It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This might have been posted before, but I believe this claim appears in the Krill papers.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
krill papers whats that, wait is that the ufo history document with majestic 12 and agovernment cover up in them and crap.. cuz if it is i have that document

i have alot of ufo documents

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
finally after all this time, Hey yea THis is from the krill papers, when i was reading them i noticed it and thought it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
has anyone had any luck finding the footage of the jesus?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

LOL (...) I mean fair dinkum if you believe this kind of crap you probably need to have some kind of tutoring from a fair and balanced individual to help you past this gullible point in your life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(slight edit) ...censor circumvention

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If any of this really happened and there is really a MJ-12 group, then you wouldn't know anything about what they are doing or what they know. That is the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by ATSGUY

LOL (...) I mean fair dinkum if you believe this kind of crap you probably need to have some kind of tutoring from a fair and balanced individual to help you past this gullible point in your life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(slight edit) ...censor circumvention

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

I'll be sure that you're one of the first people to know if i'm ever walking around and happen to stumble upon this. I do have to say that this is a weird theory, but to tell you the truth, if there are "aliens" that have been way more advanced that we could ever know for longer than we've existed it's definitely a possibility.

What i'm saying is, no, i've never heard of it; i don't know if it's true, but if it turned out to be true it wouldn't shock me one bit.

Oh yeah, way to go mazzroth, insulting people through time, this is a really old thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The video was probably on old beta player tapes. Which is probably why they don't make them any more.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1
The video was probably on old beta player tapes. Which is probably why they don't make them any more.

Or maybe it was even on one of those giant laser discs that came before CDs and DVDs. That's it, we stole the technology for laser discs from ETs, but then realized that there was one with a copy of the last moments of Jesus, then they decided to make them more compact and portable so that we would think we were getting a better deal, when in reality we were losing our chance at seeing jesus on video.

It sounds so crazy it has to be true.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
or maybe its encoded in xvid on those Dropa Stone things ?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Wow. If that video existed, that's just.. wow.

I suppose it could be true though. If Aliens did indeed film it, then that's just... speechless.

If that video existed it would become iconic. That is not a good thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ned316

My guess is somebody has been tinkering with Father Ernetti's plans... and now they want to claim the "glory" for themselves.

P.S. Father Ernetti and his Chronovisor have been discussed at this website before, so I won't be adding new links.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am surprised it hasn't shown up on YouTube. That is a good indication that it doesn't exist. It seems that everything dies and goes to Youtube.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
(Illuminated Thinking)
The heavens and the world was created, Angels was made out of fire man out of clay.

Lucifer was cast out of heaven with the third part of heaven.
If he belived he can be god then that would mean he convince the other angels they can be also.
God has a chosen people to praise and honor him being (I AM WHAT I AM).
Lucifer had the rest of the world to worship him and his fallen angels. (He was willing to give to the Christ the World for a posession if and only if he would worship him) .
Therefor theres alot of sun and serpent worship in the world from East to West, Ancient and present day.

Space=Heaven

Alien or Gods of old time that visited man= lucifer and fallen Angels

Greys=Demi-Gods,
Why? well from reserch it looks like they can die, that would mean they are part clay and not fully made out of fire like an Angel of God. if they are made out of clay that would mean the mother had to be woman and the father angel i.e Children of god taken woman and haveing great men and giant people as children half clay half fire.

God= An E.T, That is all knowing everlast forever Entety deserving the honor and praise of an god and is god to man as we know and King of Kings the ALFA and OMEGA Creator of all that is Known in and out of Heaven and Earth that created man for his own perpose like man created objects for his own perpose to serve on a great or small Scale, for the most part is has perpose rersone to exsist wether to be troddin under foot or brought to a higher sate by trial for a greater glory then clay.

these aliens/Angels tought the masses Science And Technology and Astrology a.k.a sorcery and witchcraft, we are more likey to rely on Science , Technology And Astrology then rely on God, making us dought in Gods power more and more as the years past on, and to become God as a result of this.

Now as we get closer to the end of the world not literly speaking but the end of the way we live, comes to an close the angels now uses a higher Archy to controll to maintain a spiritual war with God, and destroying his holy people not the ones in his holy land now wich are there as a cover up i.e if there are jews in the land then theres no need for the real jews who where scatter to the four corners of the world to come out there slumber of ignerance of there true genealogy,This lie wich was created by Lucifer and controlled by the higher Archy of the nation of the world ( the Mistics of the nations who worshiped the sun or serpernt god as head god then other gods that fall in play with there culter) this alliance is working together to misslead the masses and sucessed in making people baleive Heaven is nothing more the space, outter space galaxcy,and more stars ,by controlling what you see and telling you lies of the things they show, then Saying what comes from the heavens are anlien beings then keep the infomation Top Secret so you dont ask to much qustions.
Now how can you belive in God if Aliens come from outter space???

