It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you conject the USA will stand in 10 years?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
After all the things which has taken place with Iraq and Afghanistan and AlQaida where will the USA stand in the world ten years from now?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The United States will be in the same place we are in now, we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Unless all the prophecies about 2012 are true and the world blows up, we are a world superpower and intend to stay that way, who has the backbone to try and take us out? The list is very short.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Boldy spoken.. but is that really where it will stand ten years from now..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
In 10 years the prison population in the United States will triple from 2.2 Million to 6.6 Million, also trippling the number of people under some form police state control from the current 6 Million to 21 Million or higher.

RFID tagging of sexual predators has already begun, this will be followed with drug users (at a rate of 750,000 a year), then the general population (to track the children, they already have this for kids shoes!)

Unemployment will reach 28 Million Americans, it is currently at 7.7 Million..actually collecting unemployment, those who can no longer collect aren't counted.

When the price of oil reaches $100 in mid 2006, millions of Americans will die from disease and suicide when they must make the choice of heating their homes or eating. The number of homeless will double, and crime will become rampant, with South African style (actually American Depression style) raids on shanty towns.

Crime will rage through the country from people desperate to survive at any cost, leading to even more police powers.

Troops with combat experience in the streets of Iraq who are still in the service will be put on the streets of America as was the plan of the first Bush Administration.

This country is going down a hole.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Interesting answer.. nothing like a lot of gloom and doom. Yet I still have heard views on the suspected terrorism angle and the results of that devastation to America..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
In 2010 only 1/3rd of the current population will be alive. A combination of factors will lead to this. Bird flu, west nile, Bio-terrorism. The immune system of the average American will be so weak that even the common cold will be deadly. There will be no "mild infections".

The remaining alive 1/3rd will be learning to speak Chinese.

[edit on 2-7-2005 by whaaa]

[edit on 2-7-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dead, nuclear armageddon.

Game over

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So, you feel there will be disasters but deaths will have nothing if little to do with terrorism against the USA?

Seems to me looking in my Crystal Ball Terror will nod it's head at a number of Countries after gloom and Doom against the United States?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if we are drastically changed from a politcal standpoint. I think we will see the rise of a 3rd political party, based on strong christian/evangelical values. I do not believe the far right will be able to get all they want from the republican party. The core values and positions of the republican part today do not really include the more drastic methods we see the James Dobson groups wanting. I think that they will create a viable third party. Imagine our House and Senate dealing with an additional party with true voting power. It would really change how business is done in our government.

With that I would not be surprised to see the US consider adopting a form of government similar to Great Britian. With that model three strong parties have a more valid/equal voice. Although this is probably more like 15 to 20 years down the road.

I know it sounds a bit crazy but such a change would be more viable with this rise of a 3rd party (I know we have others now but they have zero power since they have so few supporters). A christian/evangelical party could be very different.

[edit on 7/2/2005 by nativeokie]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hooray for the pesimists.

I am a optmist. I feel that when the smoke clears and everyone gets the REAL facts ( by everyone I mean the goverments) then the world will see that the US was doing its duty to the world and the human race and then we will be held in high regard. I believe that this will lead to a great economic boom in the US.

On a darker note I believe that soon ( now - 2 years from now) there will be another terror attack on the united states. I believe however that this attack will rally the citizens of the US to support our troops and that will be what gets us out of Iraq because the adminstration will be motivated to get the job done. The people united will also help raise the economy and stimulate the markets.

I however am optmistic.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I believe the democrats will lose the 08 elections for president, and they will loose even more seats in the senate and house. By 2010 the Republicans might a have a super majority in both chambers.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

So, you feel there will be disasters but deaths will have nothing if little to do with terrorism against the USA?

Seems to me looking in my Crystal Ball Terror will nod it's head at a number of Countries after gloom and Doom against the United States?

Dallas

Mr. Dallas,

Notice I did say Bio-Terrorism.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
10 years ahead think, the Federal Reserve scam and the income tax will be abolished. Instead of paying taxes, the people will be earning the interest at a dispersed per capita rate of $30k annually in today's dollars. Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports are placed in the sunshine. Both UFOs and JFK are resolved through gentle encounters of the third kind as hostile "dental chair space aliens," are banned from visiting the planet. Actual spiritual values will be totally restored. The rich will be richer than ever, but the scam will be broken as all taxes are abolished, save for a perpetually set one percent administrative function. Housing will be priced at a fixed pro rata materials value that is declining. The government will be primarily concerned with oaths of office supporting the constitution and service. Returning to a scam mentality becomes unthinkable and rare. The Mafia and crime becomes irrelevant, as cameras bust them daily, while punishments are brought to sensible levels. Strangely while there are cameras everywhere, their content is discarded permanently daily unless evidentiary. Almost no one is in prison, while prison guards police and military are heavily prosecuted for torture. The only death penalty is for public servants breaking their trust, although commutations are also common for extraordinary refinements in legal procedures. Rehabilitation is evident everywhere.

