It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Remote Viewing Manual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
after i read this thread, i went and subscribed to the illuminati order yahoo group and i found interesting material there, many thanks to the thread starter

after ive read the cia manual i can affirm that some of the techniques in it are contained in some of my masonic teachings. Actually we do a lot of visualisation and perception exercises, taken from crowleyan and kabbalistic magick to achieve the same goals : increased perception.

If the CIA is theaching this to their elite operatives, they must be very dangerous, on many levels.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Illuminati, I am not sure of. I have read some search material and chosen to not hold this info in the most highest regard. There are other more logical and schentifically feasible veiw points out there which makes this capability dangerous, as you stated.

"If the CIA is theaching this to their elite operatives, they must be very dangerous, on many levels."
I think the CIA and our military do infact possess this capability and many other capabilities which have not been documented. They are and have become very dangerous.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by janson0202]
removed unnecessary quote of previous post.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
after i read this thread, i went and subscribed to the illuminati order yahoo group and i found interesting material there, many thanks to the thread starter

after ive read the cia manual i can affirm that some of the techniques in it are contained in some of my masonic teachings. Actually we do a lot of visualisation and perception exercises, taken from crowleyan and kabbalistic magick to achieve the same goals : increased perception.

If the CIA is theaching this to their elite operatives, they must be very dangerous, on many levels.

Thank you very much Moonchild. I haven't went through all of the files completely yet, but they seem to hold a lot of valuable information regarding government involvement in areas people question today. (Remote Viewing, etc) The yahoo group is a lot more realistic now then I previously envisioned.

BTW I think you are one of the few masons on ATS who truly cares about other ATS members feelings, and who's ego isn't bigger then his brain. I respect you for that on so many levels.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by janson0202
Illuminati, I am not sure of. I have read some search material and chosen to not hold this info in the most highest regard. There are other more logical and schentifically feasible veiw points out there which makes this capability dangerous, as you stated.

"If the CIA is theaching this to their elite operatives, they must be very dangerous, on many levels."
I think the CIA and our military do infact possess this capability and many other capabilities which have not been documented. They are and have become very dangerous.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by janson0202]
removed unnecessary quote of previous post.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

OK, what is the deal here DONTTREADONME. I strongly suggest you read your online name here, and take head in its meaning. This is multiple times now you have decided to TREAD ON ME. WTF, pardon my French. Previously I have chosen to just let it go. But enough is enough. Now I choose to Tread On YOU.

You have removed a QUOTE for some arbitrary UNNECESSARY purposes.

STOP TREADing.

I do not get this one bit. You have the need to remove a QUOTE.

I do not even remember what the previous post was all about now, just that I have a bit of a problem with some search info I gathered regarding the Illuminati, and I think this new technology I have been posting about has far fetched and grave capabilities.

And you chose to delete a quote and fck with a post of mine.

Either you are in the know about the info I have been posting about and have been tagged to SCREW with anyone posting info regarding this subject matter, or you have some THING regarding me.

When was the last time you deleted an UNNECESSARY quote, for Christs sake. How lame is that.

I recommend you STOP, right now, TREADING ON ME.....

[edit on 9-8-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Remote Viewing started with the CIA, but the Govt. has officially "abandoned" it and officially they will say it doesn't work. If so, why does the USAF have a unit called "Stargate" that remote views. i actually saw a Air Force Sgt with a Stargate patch on his BDU's about 3 years back.
It has been in the public eye for about 10 years now, you can google/yahoo search for "Remote Viewing" or "Tecnical Remote Viewing" as it is also known. i've even heard mention of Remote Viewing groups tht do stocks and foreign exchange, very successfully.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

This is an interesting subject, I'll have to flag it and come back to it some other time when I have time to read all there is to read. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A message to the US goverment.Do you relise how powerful remote viewing can be.There is a good chance there are remote veiwers out there better than the remote viewers you train.You proberly do not know them or where they live.They may be looking into your dirty little secrets and your dark zones.Do not think alien technology will protect you.There is always away around that.I myself have seen many things using remote viewing.Some things i can talk about,some things i cannot.You would be amased as to what i have seen.I guess somethings cannot stay secret forever.Even aliens have had problems with remote viewers in the past.There may be hundreads of remote viewers just like me out there using there ability on anyone or anythink.Its one thing that is not going to go away in a hurry.Sleep on that.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this was real. At least on mainstream TV they call it operation stargate. No, i'm not talking about stargate sg-1 I just saw I think a brief documentary on TV and they called it operation stargate. Apparently it works.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Interesting subject indeed. I 'acquired' the RV guide from Major Ed Dames, tried it myself...so I'm kinda interested in the article. Does anyone know where I can get it? The links seem to be dead.

By the way. Major Ed Dames was an RV trainer for the CIA (or the army, I forgot about that). But I read a lot of skepticism about him. Why? Wouldn't he have used the guide?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I came upon a book called Psychic Warrior by David Moorehouse last year and it was a pretty good read. If you are looking for a good overview of the topic that book is a good place to start.

From what I read in that book, they did quite a bit of good with that program and it was the Stargate program that someone mentioned. The governments of the world do things that would make even the most staunch member of the CT community shake their heads.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

rapidshare.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here ya go sorry for the late reply I didn't realize someone bumped this thread.

[edit on 8-24-2010 by CPYKOmega]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join