It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: From Hell, Jack The Ripper & Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just watched the movie 'From Hell'. What an amazing movie. Halfway through the movie I had already seen something strange, the freemasonry logo on the killers knife box, but towards the end of the movie it publicly began incorporating the freemasons into the story, and how Jack the ripper had conducted ritual killings so as to keep the royal family powerful and the bloodline pure. Is there any truth to the freemasons role in the real life Jack the ripper murders???

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
its an amazing film

Erm...i think this might be in the wrong section thou, i think this is more secret societies...

But the freemason linked to the jack the ripper killings is very interesting to look into

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
no one knows for sure about the rippes ID or why he did it, but the best theory i've herd so far is that "the ripper" was a well respected doctor and was used by the royal family, he was married and due to medical difficulties they could not concieve a child (hence the wombs, fellopian tubes, and ovaries being taken from the prostitutes) The thought is that "the ripper" was so pis***d off, seeing these women abuse their bodies in this way, and thought it so unfair that he and his wife were unable to produce inside of wedlock, that he flipped and did the things he did! it is said that he may of used their reproductive organs for research, for the said reason.

A book has just been published, about all of this information, it is written by a man who was researching one of his ancestors, and coincidently discovered alot of similarities between "the ripper" and his ancestor, even down to dates and times when the murders were commited. I cant remember the name of the book, have a look on google.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
carpediem, you're right on most counts. The man you're talking about is John Williams and the book is Uncle Jack by Tony Williams. I myself own a copy and as a Law student the Evidence placed inside the book would get someone convicted of murder now. It without a doubt prooves who he was.

From Hell follows a similar thinking however they picked the wrong Doctor to the Queen, Sir William Gull instead of Sir John Williams. Both were Masons though.

Evidence in the book:
He was the Doctor to three of the five victims and was able to ID the bodies, even though there own friends were unable to.
He had the same signature as Jack.
The days of the murders were removed from his Diary, however every other page was there.
He left London after the killings ended.
Wife died a few weeks before the killings began.
He was a Doctor.
___

If you mix both stories together it does help explain a lot and also why he moved after the killings stopped and how he ended up with so much money. Being able to give £100,000 to the Nation Libray of Wales back in the 1900's, which was a large amount even for a doctor to have.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"”From Hell
Mr Lusk
Sir I send you half the kidne I took from one woman I prasarved for you. Tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise. I may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you wate a whil longer.
Catch me when you can Mister Lusk”
One of the letters Jack the Ripper sent.

George Lusk was a Freemason, The Doric Lodge in Whitechapel and was also a member of The Mile End Vigilance Committee.

Elizabeth Stride's body was found in Berner Street, Old Yard, which belonged to Arthur Duttfield who was also a member of the same Lodge.

The "Juwas" message, was fact and was ordered removed by the Head of London's Police, who was also a Freemason.

The murder of the final victim, in the most gruesome manner of all, was committed on the same evening as the quarterly meeting of Quatuor Coronati Lodge #2076, the premier lodge of research. The first Worshipful Master of that Lodge, who may have attended this particular meeting, not far from the murder scene, was the same head of the London police who had erased the "Juwes" message. He resigned as chief of police right after this final Ripper murder. (Sir Charles Warren)

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Juwes
In the ritual of Master Mason, Hiram Abif was slain by three ruffians collectively termed The Juwes. According to C.C. Zain, these three represent the Midheaven, the Ascendant and the Descendent position of the sun (1). The solar motif is picked up because their collective name has the gematria value of 1908 and thereby measures a Seal of Solomon with sides of 318, hence HlioV - the Sun. They also, in some fashion, personate the new moon because 1908 divided by three is 636, value of H Nou Mhnia - The New Moon. The conjunction of the sun and the new moon are a central part of the ritual of Master Mason.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you liked the movie, the "From Hell" (Alan Moore) graphic novel it's based on will give you more to think about.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Shock and awe:

The murders were ritual.

The people involved were Masons.

The murders WERE NOT Masonic Ritual!

Thats clear evidence that something has infiltrated Masonry for a long time now, isn't it? What s the first reference to Jesus in Masonic allegory again?

He is referred to as....
You know, actually Masonry focuses on the stone the builders neglected. Umm, so how is that related to the story of Jesus Christ (for interests sake?)

