It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO Sighting In my Hometown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
*First and foremost, I'm telling this story as it was told to me by one of my best friends. I wasn't there and I didn't witness the even myself. He's been my friend for years and I have no reason to doubt his sincerity. The event was witnessed by more than half a dozen people*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happened 4 days ago. The lights went out in the street my friend lives in due to some sort of power failure. It was in the evening. Since the heat here in Puerto Rico is too much decided to join their neighbors outside for some fresh air until the electricity came back.

My friend said that while they were outside everyone looked at the sky and they saw to small white lights (he thought they were meteors) flying in the sky. He didn't think much of it until moments later they saw a Big Blue light flying in the same direction. The light was so bright that it lit up the whole street as it passed by heading in the direction of the town's cemetery. A couple of minutes after the blue light passed two unmarked black helicopters flew by and heading in the direction of the light. He mentioned that the helicopters barely made any sound, sort of like a low humming noise.

He said the helicopters hovered in the air over an area and started shining bright lights at the ground as if searching for something. They stayed there for a couple of minutes and disappeared.

After my friend told me this story I contacted the Central Ufology Agency in Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico and reported the sighting. They are currently looking into it and hopefully they might be able to come up with some answers.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Can I ask you , are there any Domestic livestock , Cattle, or Endangered Species in that particular area?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Can I ask you , are there any Domestic livestock , Cattle, or Endangered Species in that particular area?

There is Livestock, and Cattle. And I know where you're going with this. There have been reports of Cattle mutilation in this area many times in the past. Although I don't know if this incident has anything to do with that.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
very interesting...was it really scary to have that happen?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by simba111
very interesting...was it really scary to have that happen?

Maybe more exciting than scary I would guess. They were watching the whole thing from a distance.

new topics

top topics

join