It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a New Theory For JFK Assasination ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Recently I saw a program on the history channel which detailed the health problems of JFK. For one, he had Addison disease, a failure of the adrenal glands which was normally fatal. He started taking cortisone as a treatment for the disease. In his White House years, Kennedy was treated by "Dr. Feelgood," a.k.a. Max Jacobson whose medical licensce was revoked 1975 for his indiscriminate use of amphetamines. It is now known that John Kennedy was being treated by Max Jacobson and was definitely taking injections of amphetamines. To put it bluntly, JFK had become a "speed freak". Now rather than the previous conjectures as why JFK was assassinated (the Cubans for the Bay of Pigs, the military because of the Bay of Pigs, the Mob), could it have been because the inner power structure around the president realized that JFK had become addicted to speed and this power structure felt the need to remove him as president without the embarassment of publicly revealing him to be an addict.

www.doctorzebra.com...

[edit on 6-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Something is wrong in the land of the free.. having drug addict as a president isnt normal.. No wonder that JFK said on hes TRIP to the Germany that: "Ich bin ein Berliner.." (Im from Berlin..) He was ON A BAD TRIP..
Having ILLUSIONS..

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I still believe that Kennedy was assasinated by our own government. I believe the "spooks" were ordered to find someone to take the blame for their own deed. I never have believed that Oswald shot Kennedy. I also believe that Jackie knew what was going to happen. I have a copy of the Zapruder(sp?) tape and while it is true that it is somewhat fuzzy, you can clearly see Jackie rising from the seat at the split second the shot is fired. She makes a mad dash to climb from the back of the car via the trunk. She had to have known what was going to happen or else why did she NOT try to protect her husband like any wife would?

My theory is that JFK was shot by his driver (a government spook) that day in Dallas and Jackie was privvy to the plan.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
when it comes to who shot him i've heard

the guy with the black umbrella
lee harvey oswald
his bodyguard by mistake with his m16
the guys on the grassy knoll
the guy in the car behind him
jackie
but never the driver of his own car

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon

lee harvey oswald
jackie

If you have ever seen the tape I mentioned, it makes perfect sense. Who would be in the very best position to get a clean and upclose shot at JFK than his limo driver? The driver worked for the Secret Service which leads me to believe he was one of their "spooks".

There is absolutely no way that Oswald was the killer. NONE. The time frame, witnesses and the building stairs would have made it impossible for him to have done it. He was used as a patsy by the government to cover up the shooting and who it was really done by. I think that before Oswald's demise, he intended to tell what he knew and was therefore silenced. It is entirely possible that Oswald was promised by the government that nothing overly severe would happen to him and then the government reneged on their promise and Oswald decided to talk.

Another thing I find very curious is, from what I've read, no ammo casings were found in the building or on the Knoll but no one thoroughly checked the car interior. Why was the interior missed or excluded? If indeed it was checked, then where were the casings? I believe the driver cleaned up his own mess so to speak.

While we may never really know for certain who shot JFK, I believe the guilty party is still alive and could come forward and clear things up once and for all but I don't look for that to happen. Maybe one day there will be a deathbed confession but not anytime soon if at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon

lee harvey oswald
jackie

Just one thing.. THERE WAS NO M-16 AT THAT TIME.. first M-16s were made at 1966 and send to Vietnam.. there was similar weapon.. AR-10 but it was in 7,62x51mm caliber..

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about a sopposidly hidden code in the "catcher in the rye"

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My idea was to present maybe a new theory as to why John Kennedy was killed, the motive. Sometimes the motive for a murder will reveal who. Many of the previous theories about why JFK was assassinated were never really convincing to me. Now here is a very compelling reason why (perhaps the CIA) sone one would want to kill Kennedy - his was addicted to amphetamines and was starting to develop psychotic symptoms.