And also, how does that relate to the significance of the Roman name Peter?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The murders were ritual.

The people involved were Masons.

The murders WERE NOT Masonic Ritual!

Thats clear evidence that something has infiltrated Masonry for a long time now, isn't it? What s the first reference to Jesus in Masonic allegory again?

How is that "clear evidence"??? I don't understand your logic.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
If you liked the movie, the "From Hell" (Alan Moore) graphic novel it's based on will give you more to think about.

Alan Moore is a cock, in real life though. Lives in Northampton, not far from where I do. Met him twice, due to the fact I once worked in a Comic-shop. Really arrogant, wouldn't waste the money on his stuff.

download them instead.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I saw this film a couple of years ago probably, did not know anything about secret societies or anything, just wanted to watch it for the blood and guts, lol.
I think i may still have the DVD though, unless i gave it away, if i do i will give it another watch to look out for the logos, and the hints about the bloodlines as you mentioned.
I always thought that the Ripper was a crazed doctor, from various little things that i read about him.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
sugeshotcha,

Hope I don't get in trouble for repeating (they're watching us! the MODS are watching us!). But, the long graphic novel gets a lot deeper into that sort of stuff. I saw the flick first and read the comic some time later. Now I need to see the movie again.

Also, I do not condone download it, if it is really available as hinted above. Libraries can probably get it for you with the network loaning system. Besides, who wants to read a comic on a screen.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I love this movie...man so no one really knows if it masonic or not...I guess no one ever will then...

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
carpediem, you're right on most counts. The man you're talking about is John Williams and the book is Uncle Jack by Tony Williams. I myself own a copy and as a Law student the Evidence placed inside the book would get someone convicted of murder now. It without a doubt prooves who he was.

From Hell follows a similar thinking however they picked the wrong Doctor to the Queen, Sir William Gull instead of Sir John Williams. Both were Masons though.

Evidence in the book:
He was the Doctor to three of the five victims and was able to ID the bodies, even though there own friends were unable to.
He had the same signature as Jack.
The days of the murders were removed from his Diary, however every other page was there.
He left London after the killings ended.
Wife died a few weeks before the killings began.
He was a Doctor.
___

If you mix both stories together it does help explain a lot and also why he moved after the killings stopped and how he ended up with so much money. Being able to give £100,000 to the Nation Libray of Wales back in the 1900's, which was a large amount even for a doctor to have.

Did this doctor who they think did it, move to America?? (I think the special features on the DVD mention this guy a little bit)

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting movie, but I didn't know we were supposed to discuss movies in Secret Socieites

isn't there a placed for this in BTS? I know I'm new, but was just wondering

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well if there is any truth to the movie at all the Freemasons took out part of the Rippers brain which left him basically a vegtable the rest of his life in the end. Not only that but they were powereful enough to pass that sentence on him, again if the movie is factual at all.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
John Williams went back to Wales, where he helped fund the Welsh National Library as well as a University which teaches Surgary.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
again if the movie is factual at all.

Not really. There are actually about 10 serious suspects, and I don't believe anyone of them has been identified as a Freemason. One of the suspects did indeed move to the US, where some historians claims that a short time after, similar murders began taking place there.

The truth of the matter is that, unless some new revelation comes out, we will never know who truly did it. www.casebook.org... is a GREAT site on the subject, and will give you a comprehensive analysis of all the suspects and the arguments for and against their guilt.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by TgSoe
again if the movie is factual at all.

Not really. There are actually about 10 serious suspects, and I don't believe anyone of them has been identified as a Freemason. One of the suspects did indeed move to the US, where some historians claims that a short time after, similar murders began taking place there.

The truth of the matter is that, unless some new revelation comes out, we will never know who truly did it. www.casebook.org... is a GREAT site on the subject, and will give you a comprehensive analysis of all the suspects and the arguments for and against their guilt.

Thanks Seb I didn't think there was to much truth to the movie as it depicted the murderer as a Freemason. Near the end of the movie before the Masons pass sentence on him the Ripper said, "none of you are fit to judge me, the Great Architect speaks to me."

[edit on 4-7-2005 by TgSoe]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Out of all the cloud and smoke, lets focus on the real crap, which is a Prince Eddy impregnating a whore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join