It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about Paul Bennowitz ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Bennowitz did the strange surveying of Dulce, NM and stood behind his findings til...
I have his hand written map just before his demise with insanity non-self induced!

This was the man who spent years surveying DULCE, NM and knew all the openings as well as weapon locations of EBEs.
Dallas

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Dallas]

(edit for caps)

[edit on 9/27/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have a ton of info about him, not on me, though 'cause I'm at work, but I do know he claims his company makes hand held laser/energy guns which he has claimed to disrupt anti-gravitational craft, and are more powerful than the ones the aliens have given us.... I'll post more as soon as I can get my material

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Paul was fed disinformation from OSI agents at Kirtland AFB because what he was really receiving signals from was secret weapons testing which was very classified at the time. So they let him hundreds of miles away from Kirtland AFB to Dulce and told him there was in fact an alien base there.

The Dulce base is real in my opinion. But it's not located at Dulce NM. It's at Los Alamos National Laboratory in NM. TA-49 Site 30 used to be one enterance. Don't know much more...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
meshuggah1324,
This sounds much like the story in "Project Beta" by Greg Bishop. If I remember correctly, you have read "Exempt from Disclosure"? Doty makes a very cryptic statement in that book that "Project Beta" has "some distortions". Any thoughts on that?

Considering the TA49 facility mentioned by Doty as dubbed the "Dulce complex", it would seem that not all Bennewitz learned was untrue. However, we will be hard pressed to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Perhaps the most interesting thing about Greg bishop's book is that he does relate that green fireballs and lights would mysteriously appear in Bennewitz' house and could offer no explanation for it!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Meshuggah pretty much summed it up. Bennewitz was the victim of a massive disinformation campaign run by Air Force intel that ended up involving a number of UFO researchers, mainly William Moore and Linda Moulton Howe. Bennewitz was listening in on electronic signals from secret weapons testing, the air force wnated it to stop, and thus, using William Moore, one of the principal investigators of Roswell to pass off altered offical documents and such to Bennewitz to make him more paranoid, crazy, and easily discredited.

By the way, does anyone know what William Moore's current activities and whereabouts are? He seems to have vanished!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Point of information on one of above postings: Dulce is not "hundreds of miles" from Kirtland AFB. I used to work at Dulce (doctored at the Health Center there) and used to drive to Albuquerque from there. The distance was between one and two hundred miles. You could either drive through the Jicarilla Res. to Rte 44, go through Cuba NM and Bernalillio, then to Albuq., or else you could drive from Dulce to Chama and swing south through Santa Fe to Albuq., which is where Kirtland is located. Either way is well under two hundred miles.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
... Or, you could just jump in the underground tunnel shoot that connect the two and many other underground cities/bases.

new topics

top topics

join