As for who shot Kennedy, you forgot "the guy in the gutter" - Kennedy's car would pass a storm sewer drain opening. The tunnel for the storm sewer lead to the river (distance ~1 mile). A sniper in that storm sewer would have been invisible from the crowd and would have been in position for a clear shot. Some years ago the History Channel did a program with a reenactment with cameras in various positions where snipers could have been (the grassy knoll, the book depository, etc.). The clearest shot would have been from the storm sewer.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Make your own conclusion.

www.mindtoysrus.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

My idea was to present maybe a new theory as to why John Kennedy was killed

Nice idea...stupid theory. Maybe he was killed because the CIA didn't like the color of the socks he wore? Or, because he wore his pants too long? Or maybe because he had B.O.? Maybe he was quite flatulant and the SS limo drivers were fed up with the smell and wanted to put an end to it. Maybe that's why Jackie was trying to jump out the back of the limo, to get away from the last one he let rip.

His brother Ted spoke on the matter recently and said, "Err ah, ah err ah well ah err ah...he was a bit err ah flatulant. Always err ah, asking us to ah err pull his err ah finger at the ah Hyannisport Compound err ah....."

[edit on 6-9-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Anyone believe that we can finally come to a conclusion when these files are finally released?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Anyone believe that we can finally come to a conclusion when these files are finally released?

Anyone believe in Santa Claus? The Easter Bunny? The Tooth Fairy?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
thats sounds like the old ur govn't

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
Something is wrong in the land of the free.. having drug addict as a president isnt normal.. No wonder that JFK said on hes TRIP to the Germany that: "Ich bin ein Berliner.." (Im from Berlin..) He was ON A BAD TRIP..
Having ILLUSIONS..

"ich bin ein berliner" doesnt mean "im from berlin." a berliner is a famous pastry from germany no a person from berlin. he should of said something along the lines of "ich bin von berlin" or "ich komme aus berlin"

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBunny

I agree to some extent. I believe the driver was a spook. By that, I mean I believe the driver probably in all likely-hood had foreknowledge of the impending assassination. I mean really. They must think were stupid. The Secret Service broke their own rules in the route they took in front of the Texas School Book Depository. Kennedy's lack of secret service protection. You may as well hand a sign out on the motorcade car saying shoot me. Look at the Dallas outriders remaining behind the president limo. No, LBJ arranged at the high levels in Dallas and Texas overall to have this assassination go off without a hitch. And they pulled it off. J.Edgar Hoover suppressed evidence and covered up. Hoover was in on it as well as LBJ. Even if Oswald was in the Southeast corner and fired two or three shots-DOES NOT MEAN HE AIMED AT KENNEDY NOR HIS LIMOUSINE. I believe Oswald was the distraction!! Oswald was the diversion, the distraction if you will. Oswald said it right when he said, "I didn't shoot anybody." I believe the driver new that the directive was that there needed to be a head-shot. As soon as there was a head-shot/mission accomplished. After head-shot, Greer sped off. There is even wittness's that claim sometime after 1st shot, the president's limo came to a near stop. Brake lights went on. LBJ had a grand jury indictment handed down on him. LBJ needed an out because he was headed for jail. LBJ's out was the death of Kennedy. LBJ was more than willing to help out. Also, LBJ agreed and told the CIA they would get their Vietnam War if they got rid of JFK. Will Fritz had to have been bought off. Who else could arrange the switch of rifles at the Texas School Book Depository Building? Corruption at the highest levels of Government. Corruption at the top with a limited number of underlings serving the government knowing about it. Sheriff Bill Decker obviously had to be in on it. When the government goes bad-where do you turn. Where did Dallas Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig turn? They finally got to him after 12-years of trying. Reduced him to a shell of a man. Why? Because Roger Craig refused to cave in the the pressures of a corrupt government. Roger Craig stuck to his guns and he paid the ultimate price. Oswald was a patsy and look what the government did to him? As Jim Garrison said, "They got rid of Oswald real quick." Oswald did not have a choice. Jack Ruby didn't have a choice either. Both were threatened by the mob or CIA they would be killed if they did not carry out their roles as directed. Both men knew it. Jack Ruby new Lee Oswald since he was a kid. Oswald was certainly no stranger to Ruby and vice-versa. Ruby tried to cut Oswald a break by notifying the Dallas Police Dispatch early Sunday morning that if they didn't change their plans to move Oswald, they were going to kill hiim. JFK stood for decency. Jfk didn't want a vietnam war-the CIA did. Kennedy was against the oil-depletion allowance of 27-1/2%. Oil money paid for the hit on Kennedy. You don't have to go no further than Clint Murchison Of Texas.

new topics

top topics

join