It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast (Dead Prez)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have compiled a video to tie some of the current events together. It has elements of the Kennedy assasination and 911. The Music and lyrics is by "Dead Prez" "What Would You Do". Some of you may know that Dead Prez's music is hard core and a bit on the foul side, but he hits the NWO nail right on the head.

The Video is named "The Beast" 29 meg in size and runs about 6:30 min.

The Beast

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't know why, but I can't hear the sound on that vid, the other night, in chat, you first brought it up, and I couldn't hear the audio either, and now I am on a different system and all, and still it doesn't work.

Anyone else having a similar problem? It looks really intersting and I'd like to hear some of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I don't know why, but I can't hear the sound on that vid, the other night, in chat, you first brought it up, and I couldn't hear the audio either, and now I am on a different system and all, and still it doesn't work.

Anyone else having a similar problem? It looks really intersting and I'd like to hear some of it.

What operating system are you using? It was created using XP. It runs on my XP and ME.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The other night it was Red Hat Enterprise Linux, v. 3.

BTW, Red Hat Sucks, the program, the support, the company, and the peopel that work for it. No really, they suck. Bastards. Don't buy Red Hat. I'm going to be switching rather soon, possibly to Debian or Anything Else.

Anyway, so it was RHEL3 with Totem as the vid app. Today, its Windows XP and the media player. Very strange. I don't know what to do about it, don't think i can offer anymore technical assistance or information that that either, and it might infact be a problem with these computers.

But, agian, it looks really interesting, the rest of you might be intersted.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
how are dead prez foul aside from saying cracker abit for shock value, from a african american perspective they are on point saying by any means we want to be treated equal. They dont speak for everyone thought

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Very well done, I liked the song a lot going to have to download some of their music. Great piece of work.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
By the way that was not Dead Prez that was Bay Area artist Paris who was visited by the FBI for his artistic veiws

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would vote you for way above, but the feature isn't available for me.

Too cool, way too cool.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnondon
how are dead prez foul aside from saying cracker abit for shock value, from a african american perspective they are on point saying by any means we want to be treated equal. They dont speak for everyone thought

From what I have seen the current administration get away with I honestly would have to say the "Lyrics" to the song are quite mild. I just had to prepare the folks for what was coming.

And who ever it was, Paris, or Dead Prez, they have a big ATS hug comming LOL LOL

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, hell Im so sick of just sitting here with my thumb up my . 40 years ago to date many many young men and women were TAKING TO THE STREETS, FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE OF PEACE, AND ACTING ON THE TRAVESTIES OF OUR LEADERS! Yes, it is time once again. Afghanistan, Iraq/Iran, now Isreal?? most americans don't even know we are bombing some of these nations...1968, U.S. Armed forces bombed the entrance to Vietnam along the Ho Chi Mihn Trail in Cambodia to block the commies from entering SV from the west. Guess what?? This suttle attack against a nation that was not involved triggered riots, fear, near anarchy back home. Yes it was a time for a New American Revolution. Take a peek out of the curtain and into reality. First the Afghans, why? Osama Bin Laden and Al Quida (a bush sr. funded group). Did we get him after the year stationed there, NO. Next Iran, why? Well the dictaror known as Saddam was cheating the votes, brought to justice? Yes, but more damage has been done there trying to find him than he would have EVER done himself...Then Iraq, Why?? TERRORISM ooo scary terror..boooo!!! Those insurgents will bite your hand off or run airplanes into TOWERS!! (hey, bush YOU did that..remember? Cause I DO!!!) Now Isreal...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY... this is insane I WILL NOT TAKE IT!! OPEN YOUR EYES AMERICA WE ARE LIVING IN A TWISTED FASCIST NATION!!! The Third American Revolution will begin!!! WISE UP AND RISE UP WISE UP AND RISE UP WISE UP AND RISE UP!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnondon
By the way that was not Dead Prez that was Bay Area artist Paris who was visited by the FBI for his artistic veiws

After doing a bit of research, I stand corrected, humbly. Thank you "magnondon". I have edited the video with the correct credits and will be up ASAP

Also, I made it a little smaller coming in at around 15 meg, so you dial ups wont feel left out

[edit on 18-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
my XP Media palyer 10 isnt displaying audio for the video either.
Although, I have been experiencing that problem elsewhere as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thats good stuff All Seeing Eye! Well Done!

