It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC symbolism in microsoft wingdings fonts.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yea, thanks for your input aswell mate, Umm i was putting that so that people who didnt feel like going to all the links could see, My oppinion is that some body who knew wingdings very well, noticed that he could recreate the image, Cause besides The NY couincidence it makes no since to new york that is the Q33ny one. What about the one tha hit the pentagon, or was gonna hit the presidents cabin? Whats wingings got to say bout them?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
However, following the logic of some who have posted here...

ATS

ATS (in all caps) has apparently attained Victory in their quest to control the weather? Or do we seek the peaceful conversion of snow to rain?

This is similar to many other phenomena... if you look hard enough for something that isn't there, you'll make yourself find it.

This comes from a period in time where people were folding bills and what not to desperately find reasoning behind a tragedy. This was just another in that same group.

[edit on 7-26-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
hehehe
try writing Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz in Wingdings, it is quite interesting...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
hehehe
try writing Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz in Wingdings, it is quite interesting...

Maybe its me but it seems like nothing, just symbols care to explain?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to add, hit the capslock before you type the names, you get the following:

for "RUMSFELD"

A man from the "light of cross" (christian) brings war (the bomb) all because of oil (black drop), bringing conflict, misery, down with him

for "WOLFOWITZ"

A man who is offering peace (white flag) and helping hand actually brings misery to middle east (crescent moon and the star, islamic symbol)

This was just to demonstrate that you can find many things like the NYC thing if you look long enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Interesting that "NYC" in the other font makes "Eye love New York". That can't just be a coincidence.
Skull and Bones, the 'cult?' and then the Star of David, which also features on the dead girl in the coffin in Denver Int. Airport.
Kinda weird.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am not saying there is a big conspiracy Im saying its ironic and funny at times these things happen. Hope people read carefully what I write and not assume their thoughts for myself. I just wanted to point these things out because it can be interesting and would like to share and intrigue people, one does not have to agree with anything but every view has a point. Has anyone else got anything similar?

Do'nt forget you have Web dings
Wing dings 1/ 2/ 3
Vacation MT

plus all of these turned into capital or lowercases.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Lol, type in "BUSH" in Wingdings and it says "It's OK to kill other Religons for Oil"

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hehehehe

This is fun. Try NWO, CHENEY and SADDAM.

It's just a coincidence, but a funny one at that.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
WyrdeOne

Which font symbols did you use and were they lower of upper cases?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Capitalized wingdings.

The lowercase symbols all seem nonsensical, or rather, abstract.

The uppercase symbols all appear to have embedded meaning.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Lol, type in "BUSH" in Wingdings and it says "It's OK to kill other Religons for Oil"

That's exactly it ! It's all about the oil !

Give me a break ! What other propaganda do you believe in

I would like to suggest that you try reading some books instead of the filtered media that you are receiving. You might even learn a thing or two !

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As for the wingding thing, I saw it just after the 911 incident. I thought it to be kinda interesting but didn't put much thought into it.

Will try some new names to see what I come up with.

If anything noteworthy I will post it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
That's exactly it ! It's all about the oil !

Give me a break ! What other propaganda do you believe in

I would like to suggest that you try reading some books instead of the filtered media that you are receiving. You might even learn a thing or two !

My post was ment to be a joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Type NINE ELEVEN and PENTAGON in wingding capitals its quite funny or quite sardistic depending on how you see it.

Try JESUS its quite positive and spot on. He will drop down to earth twise.

Try HELL and HEAVEN. MOHAMMED

MOSQUE compared to CHURCH and SYNAGOGUE. It gets funny. Sorry to offend anybody its just comical.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by The time lord]

[edit on 27-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Has anybody tried what I've suggested or has this thread reached a dead end? DEADEND in wingdings capital says just that.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I tried them all and found the results to be very interesting. I suppose its all in how one interprets the symbols.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have tried numurous words and I too find this very ineresting. If you know much about mysticism it is almost like some kind of wierd Tarot but for words. There are a lot of powerful forces in the universe and maybe it wasnt all planned out by microsoft, but is sort of like a strange bible code type thing.

I'm kind of ranting, but its fun!

P.S. "Qabalah, 33 degree Freemason New York" is another way I have heard about this. Qabalah, also is spelled, Kabbalah, Cabala.

Who knows, I am sure its just imagination put in overdrive... but maybe not!

[edit on 31-7-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think the strangest part of this story is the fact that Microsoft continues to make a Wingdings font seeing as:

1. 90% of computer users (the AOL generation) probably have never heard of it

2. I bet this is the first time many of us have ever used this font

Conclusion:

Microsoft sucks

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

Conclusion:

Microsoft sucks

Hahaha Shadowflux wins the award for this month's understatement!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join