It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rules that guys wished girls knew..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
These rules will help you get along with your guy. So it is only fair to have the rules posted.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
3. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if he can find the perfect present!
5. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
6. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
7. Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, and monster trucks.
8. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.
9. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
11. Shopping is not sport.
12. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13. You have enough clothes.
14. You have too many shoes.
15. No it is Not illegal for women to pump gasoline.
16. If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
17. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
18. No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
19. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
20. Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes - what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

The rest of these are here. I didn't want to offend with too much at once.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
True very true...

Women.........................THIS IS MY 900TH POST!!!!!!!!

[edit on 24/7/05 by Atomix]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Eh.....I think we overestimate the differences between the genders. They both have the same thought logic and desires. Its simply a small physical difference exploded into a massive cultural "they are so different" thing.
People are people, and Im sure both genders would like it like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's a funny list. The sad fact is that probably a majority of men identify with that list, but personally I don't. Things like remembering important dates and finding the perfect gift are so easy to do and, at least in my case, don't go unnoticed. Her appreciation comes back to me tenfold. Yes my girlfriend is capable of pumping her own gas, but the thing is I don't want her to have to, that's the difference.

For all you young men out there, see this list as what not to aspire to and it will pay off big time.

And for the record....................cat's rule!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Cats do rule..... but soem of those are true.... lol

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
True very true...

Women.........................THIS IS MY 900TH POST!!!!!!!!

[edit on 24/7/05 by Atomix]

Jamie is hot...i'd hit it.

Haha...I can say that, i'm probably the same age as her

Back on topic:

100% ture

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Ken_Allen]

new topics

top topics

join