Never heard of "Paris" before, but i think i will go download some stuff to see what else he has to say.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The audio codec of the file is WMA2 / Windows Media Audio v9.1

Most of you probably have v8 or v9 installed.

Might wana head over to:

Microsoft Windows Media Download page

to fetch codec updates for Windows Media

(ps: don't say "I have Windows Media Player 10 so it can't be the codecs" ... indeed, the codecs should be there if you have WMP10, but theres a whole flurry of reasons(which I won't go into) why the codecs can be gone or just simply unlinked.)

[edit on 19-6-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychevolvedApe
Well, hell Im so sick of just sitting here with my thumb up my . 40 years ago to date many many young men and women were TAKING TO THE STREETS, FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE OF PEACE, AND ACTING ON THE TRAVESTIES OF OUR LEADERS! Yes, it is time once again. Afghanistan, Iraq/Iran, now Isreal?? most americans don't even know we are bombing some of these nations...1968, U.S. Armed forces bombed the entrance to Vietnam along the Ho Chi Mihn Trail in Cambodia to block the commies from entering SV from the west. Guess what?? This suttle attack against a nation that was not involved triggered riots, fear, near anarchy back home. Yes it was a time for a New American Revolution. Take a peek out of the curtain and into reality. First the Afghans, why? Osama Bin Laden and Al Quida (a bush sr. funded group). Did we get him after the year stationed there, NO. Next Iran, why? Well the dictaror known as Saddam was cheating the votes, brought to justice? Yes, but more damage has been done there trying to find him than he would have EVER done himself...Then Iraq, Why?? TERRORISM ooo scary terror..boooo!!! Those insurgents will bite your hand off or run airplanes into TOWERS!! (hey, bush YOU did that..remember? Cause I DO!!!) Now Isreal...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY... this is insane I WILL NOT TAKE IT!! OPEN YOUR EYES AMERICA WE ARE LIVING IN A TWISTED FASCIST NATION!!! The Third American Revolution will begin!!! WISE UP AND RISE UP WISE UP AND RISE UP WISE UP AND RISE UP!!!!!!

What on Earth are you talking about??? Saddam wasn't the leader of Iran, and we've never invaded them. And since when have we started bombing Israel and/or making plans to invade them? I'm completely lost here. And could you please use the "enter" key next time and try and create "paragraphs"? It makes it a lot easier on the eyes.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Rasputin
The message you replied to was
as far as I can tell.

It doesn't make any sense in any case.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Paris responds back

Here's a Link

Paris:If you've really read it and still don't see it, then allow me to spell it out for you because it's all-too-clear to me that the Patriot Act violates so much more than just the 4th Amendment. Its signing has effectively nullified at least six amendments of the Bill of Rights addendum to the U.S. Constitution. As a result of this, America has become nothing short of a Police State. The Patriot Act is, in fact, a massive violation of the Constitution it purports to uphold and improve. Among other things, it mandates that judges give police search warrants when they ask for them, for any reason. In fact, judges can't deny these warrants to police, because police don't need a stated reason to ask for them.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Paris responds back

Here's a Link

Paris:If you've really read it and still don't see it, then allow me to spell it out for you because it's all-too-clear to me that the Patriot Act violates so much more than just the 4th Amendment. Its signing has effectively nullified at least six amendments of the Bill of Rights addendum to the U.S. Constitution. As a result of this, America has become nothing short of a Police State. The Patriot Act is, in fact, a massive violation of the Constitution it purports to uphold and improve. Among other things, it mandates that judges give police search warrants when they ask for them, for any reason. In fact, judges can't deny these warrants to police, because police don't need a stated reason to ask for them.

Thank you for the link. I have emailed him and asked if he would like to be a guest speaker here at our beloved ATS. Lets keep our fingers crossed

Oh, and, yanchek, I have voted you for the prestigious way above reward

"You have voted yanchek for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

[edit on 20-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thank you All Seing Eye. Much obliged.

I think idea of Paris being guest speaker on ATS in very good.

Hope you get lucky.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have modified the original "The Beast" to include a couple of new scene's
and am offering two versions.

12 Meg
The Beast

30 Meg
The Beast large

Both are in .wmv format. If you need another format please contact me and Ill see what I can do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join