anyone explain to me why a death sighn a jewish star and a thumbs up has to do with 9/11 i think it means dead jews in nyc is good

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not that this means anything at all, but I went ahead and typed in the word Nibiru for fun. Surprisingly I got two Pisces signs with some other characters. Started putting some things together. I know Nibiru has been said to play into 2012 in some way, but I'm not to knowledgeable about that stuff. Isn't 2012 suppose to be the beginning or ending of the age of Pisces?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The symbolism using works with CAPS on better, but does not mean lower case may not have some hidden meanings too.

I did two videos based on Bible Prophecy and you find it shows a lot symbolic story telling when read in Hebrew in the form right to left reading. If you know about prophecy you will know that the symbols make more sense, but without that knowledge my videos won't make sense. It's a bit like Q33 NYC written before the event happened it would not make sense. But if you type nations and words and religious words you will see that the symbols have a meaning, but even more so with events in the Bible that have not happenned yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join