It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Nerdling

posted on 1-7-2005 at 03:33 PM
It would be prudent to remember that Canada has 1/10th the population of the USA.

Well thats because we are going to have to re-populate North America from Mexico up after the states are turned into police states and the American citizens are all forced into slavery and worthless commons are forced into mass suicides like the jews in ww2

See Canadians are actully just the best of the best and breed with nothing but the best intellegent looking men and woman across the globe and then the offspring are kept in Canada....

So you can see why I gotta defend my country.....because were the ones that know what is going on and to get dissed by common human waste is like spitting on a loved one..Disgusting

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Canadian women are hot!!!

Kristen Kreuk is Canadian

Aghhhhhh

*runs to the bathroom*

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Like its actully a joke outhere about how goodlooking everyone is I swear im not just making it up like we really are
Look at me and my woman....

made them real small so you sick perv's out thurr can't get a good look

cuz they are out there lol!!

Peace

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Soul_Contagious]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
you made it not work imo

btw
i'm a nice guy
and i feel hotter
got that texan blood n all

here ya go

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah texas bi--tchs naturally sexy........Met madd texas chics on a cruise

lol not sayin ur a chic!!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm glad we never inherited that stupid accent, gun laws, or poor choice in food. And you know why we didn't?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think you Americans are in denial, you would love to have a Queen and Tony Blair as your leader. Anyway enjoy celebrating getting rid of us losers that founded your beloved country and don't tease the Canadians there nice people.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was in Chicago in 4th of July this year.

The radio announcer made a mistake on the location of the firework. He put it outside Hancock Centre on the 3rd (s/b 4th) of July. Thousands of people came out on the Navy Pier on the 3rd and the actual firework was about 10 miles south. What a fiasco.

I was in Vancouver (Late July) and got to take in the HSBC Festival of Fire (Firework) along English Bay and it was much better than the Chicago one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join