It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We'll be seeing you soon..."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.illuminati.org...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the domain was registered on the 17 of sep 2002
and expires on 22 of apr 2012

registered to :

Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers (ILLUMINATI2-DOM)
245-M Mount Hermon Road, Suite 137
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
US

lol

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
???? i've seen this before on a website, i was searching around illuminati and nwo stuff and it popped up, strange, why's there no post???

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
do you mean illuminati.org ? it is interesting how it's .org, but it could mean the website will open soon. maybe its a joke. there is no chance that the website is owned by the real illuminati, since i doubt they would open a website saying they existed.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Very odd website... all black with just those words in the upper left hand corner. Wonder what it could mean. Maybe they collect data off your computer and thats how they get information off you.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
where is the post and the first reply????
it says 4 replies
theres only 3 for me

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I heard from one of my quasi-reliable sources that you have to have had sex with a blood relative of the pope, or be a descendant of someone who did to be in the Illuminati. Is that true?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That website is probably a joke because i doubt the Illuminati will put up a website in the public domains. The Illuminati is meant to be dead, died during the 1900s i think. But the knights templar is meant to be dead, but there is a officle website

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Aye i think that some person just put that up for kicks. The Illuminati are still very alive and well and most likely had absolutely nothing to do with that site.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by NinjaoftheNight]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think someone put that up because they are still building their website so they say"we'll be seeing you soon" meaning that the site will be there soon.I see nothing weird about telling you to wait for the website to come.If that did not make sense please tell me and I will try to make it more clear.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Almost three months later and the same grey line is still there... Furthermore the pitchblack homepage is titled as 'We'...

I did a trace myself and indeed the who-is database of networkingsolutions.com came up with this information:

Registrant:
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
US

Domain Name: ILLUMINATI.ORG

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Pace, Mark (MP156) [email protected]
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
US
650.212.3765 fax: 831.460.9237

They even have a phonenumber!! This Mark Pace surely could give us the answer on the question "Is this just a bad joke?"

So... Anybody form the U.S. wanna dial 650.212.3765 and find out???

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski

Almost three months later and the same grey line is still there... Furthermore the pitchblack homepage is titled as 'We'...

I did a trace myself and indeed the who-is database of networkingsolutions.com came up with this information:

Registrant:
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
US

Domain Name: ILLUMINATI.ORG

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Pace, Mark (MP156) [email protected]
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
US
650.212.3765 fax: 831.460.9237

They even have a phonenumber!! This Mark Pace surely could give us the answer on the question "Is this just a bad joke?"

Maybe they're discovering Reverse Psychology works much better on Humans now - Let's be painfully obvious, they'll never think we're a real cult then and laff it off, hehe

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'll call... anyone have any suggestions on how to speak with this person ? what questions ?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thats just a bad joke, the illuminati are all about keeping a low cover till the time is right for them to either assume total control or that they already have

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nice angle Sapphire but somehow I've got a funny feeling they're 'deadly' serious. So if you decide to make that phonecall Elevatedone make sure it's a short one so they won't be able to trace you.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know they can still trace, but I think I might even use my cell phone... and yes I would make it very quick

someone give me an idea of a reason that I'm calling them. I don't want to get on the line and stumble over words...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Reverse lookup to the phone number points to:

FRNK TECHNOLOGY
Burlingame, CA 94010

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ahh let me call I'd love to chat with the Illuminati
Seriously i'm really not concerned about this in the least. What are they going to do? Oh My God someone found our Website and it's got NOTHING ON IT!! hehe

Really though, one must understand there is a fine line between Reality and Paranoia. I call big companies up all the time and talk to their founders, let me make the call it'll be a piece of cake

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OKAY BY ME.... YOU MAKE THE CALL..

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
FRNK TECHNOLOGY is a web hosting firm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join