It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Message Research Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That's nonsense.

UBUY doesn't work.

1 There is no function with sub if there is no two to 5 triggers after to execute command state in movie. 1 trigger is "drink Coca-cola" and second ISN'T when you see seller with that item and ISN'T others people drinking same liquid.

2 When you look to the right of your room your sub will picks color item and focus you on that, when you look to your left you sub will pick dark object and focus your VISION on it.

3. When you look to bunch of random cardds on table or newspapers in perfect horizontal or vertical line with lot of pictures (+one which is opposite or under 5% angle from others) and try to remember one (for less them second), which one your sub will focus on?

From picture posted:
Same glasses, one different.
Same collor, one different.
Same line of bottles, one little away.

this picture was taken at that point with trial and errors until no one noticed that one bottle is out of line at first sight.

First think to keep in mind is:
Left (look from your monitor) is no color (dark object focus) and right (pick color object) is color glass.

And you need to take picture with photo camera of it in point that no one notice how bottle is far at first look.

Software doesn't works because there is no another trigger to connect with it after because memory action is not activated with another trigger. That Software or movie, made from some people who don't understand how it works just puts one rule set up and never activates it.

And there is difference between person and objects, left and right subconsciousness orientation

OR if you watch DNA pattern will your sub focus your mind on perfect patterns or where it is BROKEN a little.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by B3...]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
2nd part MOVIE flash

about movie flash without and WITH trigger
Since it is best to learn on your own experience I suggest to watch.

First one is without trigger (set and no action)

Second one is without trigger and obvious

This ONE is with 1, 2, 3 after triggers and irt works. Do you know why it works?

After you analyze second by second post some facts about what is noticeably different in those videos. and why flash command and trigger in 3rd video works

[edit on 2/9/2009 by B3...]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i was researching some public profiles of felllow ATSers and came upon this thread in someone's favorites list. i vaguely remember it from my first year on ats, but i didn't join the conversation because it was my "freshmen" year here on ATS. That, and i was still a student of the information being presented here. (maybe still am)

i think anyone interested in truth and truisms in general concerning conspiracies at any level of black ops, psy-ops, and "information technologies", shall find that the potential overlooked in this "buried" thread holds some pieces to a puzzle. unfortunatley the whole puzzle may be hundreds of thousands of light years across. but that doesn't mean we can't admire what pieces of the masterpiece we are capable of percieving.

i authored a thread back in 2006 about my own studies and then current understanding of subliminality found in languages. It must have been a slow month for ATS, because this thread managed to win me the then prestigious "WATS", or "Way Above Top Secret" award, which i learned the hard way did not include a great parking space at the ATS headquarters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if ATSers are interested in real conspiracy, i don't know why fellow ATSers would let this thread fall between the cracks??

i think this may be an important and noteworthy piece of the puzzle for the research of this thread:

If it can be established that there are subliminal mechanisms capable of recieving, retrieving, and incorporating "subliminal messages", if things are equal, then are there also subliminal mechanisms capable of transmitting subliminal messages rather than recieving them only?
can the communication be a two way street?

i don't think the subliminal mind always considers literacy as a linear and one way medium for interchange of information.

and when discussing the "reversal" or backwardsness of words containing truisms, examples of this number more than i have fingers and toes.

boots [mirror] stood

shower [reversed/phonetically] re-wash

trophy [reversed/phonetically] effort

wrote code [reversed & minus letters that make no sound] doctor

eden [reversed & spelled phonetically] nude

but we are conditioned to see these codes unconsciously from a young age, and it may become habit for many to live in denial that such methods of communication are not part of their conscious experiences, i think.

if such things as subliminal messages are being recieved by the subliminal mind and or mechanisms there in, then perhaps there are those transmitting subliminal messages from a sublminial government(s).

i'll say this, after years of study and decades of experience, we store more information than we are willing to admit to ourselves and we contain more data and in more forms than we are willing to or capable of consciously admitting to ourselves at times, i think.

