It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titors identity revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure where this belongs, I searched ATS and didn't find any other threads on this.....anyway, here we go

credit goes to Space Time News of Razimus.com

razimus.com...

Here are 2 teases, you really should check out the entire story....

New information recently uncovered by Space Time News suggests that there is another person greatly suspected to be John Titor. After reviewing Titor’s posts we noticed that his vocabulary was unique. Titor used interesting key word phrases such as; “super universe”, “gravity lock”, and “local gravity”. Concerning the topic of time travel these key words are not well known. In fact after doing a specific google search relating to time travel and these key word phrases we could not see a single web source that wasn’t quoting John Titor, except for one. This one source was unique as it was the only one that could be found. We were looking for a connection to “time travel” and “gravity lock”, “super universe”, or “local gravity”. Amazingly one page was found that has all four of those specific key word phrases. Not the individual words but the exact quoted phrases. The one unique source with all of these key word phrases is located at keelynet dot com. Keely Net has been well known among advanced technology and time travel fans, and Coast to Coast AM listeners for years, the site was established in 1996.

The url of the key word phrases source at Keely Net is here, “www.keelynet.com...”.

It is an archive of an e-mail from the Keely Net mail list. The e-mail of the author is not shown but his name is. The author is,...........................

On Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 6:55 PM, I sent an email to Dr. Michio Kaku, a leading theoretical quantum physicist in the world and co-founder of String Theory. I asked him the following question concerning John Titor.
I don't know if you've heard about the supposed time traveler named 'John Titor'. I believe he is fake but thousands believe he is real. I think it would help for them to hear what a real theoretical quantum physicist had to say about it. You don't have to read his entire story to know the chances of him being a hoax or not. To summarize: A guy contacted Art Bell back in 1998 and later posted on the internet back in 2001 and claimed to be a real time traveler from 2036. He claims his time machine works by using 2 mini black holes, he claims this technology was already created by CERN. Could you tell me the chances of him being for real?

J. Razimus Hüghston
On Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 7:06 PM, I received a reply from Dr. Michio Kaku, he said the following concerning my question on John Titor.....................

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
On Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 7:06 PM, I received a reply from Dr. Michio Kaku, he said the following concerning my question on John Titor.....................

.................. Is that a code? Or am I missing something?

I'd like to know what his reply to you was as I have been interested in the Titor story since it broke.

Sorry, I did'nt click the link. I get retarded on Friday.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Lanotom]

SMR

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This isnt really breaking as the article ends with this Gerald O'Docharty not being Tutor at all.

Gerald has since added a picture to his forum profile and has discussed other topics. It is clear he has nothing to hide, a characteristic Titor Foundation members do not share. Gerald most likely has nothing do do with John Titor or the John Titor Foundation, except that they may have studied similar material concerning black-holes. The terms 'gravity lock' and 'local gravity' have been found to be black-hole related terms. Although only two sources on the internet have been found with these terms relating to the topic of time-travel, black-holes are not far from the subject.

We apologize to Gerald for any inconvenience, he doesn't appear to be bothered much by the speculation.

I see a thread lock coming

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't see a thread lock coming. I see an interesting discussion on why the following assumption was made:

Why did they assume that because the related phrases were on that website it was indicative of Titor being a hoax?

Did it not cross their minds that the opposite could be true (i.e. that Titor is using these phrases because in his world they are common venacular for time travel discussion and if we're here in the world of we-haven't-got-a-clue-how-to-time-travel there may be only one or two people thinking along the right lines at this point)?

Interesting psychological reaction to finding the phrases. Also, interesting crabbing when they found out they didn't know as much as they thought they did - that is, when they found out "gravity lock" and "local gravity" and such were common phrases in black hole discussion.

pfffft

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I don't see a thread lock coming. I see an interesting discussion on why the following assumption was made:

Why did they assume that because the related phrases were on that website it was indicative of Titor being a hoax?

Did it not cross their minds that the opposite could be true (i.e. that Titor is using these phrases because in his world they are common venacular for time travel discussion and if we're here in the world of we-haven't-got-a-clue-how-to-time-travel there may be only one or two people thinking along the right lines at this point)?

Interesting psychological reaction to finding the phrases. Also, interesting crabbing when they found out they didn't know as much as they thought they did - that is, when they found out "gravity lock" and "local gravity" and such were common phrases in black hole discussion.

pfffft

Ill have to agree with this, although I myself dont really believe in the whole titor thing.

SMR

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Reason I made that statement was because the thread title says John Titors identity revealed when infact it was not.Maybe just a title change is needed.Kind of misleading to those who see the topic and then read the article.

I would have said that maybe this guy is getting his way of posting from the Tutor articles.Kinda like 'biting' off Tutor.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The info was there since 1996 so all he did was read it and then use it as his own words, it's called plagiarism. Only lunatics believe him, you should be ashamed of yourself for falling for his rediculous lie. Do some research about his claims and look at how often he contradicts himself. I can't believe that there are still people out there who think this guy is telling the truth. I should start selling aluminum foil hats so that i can make a fortune from these idiots.

Oh by the way John Titor said that everyone must give all there money to me because i am the only person in the world who can save us. He also said that you guys must run around naked on the streets screaming "save us save us" for three hours each day.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Some of the things Mr. Titor said made sense, others seem a little suspect. As for finding out if he is a hoax or not, the key is there are only 5 months and a couple weeks till 2006 and I don't see a cival war brewing. The civil war was an important part of his story, if his predictions fall through then he was a hoax.

That Coast to Coast episode with Oliver Williams, I happened to be listening that night, it was the first I'd heard of Titor and it was interesting. However he does seem like a likely candidate if Titor turns out to be a hoax.

If Titor turns out to be a hoax and the person who created him profited then it's actually fraud in my opinion. If the creator of the hoax announced it was fiction before profiting then it's sci-fi, however thus far no one has taken credit. So 2 possibilities, a fraud or the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't understand because I read the so called Interview with John Titor. While answering questions and I don't mean just one time, he clearly stated the civil war would break out in 2004 not 2005.

Yet everyone on here only says "let's give it six more months and see what happens" 2004 is already passed guys.

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII."

he does mention the civil war starting in 2005 here
"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks."

but he found it important enough to correct himself that he meant 2004, because 2005 was wrong, here
"John says the civil war leads to the world war in 2015. The civil war lasts for ten years?"
"It's 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics)."

source: johntitor.com...

It is apparent that he said 2004. The year 2004 is over, no civil war. He was here in early 2001, no mention of 9/11. He is fake.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Interesting, but moved to web discussions... I think it's more apt there.

If we can get the rest of this, perhaps we can make it part of the John Titor archive.

join