It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian priests find little puppy with six legs and two penises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
How very bizarre. I don't know if things like this really are occuring more often or if the increased access to instant modes of communication accross the globe enable stories like this to reach more readers.

A little puppy with six legs and two penises has been recently found in a Malaysian temple, in the town of Pandamaran, situated to the south off Kuala Lumpur. According to eyewitnesses, the custodian of the temple found the puppy sleeping near the entrance to the shrine. The man picked the animal up to remove it from the passage, when he noticed that it was a weird many-legged little dog, a six-legged dog, to be more precise.

This is taken from here.
I don't know how reliable this story is to be honest.

One final thing that made me laugh -

When the strange finding was examined in the shrine, it turned out that the fluffy creature also had two penises. That was probably the reason why the priests named the dog as Ong Fatt, which translates as Lucky.

I think the nickname of 'Lucky' is very appropriate for any creature with two penises.

Edit: Forgot piccy.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by KhieuSamphan]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wouldn't call him too lucky, he was found by a priest. Poor boy.

Really though I'm surprised this little guy would be able to survive with these limitations on it's own. May be a siamese twin with less of the other apparent.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
wow think if this puppy breeds and breeds in a thousand years maybe there will be a new species

[edit on 25-6-2005 by klain]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ah, poor thing.But he really is a cute little bugger when you set aside the 2 extra legs and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Awwww... Thats just.. Strange.. O_o

Has to be one heck of an anormaly, since it looks like it has 4 front-paws... And 2 penises? Weird. *Goes to read something on mutations*

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
did that dog live??? or did it die? its kinda cool i wanna have 2 penises

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
its kinda cool i wanna have 2 penises

Fantastic stuff.

Is this becoming the latest ATS fad? There seems to be a lot of malformed animals on here lately, and I don't just mean some of the posters.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Now if they can just figure out which gene gave him six legs and transfer that knowledge to chickens, we''ll get triple the value for a Kentucky Fried Chicken leg pack. But maybe the savings will be counteracted by the increased overheads of super-fast, six-legged chickens being harder to catch.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
hmmm... nice six leged chikens... did that dog die??? can he move the 2 extra legs???
can he pee from both penises??? lol

top topics

join