It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on Masons, warren Commission.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I have heard rumors that 5 of the warren commission members were in fact masons. Does anyone know which ones were, or for that matter, what affiliations the members had.

Thanks.

Earl Warren
Gerald Ford
Allen W. Dulles
John J. McCloy
Richard B. Russell
John S. Cooper
Thomas H. Boggs

And also:

Nelson Rockefeller
L B Johnson
J Edgar Hoover

Francis W. H. Adams,
John A. Ball,
David W. Belin,
William T. Coleman,
Melvin A. Eisenberg,
Burt W. Griffin,
Leon D. Hubert,
Albert E. Jenner,
Wesley J. Liebeler,
Norman Redlich,
William D. Slawson,
Arlen Specter,
Samuel A. Stern,
Howard P. Willens.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What evidence is presented to show that they were infact Masons? Something must've been presented other than the accustation no? What was convincing about that evidence?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He is looking for information to back the claim that Kennedy was assasinated by Freemasons, and the warren commision was comprimised of masons to cover up the masonic ties.

More freemasonrywatch rubbish.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Good God! For the last damn time, Freemasonry is JUST a fraternity!!! For crying out loud, dammit! Freemasonry could give two s#!%s about politics or power, it cares about itself as an organization. Nothing more. Get that straight, and adjust your beliefs accordingly.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sebatwerk I'm so sorry for you that you haven't been found fit to climb the masonic ladder to where all the interesting stuff happens but keep in mind that if it weren't for poor dupes like you spinning that dirty old line the truely powerfull would have less time for ruining their enemies lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dont make me close the Solomon Temple Recording Studio......Sharon is getting fed up with this nonsense

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Sebatwerk I'm so sorry for you that you haven't been found fit to climb the masonic ladder to where all the interesting stuff happens but keep in mind that if it weren't for poor dupes like you spinning that dirty old line the truely powerfull would have less time for ruining their enemies lives.

I'm a 32nd degree mason, you really think that I havent been found fit to climb the so called "masonic ladder"? Degrees actually don't mean anything, but I have been very successful in my masonic career, I've done everything I've been wanting to do, and will keep doing more. I am currently being groomed to become the youngest master that my lodge has ever had, and I will be in the officer's line next year. So who the hell are you to assume what my position is within a fraternity which you know nothing about?!?

Regardless of what I have said, EVERYONE in Freemasonry is equal and are ALL brothers. The only people with authority are officers of lodges, and they only have authority over lodge business. There is no such thing as suboordiation in Freemasonry, or giving and taking orders, as well as there is no such thing as having "clearance" to masonic secrets. Once you are a 3rd degree mason, you have access to EVERYTHING the fraternity has to offer. A 3rd degree Master Mason can attend ANY masonic meeting he wishes, even Grand Lodge meetings. You can look this up for yourself.

And if you don't want to take my word for it, because you think I have been seen as "unfit to climb the masonic ladder", then there are several highly-decorated past masters on this forum who will tell you the exact same thing.

The fact of the matter is that Freemasonry is ONLY a fraternity, and I would LOVE for you to be able to prove otherwise. What? You can't prove otherwise? Well, why not? You seem SO certain that there is a "masonic ladder" to climb, can you prove it? It cracks me up to see someone who obviously hasn't the slightest clue about Freemasonry trying to pretend like he/she has more knowledge of it than actual members. Please go out and do some damn research before posting further nonsense.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
He is looking for information to back the claim that Kennedy was assasinated by Freemasons, and the warren commision was comprimised of masons to cover up the masonic ties.

More freemasonrywatch rubbish.

Ummm, boy, do you guys jump to conclusions
I seriously doubt the masons could have pulled off the Kennedy Assassination, as a organization. But, I have found, that some well placed masons did take part in it.

So far I have found that:

L J Johnson Freemason
J Edgar Hoover Freemason
Earl Warren Freemason
Gerald Ford Freemason Bohemian Grove
Richard B. Russell Freemason
John J. McCloy CFR World Bank
George Bush Skull & Bones Bohemian Grove

sebatwerk, please try to stay on topic, and off your cross

Anyone have anything to add?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye

As far as I can find out L. B. Johnson was only an Entered Apprentace, not a master mason. The otheres you listed as masons were master masons.