stay [mirror/phonetically] ats

This thread may be worth a read for some members of ATS. given the quality and quantity of posts that get stars and flags for what seems like posts that offer little new information and reduntant opinions that make threads consisting of the same poisons prepaired with the same ingredients and garnished a different way on some new china.

ah, but who am i and what do i know,
et

(bump + bump)

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
after my military "retirement" (temporary) from the united states air force i recieved my 214.

i was informed with this last piece of paper from the military that all information known, and gathered about me and my entire military service was given to one corporations "information technologies" department.

what does one corporation need with all known information on every service member that has ever served, what gives them this right over a sovereign nation's military members, and why does anyone percieve such a thing is neccesary, and what are they doing with this information?

what does one corporation need with every service members dna?

just some observations,
et

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
We kind of already proved this one but here is a link showing how subliminal reactions can be measured and used...application is the ultimate proof.

These devices exploit what neuroscientists call the P300, a wave of brain activity that signifies an unconscious recognition of a visual object, and is so-named because it occurred about 300 milliseconds after stimulation.

Source

P300

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Its amazing that no matter what you try to show and prove on this subject, people just cannot except this. I have to say that I am amazed on how people shouldn't feel like they were duped, but feel that there is a master plan when it comes to this, and we have been the guinea pigs for far to long.

Thanks for reviving MemoryShock!!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I agree. It's frustrating for me to see people not make the connections or choose to not consider the possibility that there is an omniscient lie. But...I think we are farther along with people knowing something is wrong than we were five years ago...

Keep on keepin on!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I agree, but with the massive amount that we are privy to should make that a larger number especially here on ATS.

People are walking around arguing about things that they dont realize are actually controlled by another. I know I dont have to tell you, but how many people do you know say certain things and you are like "this isn't your opinion".

That's scary enough in itself.

Peace, NRE.

I hope to one day be able to be more open about the day to day of a person that didn't realize that they were controlled, so that this may become more of a reality.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
People are walking around arguing about things that they dont realize are actually controlled by another. I know I dont have to tell you, but how many people do you know say certain things and you are like "this isn't your opinion".

That's scary enough in itself.

True. It can be concerning but the only thing to do is to keep speaking about that which does matter. The ripple will continue to spread and get bigger...

I hope to one day be able to be more open about the day to day of a person that didn't realize that they were controlled, so that this may become more of a reality.

I hope so to...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, we are looking for help with this project! I am interested in finding researchers for this project and expanding it into a full-time, scholarly effort. If anyone is interested in helping, please contact myself or memoryshock, who is the co-manager for this project.

My hope is that we can update this project at least twice a week with our recent findings. In contrast to the beginning of this project, technology has advanced considerably and I believe we now stand a much better shot at uncovering hidden messages in media.

I am currently in contact with ADVISOR, looking to make this a level 4 (www.abovetopsecret.com...) research project. It is my belief that using A.P.A. style formatting will allow researchers to more appropriately display their findings in relation to this project, as well as add an air of credibility to a somewhat controversial topic. Additionally, the requirement of ultra-high quality findings will challenge project members to do their absolute best work!

At least once a month, a PDF (or equivalent) paper will be published describing the advances we've made as well as covering all previous research conducted since the start of this project.

If anyone needs help with A.P.A., please contact me and I will help you find a couple of good tutorials on-line.

Thanks to everyone who has and is supporting this project. I sincerely look forward to reopening this, and seeing what we can collaboratively accomplish.

Sincerely,

JB

edit on 1/21/2013 by JBurns because: Added important information

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm actually not sure what we are doing here. The research in this thread is sound and the links to studies proving the efficacy of the topic is solid (the info is disjointed due to the disorganized nature of contributor sequence).

If we are moving forward to find newer examples than I might have some more than interesting contributions but regarding the topic, I think we demonstrated proof...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join