It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Makaveli Resurected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In twenty-two days Tupac Amaru Shakur (aka Makaveli) will have been dead for seven years. On September sixth 1994 Tupac was shot and (allegedly) killed by thugs and policemen under the payroll of Suge Knight. Christopher Wallace, one of Tupac's greatest friends and later, one of his worst enemies suffered the same fate. Others too were killed in this streak of violence, members of Tupac's Outlawz crew were murdered, Kadafi is one example. Due to his "murder" by the Crips a gang war erupted between the bloods and crips of LA and the East/West rivalry was started.

There is no irrevocable evidence that prove Makeveli's death, and because of that many people, including Chuck D, one of Rap's best MCs, do not believe the story told by the corrupt LAPD, or Death Row. The vast majority of these people think that Tupac will return on September 13th and do whatever he has been planning to do in his absence. I think that he will return the favor Suge paid him on Sept. 4, 1996.

So, whether or not he comes back, this is a tribute page to him, and too Biggie and their friendship that a couple of greedy baseturds (*coughsugecoughpdiddy*) had to ruin.

Watch the Documentary Biggie&Tupac, it will clear some things up.

XAOS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.angelfire.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
why are u blaming Suge for the deaths of Tupac and Biggie...where is your evidence that Suge was involved or connected to these deaths?

I have yet to see one shread of real proof...which leads me to believe there isn't any. Whispers, un-named sources, and speculation doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First, you should watch Biggie and Tupac it's out on video and DVD and your rental store will probly have it. It explains alot of what happened and is quite informative.

Second, Suge is no angel. Tha Row is closely affiliated with the Piru bloods in LA and have had dozens of crooked police officers working for them. Suge most of the other members of TR wear all red often and conspicuously (Suge's been all orange recently, but thats for a different reason
). The gang link is unquestionable. He threatened Eazy-E with death and physically abused him to get him to release Dr.Dre from NWA so he could join Death Row, and that wasnt an isolated incident. Now, on the night Pac was shot Suge owed him millions of dollars Pac was about to leave Death Row. Suge didnt want to pay him, so what do you think a gangster would do? Smile and hand him the cash, maybe with a little bonus to help the Outlawz get started? No, 2pac was DR's biggest money machine, Suge orchestrated the killing so that it looked like it was revenge from the Crips for the beating of Orlando Anderson that took place earlier that night in Las Vegas. Suge had one of Tupac's bodyguards tell Pac that Anderson had stolen a Death Row medallion. This somehow convinced Tupac that they should teach him a lesson so him, the bodyguards and Knight went over to the Crip and beat the crap out of him. That way when Suge's corrupt cops killed Pac in a driveby, it looked like it was Crip retribution. Because the bloods thought that Crips had killed Shakur, one of their heros, a gang war erupted, resulting in over twenty deaths. Suge also made it look like Puff Daddy's record, which Christopher
Wallace was a member of, was allied with the Crips, which they weren't. Because of this, when one of the cops from death row killed Biggie it looked like just another gang killing. The man responsible for BIG's killing was positively identified by witnesses as a cop that worked for Death Row. No action has been taken on this identification yet.

What I have written here is just a small portion of what was contained in the movie I stated above. All I ask is that you watch it and decide for yourself what happened that night.

XAOS

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've also seen a segment in which Vanilla Ice mentioned being hassled by Suge Knight to cough up some of that greenery. Personally, I don't like Suge. He's a bully who likes to throw his weight around (IMO). I may be 104 lbs, but I'd like to whoop his a$$.

[Edited on 8/27/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i can get you some deccent information on the first tupac shooting if you want, i thought it was prooven the gun that shot tupac the first time belonged to puff daddy?

allthough tupac said it wasnt him that shot him...the gun was actucally his

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Tupac thought it was Big's fault that he was shot the first time. It wasnt. It was because of a fight between Puff Daddy and Suge. Some of Suge's erm... associates shot and killed Puffy's cousin and so the The Puffball got angry at Suge.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've seen Biggie and Tupac-and just about every other documentary made since Pac's death-and none of it is actual evidence. best believe if there was evidence that could convict mr. knight, he would be locked down...just because he was a known blood and had a ruthless business style doesn't mean he's guilty of murdering Tupac or Biggie.

here's something for you to chew on...why are all of the bullets that struck the car below the window? if you were running up to shot someone while that sat still in a car would you aim for the door?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
and on makavelli the 7 day theory....
pac says suge shot me..
very low within the first few seconds before the report given.listen...
also about thirty seconds into the intro she(a woman in the background) also states that "pac ain't dead"....
on the new better days album...
pac also says expect him to return like jesus im coming...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
those are very old clues and its been said that its not pac's voice...i wouldn't be surprised if it was all set up that way.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
and if you listen to his music you can see where he has been over tha past few years, why he had to leave, and why he is returning at right now of all times.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well if I was trying to kill someone then yes I would blow a bunch of bullet's thru the door. Why you may ask because that is where all the critical part's are at.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
and the image of your death would spread like wildfire.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
3 More Days!

Will he come back, or am I just chicken little-ing?

XAOS

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
or the resemblance of one pure in heart to enter the realms he once existed.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is news to me. I've seen a few things here and there about the conspiracy around Pac's death but the whole resurection of Pac is all new to me. Can someone provide a link to more info about his 2nd coming. Something that will kinda sum it all up fairly quick too if possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
but jesus died at age 32...
the age pac would be...
and gone for 7 days...
www.tupac-online.com

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
At This Site it says:

Tupac was died on Friday the thirteenth, which through history, has been known as a very suspicious day.

No pictures were released of Tupac in the hospital.

Supposedly, Tupac was cremated the day after he, "died," It is illegal to cremate someone who was murdered without an autopsy.

In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac discussed how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta, and step out of the limelight. The only way to pull this off is if people thought he was dead.

In Makaveli's song, "White Man's World," he states, "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unlessya'll choose to..." Did he walk off the planet by faking his death?

In Richie Rich's album, "Seasoned Veteran," on the song called, "Niggas Done Changed," Tupac says, "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word/but best believe that niggas gonna get what they deserve..." The album was released on the same day as, The 7 Day Theory.

In Tupac's song, "Ambitionz Az A Ridah," he says, "Blasted me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so I'm back to be a mutha#in' menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, had bitch-ass niggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, But I'm back REINCARNATED!" Is Tupac reincarnated as Makaveli?

In the song, " Life of An Outlaw," Tupac says, "All For the street fame on how to be managed, to plan # six months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole, and now I got it..." Maybe Tupac plotted his plan for six months, faked his death on the seventh, and is enjoying the success of his plan.

In the song, "Ain't Hard 2 Find," Tupac says, "I heard rumors that I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final states, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted..." It seems that Tupac may have foretold the future.

The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death," It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this implies that Makaveli rose from the dead.

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to gain power and evade enemies.

There is so much more, and I didnt bother to put the numerology in.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"they tried to offer me a deal,
told me if i squeal, move me and my people to a mansion in brazil,
not me,
so this is how it ends, no friends,
im stressed and they just repossess my benz,
told the judge it was self defense he wont listen,
so im bumpin this in federal prision"

his only other option.

pacs is alive and returning.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I never liked 2pac except for few of his songs but I sure do hope he comes back. Rap has been polluted by so many fakes, 2pac will definetely change that up a bit.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
but it was several decades after the death of christ that those who were not light bearers decided to believe in and have faith in the man.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join