Personally I'd like to know more about your statment, involved in what respect? Law enforcement, investigation, prosecutors, or participants?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Attention All Masons
This is a conspiracy-themed site!

Guess what, we expect you to deny any evil intentions! Did you guys really think ASE expected you guys who hang out here in the Secret Societies forum in order to quash any bad mention of the Masons to help in his research?
If you want to stay on target, that is great, but if your intentions are to sidetrack and derail any actions by another who is trying to chase down a thought, I'll have to ask you to put your ring in your pocket and go stand in the corner!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
First off, I must say that I do not see all masons as evil, or having evil intent. It is the structure of masonry and its bylaws I find that is evil. But in a attempt to move past this, one must look at the "Connections" involved in the Kennedy assassination. It was not a masonic conspiracy as some will have you believe. It was a conspiracy of the rich and powerful who would do anything to maintain their control.

J Edgar Hoover for years conceiled the exsistance of organized crime. He was a mason. Does this mean freemasonry stood behind this? As a whole, no. It means one very powerful Freemason decided the direction in which law enforment moved. But why? Some of the rumors say organized crime was blackmaling Hoover over his homosexuality. Back then, homosexuality was almost the worst sin imaginable. So, a powerful freemason was in fact "Owned" by organized crime, if the rumor is correct. If this were the case, I dont care what the "Brotherhood" taught him, he was owned and would do what ever they requested. Did his brother masons know his secret? If so, he would have also been at thier calling.
It was well known that the FBI offered no help in solving the Kennedy assassination. Why? Did his "Owners" give him his orders?

I think JBJ was only in it ( Masonry)as a greedy buisnessman looking for "Connections", and may have found some. LBJs past is not clean, and has been implicated in a "Buisness" murder.

Ford on the other hand had many connections. Not only a Freemason, but also a member of the Bohemian Grove. His connections are quite long

Alfalfa Club 1968
America First Committee Resigned
Atlantic Council Honorary Director
Bohemian Grove
Chowder & Marching Society
Benevolent & Protective Order of the Elks Grand Rapids, MI
Freemasonry
Jaycees
Knights of Malta
National Press Club
Shriners
Bretton Woods Committee Honorary Co-Chairman
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
Eagle Scout 1927

[edit on 25-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
If this were the case, I dont care what the "Brotherhood" taught him, he was owned and would do what ever they requested.

But he'd be owned by the mob, not masonry, in that instance. His being in the masonic fraternity wouldn't be an different or more meaningful than if he were in the boy scouts.

ford
Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
Eagle Scout 1927

What a coinkydink.

Also, notice, we're talking about Ford here. If connections to these organizations bring about power and influence, well, they've failed with him no?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

First off, I must say that I do not see all masons as evil, or having evil intent. It is the structure of masonry and its bylaws I find that is evil.

First off, let me just say that this is probably the first post I have seen you make that actually made sense. While I do not agree with everything, at least it was concise and didn't make assumptions.

That being said, I am just wondering what you find so evil about the structure and bylaws of Freemasonry?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
For Earl Warren, a mason, it seems, was also being blackmaled by non other than LBJ.

"After the death of John F. Kennedy in 1963 his deputy, Lyndon B. Johnson, was appointed president. He immediately set up a commission to "ascertain, evaluate and report upon the facts relating to the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy." Johnson asked Warren if he would be willing to head the commission. Warren refused but it was later revealled that Johnson blackmailed him into accepting the post. In a telephone conversation with Richard B. Russell Johnson claimed: " Warren told me he wouldn't do it under any circumstances... I called him and ordered him down here and told me no twice and I just pulled out what Hoover told me about a little incident in Mexico City... And he started crying and said, well I won't turn you down... I'll do whatever you say."

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Now, we have two very powerful masons being blackmaled. WHY IS THAT? Why is blackmale being discussed between LBJ and Richard B. Russell ? All three of these individuals are MASONS!

Russell was a extreme racist and it migh be that he disliked Warren because Warren stood for equal rights. But Russell and LBJ were good friends. Was it because of thier brotherhood, or thier racest attitudes?

