It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Upload Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I did send a complaint about this, but I know the mods (or whomever handles them) have other things to do so I figured I'd post here too.

I've been trying to upload a file for most of the morning, and everytime I click on the Member Upload button all I get is a black page in that frame. Am I doing something wrong, or is it something on the back end? I'm using Firefox 1.0.4 for whatever it's worth...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
it works for me

maybe your image is too large? or you are trying to upload an image not supported

Members can upload JPG, GIF, TXT, and PDF files for use on ATS/BTS that do not exceed 100 kilobytes

[edit on 7-13-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm not even able to get to the upload screen to try. It's just blank. It's also the first time I've really tried to use it. I clicked it once when I first joined to see what was there, and it worked fine then. Now absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Your firewall may be blocking the upload page. This was the case with several members if I recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I find I get a blank upload panel when I am in BTS, but if I go to ATS then members centre the upload panel works fine.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hmmmm....no firewall. I have both Norton Internet Security and the Windows Personal Firewall; they're both off--I just double checked each in case they decided to reconfigure themselves. I have a wireless router, but as far as I know it doesn't have anykind of builtin firewall either. I haven't had any network problems to speak of lately either.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I find I get a blank upload panel when I am in BTS, but if I go to ATS then members centre the upload panel works fine.

Yep, that did it--I can get it now. That's strange though--shouldn't it be going to the same place with the same parameters? Thanks for the help
I appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Question answered, thread closed, good on you all.

new topics

top topics

join