New technology are being diveloped to fight an invasion Coming from heaven a star war A.K.A war against God a war in Heaven.

Blah, Blah, Blah i was just Thinking out load =)
but i guess you will comment on my spelling or thinking prossces =P

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
about a month ago on a station called ntv (newfoundland tv) there was this weird video
to this day im not sure what it was i was fairly drunk at the time and cant remember much
i have a friend who was with me that nite
idk if the station was hijacked or what but the video was real #ty quality almost as if someone was holding the camera up to a computer screen
it showed a middle aged white male wearing a white suit speaking at a podium, reading from prepared notes. I can't tell the date of production very well from context, but he references Project Excalibur, AIDS, and World War III starting in 1995. He is spouting bizarre, incomprehensible nonsense about aliens and how the Cold War was a charade
At one point, the video cuts away to still photos of crop circles with the song Dream Weaver in the background. The man references John Kennedy's murder (and every other conspiracy theory), and the video cuts away to the Zapruder film for several minutes, replaying the moment of the shooting again and again. Background voices can be heard, one gravelly male voice says, "The guy in the front seat." Then a different male voice says, "Need new tape." The screen goes blue, and the Dream Weaver crop circle montage starts again (the song is altered from its original version to repeat "Dream Weaver" over and over. Now the crackpot is back at his press conference.

he said that aliens came down to earth and president eisenhower signed a peace treaty with the alien embasater named krrl (pronounced krill)
and the aliens showed the government the crucifiction of jesus in the 50s or something
he also stated that th aliens made us in a lab and created religion accult witchcraft and all that # as a way to manipulate us humans
he also said the aliens violated the treaty somehow (cant remember) and ya there was a # load of mutalated human corpses found strung accross the US

oh yeah and i think the terms of the treaty wasthat the aliens can stay here on earth and and they can experiment on humans on the conditions that they would have no memories of what hapened
idk

i saw this video but i didnt wanna waist my time typing cuz i have to be to work in a few minuets so i copied and pasted from here

forums.randi.org...

and if anyone finds that video plz post i been looking for it all day now

-Illidan1337
I'll make an account later

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If this film were to suddenly come out with disclosure, probably in some attempt by the cartel to try and redirect the Christian religion into a new form, oh..lets see, possibly more like the Sharia Law version Commander X talks about that is massive control and involves a marriage of law and harsh old testament style religion that punishes gays and adulterors with death sentences, I would say one word: Bunk! So they create a hologram and film it. Well thats not beyond their own technology is it? Theres no proof if such a thing exists that they didn't create the image, or murder someone in a horrible way and stage the entire thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Now .....
I do remember watching a video a year or so back

i think it said a time traveler..with a cell phone ..captured video of jesus's death on the cross.
way before i every joined ats.
had something to do with alien's taking him back in time.

i blowed it off as some trick...maybe this is what you are speaking of.

but i remember the video.
could have swore it was on you tube.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
Now .....
I do remember watching a video a year or so back

i think it said a time traveler..with a cell phone ..captured video of jesus's death on the cross.
way before i every joined ats.
had something to do with alien's taking him back in time.

i blowed it off as some trick...maybe this is what you are speaking of.

but i remember the video.
could have swore it was on you tube.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by beforetime]

I have watched this video several times..
I cant for the life of me figure out why a time traveler from 2039 would have a crappy cell phone with him for documentation..

but this thread has me hooked..
I just wish we had some actual video or pics to scrutinize..

[edit on 8/19/2008 by KATSUO]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

There's a thread on the clip you posted here:

Existing Thread

It seems as though it was from a movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well that video can't surely be from any kind of digital recording device... The "noise" (snow like noise at times) and image cuts are the kind that appears when an analog signal is lost between an emitter & a receiver...

The poor quality is no argument though, because the original video could be of a much better quality: this one is only a posted computer video, it can be drastically reduced in quality to limit the file size.

That said... it doesn't show a lot, and it is absolutely no kind of proof of whatsoever Jesus or whatnot, at least as is. Where is the story behind it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join