"Russell developed a reputation as the leader of the white supremacists in the Senate. Russell participated in his first filibuster of a civil rights bill in 1935 when he stopped an anti-lynching bill (Costigan-Wagner Act) with 6 days of nonstop talking.

By the end of the Second World War Russell was the acknowledged leader of the Southern bloc in the Senate. In 1950 it was suggested that Russell should become head of the Democratic Party in the Senate. Russell declined the offer and instead gave his support to his great friend, Lyndon B. Johnson, the recently elected senator from Texas. Russell's decision enabled Johnson to become the most powerful man in the Senate. "

"Russell originally agreed that John F. Kennedy and J. D. Tippit had been killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and that Jack Ruby was not part of any conspiracy. However, later he began to have doubts claiming that "no one man could have done the known shooting." On a taped telephone conversation Russell had with Lyndon B. Johnson about Oswald being the lone gunman, he is heard saying that "I don't believe it". Johnson responded with the words: "I don't either". "

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Now, you have 4 masons involved in blackmale, Hoover, LBJ, Russell, and Warren. Is this how they do buisness?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
One other interesting tidbit from history................

It was a Mason who was in the right place, at the right time, to reap the profit of this most public murder in history. Non other than Abraham Zapruder. Was he given a inside tip, or was it just dumb luck........................

www....-------------------------/library/bio/misc/abraham-zapruder/

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Now, you have 4 masons involved in blackmale, Hoover, LBJ, Russell, and Warren. Is this how they do buisness?

No, it's how politicians do business.

How come everytime a person who's career involves lying and being sneaky is a Freemason, then his actions are blamed upon his fraternal affiliation? Has it ever occurred to you that being a politician requires you to be scum, and even if it doesnt require it, most are scum either way? This has nothing to do with them being masons, Freemasonry teaches the opposite of what these men do, but masons are employees, family men, religious faithfuls and citizens FIRST, masons LAST.

Being a mason is not a way of life, it's an ADDITION to your way of life. Not all masons apply masonry's teachinga to their own lives.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Your drawing conclusions from assumptions again. Is it your assuption that its the politics that made these masons go bad? Are you saying masons are no different than the avarage person when it comes to corruption, now? When was it offically pronounced that you must be a lying, theifing, criminal, to be a politician?

Its how politicians do buisness? Is this the stand freemasonry takes? Why dont they go public with this proclimation? Why dont they clean thier ranks of such scum so it dosnt reflect against the brotherhood?

Do you have the same respect for our current administration? You do know Cheny and Rumsfeld are brothers, right? What blackmale will they be involved in?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If All Seeing Eye is correct LBJ about blackmailing Warren, then LBJ vilated all three obligations and the written code (at least in N.C.) and therefore could and should have been brought up on Masonic Charges and expelled form Freemasonry. Although since LBJ is dead, the point is moot.

Blackmail is not only a criminal act, but a violation of all the teaching of Freemasonry. It doesn't matter if the victum is a mason or not.

Given the above, I'm uncertain how this is an example of how the structure of Masonry is bad? This example violates all our teaching.

df1

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I will point out that LBJ never advanced beyond an EA degree for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I have heard rumors that 5 of the warren commission members were in fact masons. Does anyone know which ones were, or for that matter, what affiliations the members had.

Thanks.

Earl Warren
Gerald Ford
Allen W. Dulles
John J. McCloy
Richard B. Russell
John S. Cooper
Thomas H. Boggs

I know that Earl Warren and Gerald Ford were Masons. To my knowledge, the others were not.

And also:

Nelson Rockefeller
L B Johnson
J Edgar Hoover

Francis W. H. Adams,
John A. Ball,
David W. Belin,
William T. Coleman,
Melvin A. Eisenberg,
Burt W. Griffin,
Leon D. Hubert,
Albert E. Jenner,
Wesley J. Liebeler,
Norman Redlich,
William D. Slawson,
Arlen Specter,
Samuel A. Stern,
Howard P. Willens.

Out of those, there are only two whom I know to be Masons, viz., J. Edgar Hoover and Lyndon B. Johnson. Johnson, however, was a First Degree, or Entered Apprentice, Mason only. He never became a Master Mason. Hoover, on the other hand, was relatively active in Masonry, especially as a Shriner.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Masonic Light]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join