It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Ufology Researcher do you respect mostly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There are a lot of researchers out there and I thought it would be interesting to learn which Ufologist you feel presents the best information through Documentarys or Books or both, But only One Ufologist please...

Dallas

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I would say Stanton Friedman has done some great work and is one of my favorites.

His work on the MJ-12 is excellent.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by whipnet]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My choice would be Timothy Good;
www.timothygood.co.uk...

The book 'Above Top Secret', for those seriously interested,
should be in everyones bookcloset;
www.namebase.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
A. J. Gevaerd has my vote, as Founder and Editor of Brazilian UFO Magazine , founder and director of the Brazilian Center for Flying Saucer Research , and Head of the Brazilian Committee of UFO researchers , and creator of the group UFOs: Freedom of Information Now.

If all that wasn't enough , getting his country , Brazil, to open some of its classified UFO files was Historic.

And he even responded personally to an e-mail!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'll have to vote for Stanton Friedman as well. J. Allen Hyneck wasn't too bad either. He started as a debunker but ended up actually seeking the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i think everyone has pointed out excellant researchers
stanton friedman is one of my favorites
hes very down 2 earth

but u guys forgot the Coolest UFOlogist of all
hes legit , he backs up his claims wonderfully; hes got govt documents galore, he asks hard questions and makes concrete points

his name
Gazrok

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Timothy Good and Leo Stringfield.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
So then your best researched researcher is Timothy Good, then.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, thanks for the kudos, but I'm hardly in the same league as the guys who devote their full time to it....

For me, I'm going to go with J. Allen Hyneck.

Here's why. He was of course, first on the other side. He's seen the coverup firsthand, as part of Project Bluebook. He was well-respected in the scientific community, and yet still was willing to address the subject seriously... Some of his former debunkings are still touted by skeptics, even after later admissions after coming over to the other side, which really makes things fun, hehe...

Other notables certainly include those mentioned (for those unaware of Stringfield, he co-authored with Friedman), such as Stanton Friedman, Timothy Good, etc. Nick Pope is another good choice (former MoD member, and was involved officially on the subject), as well as Kevin Randle.

new topics

top topics

join