After the inclusion of pro-biotics in the water supply and extensive development of soils through reminineralization, and appropriate soil probiotics the water table will improve. Horticulture and Agriculture become totally organic without Orwellian governmental definitions of it. People become more involved in this new agriculture while the financial areas are now far more rewarding. Even though universal income operates, more vocational development and service extends into the future. More doctors graduate annually than ever before in human history, while preventive medicine and healing through nutrition predominate after people educate themselves on the pharmaceutical scam. Science and the "truth of the matter," predominate over politics and lies. People everywhere have a greater sense of observation eventuating into control, where individuals control their own lives while acting as mentors for others.

Free education will be restored through the university level, as the education scam is totally busted. While gasoline goes to 10 cents a gallon, free energy projects extensively support new industrialization. Merchantilism is now part of the bankrupt past, while the astonished banking community and royalty notice their net worth has actually tripled over and above previous war obsessed projections now sequestered under humane policies. All of humanity is empowered for a bright sustained future, while prepared for any trends returning to tyranny. The Bilderburgers decide that they must relearn everything, given the force fields around agents of destiny who while anonymous have brought universal prosperity. Nothing is more useless than previous centrally controlled war materials and arms, while the entire civilian population is heavily armed but also greatly informed.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow, the USA in the year 2015...

According to Titor, this is the year of a Nuke Attack on our cities by the Russians... but thats all b/s, right?

Where do I see the USA in 10 years?

In the year 2015, America will still be the dominant nation in the world. Our Economy would be recovering from a 7 year depression, caused by the collapse of the housing bubble.

I feel in 2008 we will see Republicans win the election using fear tactics (again) and then a backlash in the 2012 Election when finally a creation of a New Political Party centered around ...The Middle Class (the true majority). Basically the middle class, will be pissed that the Wealthy were in controll of America...and they messed up. There leader will become one of the greatest leaders in American History and will lead the Nation to Prominance.

Where do I see America in 2015? America will once again be the Envy of the world...And we will work harder to make friends, instead of enemies.

I also see there being an attempt at a NWO - and World Domination between now and then by the Republican Party.

Basically, between now and 2015 ... thats the hard part. Once we get past there it should be smooth sailing.

Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
USA in 10 years is covered in many feet of ash from toba and/or yellowstone.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

I feel in 2008 we will see Republicans win the election using fear tactics (again) and then a backlash in the 2012 Election when finally a creation of a New Political Party centered around ...The Middle Class (the true majority). Basically the middle class, will be pissed that the Wealthy were in controll of America...and they messed up. There leader will become one of the greatest leaders in American History and will lead the Nation to Prominance.

Where do I see America in 2015? America will once again be the Envy of the world...And we will work harder to make friends, instead of enemies.

Good Luck!

I agree with the first paragraph. Very plausible. But the 2nd paragraph. Exactlly when was the united states the envy of the world ?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
According to scientist Yellowstone has a 700,000 eruption cycle the last eruption was about 600,000 years ago so we should be alright for another 100,000 years, by then we might not even here who knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but our time is pretty well up. We're not standing now. We're falling--hard.

We permit abortion, sodomy, adultery, fornication, and the like. And people have the NERVE to go around with bumper stickers saying "God bless America"!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In 10 years the US will have suffered a major economic crisis as the population ages when Medicare and Social Security bills go through the roof and no attempts are made to change them as that will cost votes.

Governmens will have swung between Democrat and Republican as the population realises that the US is moving to far to the right, but religious interests will hold sway in Washington.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
-Minimum wage will still be $5.15
-Another major terror attack will happen on American soil, it will push civil liberties to the very edge as the Military and Police become the same.
-Microchips will be implanted into a percentage of the population, still voluntary mostly like now but Prisoners will have them implanted in certain cases
-President Schwartznegger will be impeached for having sex in the oval office, with another man
-Talk of a One World Government will be more openly discussed by Politicians and the media due to ongoing "terror"
-John Titor fans will wonder what happened to the civil war that was supposed to have already happened, but they'll still make excuses and assume that his coming back in our time and warning us was what kept it from happening.
-Internet activity will be monitored much more closely in the U.S.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by NoJustice]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join