It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alphajerk Theory - OOBE's, Death & Jimi Hendrix!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, this may turn out to be a long one but i'll try to make it flow in a way in which you'll get some background info about Jimi Hendrix if you don't know much about him, set up and explain the relation with Jimi and OOBE's and then point out a reference to OOBE's and Jimi's death and asking the question is there a threat in trying for OOBE's?

Firstly, listen to this MP3 dicussing this topic: www.alphajerk.com...
(scroll down to ALPHAJERK THEORY for additional discussion before this MP3 begins which isn't featured in this audio)

Now the point is to ask someone who is experienced with OOBE's, what their thoughts are on this theory and the dangers involved with OOBE's while giving a background on Jimi for those not familiar.

Is it possible to experience that fine line between death and life?
Personally, i always felt like i had got to that point before and literally been able to see the choice between life and death, obviously i chose life but felt very tempted to continue deeper.
When i first watched this Jimi Hendrix documentary where the 'Alphajerk' theory was mentioned as a possible reason for Jimi's passing, it clicked, it made sense and sounded exactly like my own experiences. It was the first time i actually heard someone else talk about OOBE's.

Further reading on OOBE's has made me understand that this is an experience that can be channelled and controlled but i've always worried about the 'Alphajerk' and taking the wrong route because i believe i've 'seen/felt' it and i think maybe Jimi went for it?

Reading Rivergoddess thread on OOBE's, i wonder what the risks are?
OOBE thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there an identifiable choice at this stage of OOBE, should i try to ride it or could that lead to a state in which the spirit doesn't come back to the body?

Below is a long post on the JIMI and OOBE connection. He was a very spiritual person and referenced these kinds of things a lot, i think it's plausible that he in fact decided to test fate and went too far to come back.

I've used BOLD so you can skip parts easy and get to the thick of it further down.

A BRIEF HISTORY
Jimi's fuse was short but it burnt brighter than most realise. His influence is stronger today than it ever has been and he truly is a musician that was meant to do what he did, the world would be different if he didn't exist because music as we know it would be different.
After being discovered playing under the name 'Jimmy James and the Blue Flames' in NY's nightclub scene in 1966 by ex-Animals bass player, Chas Chandler, Jimi left with Chas for London where they auditioned some musicians to get a band together. A couple weeks later they performed their first show as 'The Jimi Hendrix Experience' in October 1966.
His first album 'Are You Experienced?' (which is a reference to astral travel) came out in England in 1967. He produced 3 studio albums and 1 live album but left behind a wealth of recordings before his death in September 1970 at the age of 27 - joining Rolling Stone Brain Jones as number 2 in the '27 club' with other members being Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.

JIMI AND DRUGS
A lot of people who really don't know much about Hendrix usually believe he was a big drug taker and eventually died from an overdose. Not an accurate portrayal of him all. It's well known that he did take drugs, smoked pot, enjoyed '___' and the occasional coc aine - what musician in the 60's didn't? He did not use heroin, pharmaceuticals or other harsh chemicals and was not a big drinker because he couldnt handle hard spirits. The bass player for the 'Jimi Hendrix Experience' - Noel Redding said he would keep references in his diary of what the band took because he was worried of it getting out of hand, seeing it happen to too many bands in that time. He went on to say that Jimi was actually pretty reserved in his drug taking and a lot of the time was victim to 'spikes' in his drinks or being given bad drugs from keen fans and people trying to get close to him.
Many people close to him have said that when he took acid/lsd, he'd always have to take twice as much as anyone else just to meet them on their level because drugs had little effect on him. This is a common experience with creative minds which soak up mind expanding drugs and need more than the average person to even get near being 'affected' in the sense of the word.

BACKGROUND TO JIMI'S DEATH
The official report of his death was due to asphyxiation due to vomiting during a deep sleep brought on by sleeping pills and alcohol in his system. Reports differ on whether he was alive but unconscious when the medics arrived, dying on the way to the hospital due to being laid on his back or whether he was already dead when the medics got there. Either way, the medics arrived late due to his stupid girlfriend who has since passed on and taken the information of what happened between the many hours of finding him unconscious and actually calling the medics.
It was originally reported that he died of a heroin overdose but that has been proven false by medical reports of blood tests showing he had no drugs in his system apart from the sleeping pills.
The common reasoning for his death goes as follows:
He was at a party and had a couple glasses of wine.
Planning on sleeping through the next day because of a late flight he chose to take some sleeping pills.
When he arrived home late that night, he took 3 sleeping pills and sat down and penned his last song (see below).
It's believed he awoke at some point during the night and either forgot he'd taken sleeping pills some more or else believed they weren't strong enough because he was waking up so he took around 3 more and feel asleep.

HIS LAST WORDS
Before he went to bed the night he died, Jimi penned one last song.
Title: The Story Of Life
It's a telling story of his beliefs in the Jesus & Mary theory and even references UFOs in heaven.
The last two verses of this song and the last thing he ever wrote go as:

I wish not to be alone,
so I must respect my other heart
Oh, the story
of Jesus is the story
of you and me
No use in feeling lonely,
I am searching to be free

The story
of life is quicker
than the wink of an eye
The story of love
is hello and goodbye
Until we meet again

(Full lyrics here: The Story Of Life)

DEATH NOT SUIDICE
It's also fact in the Hendrix world that he was NOT suicidal and had many projects up his sleeve. His multimillion dollar recording studio was near completion, Learning how to read and write music so he could compose, touring to new countries like Japan and Australia and had around 300 hours of demos and unfinished tracks which have filled many posthumous albums since.
This is important to establish as it is easy to read 'The Story Of Life', believe the drug hype and come to a conclusion it was suicide. No one close to him believes that to be true, nor did the coroner.... but it may of been an accidental death via an OOBE, a suicide of sorts but due to curiosity rather than a wish to never live again.

THE ALPHAJERK THEORY
This theory was brought up in a Jimi Hendrix documentary amongst other artists recollections such as Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton on Jimi's death.
The term 'Alphajerk' was used by the Allen Brothers, close friends of Jimi's in NY (see blow quote).
These are the guys talking in the mp3 clip below and on the video (and many other Hendrix biographies) so it's worth a quick paragraph to establish their connection to Jimi.

Albert Allen (TaharQa Aleem) and Arthur Allen (Tunde Ra Aleem), collectively known as The Twins or The Ghetto Fighters, were old friends from days long before Jimi’s first transatlantic flight in 1966 and rise to stardom. Since then The Twins were frequently his companions on evening adventures around the Big Apple. They also provided backup vocals on a number of Hendrix classics such as “Dolly Dagger” and “Freedom.”

Below is the reference to the Alphajerk and an mp3 of the story being told.
The mp3 is not complete so i'll add what is said before the mp3 starts, you can then follow it on with that mp3.

"...[video cuts to 'The Allen Twins' as they explain their theory]...
Well, the other type of sleep, the light sleep that's coming upon you, you know? There's two 'sockets' that you can go into, one socket is Death and one socket, is the socket to live.
You know? and this is how i always felt.. i think they call that an 'Alphajerk', you know? you can get an 'Alphajerk'.
Now an Alphajerk is when, you know have you ever felt like, 'oh wow, i'm going into the wrong, the wrong hole here'
CONTINUED AS AUDIO: www.alphajerk.com...

(audio found on the web but it's from this video: Jimi Hendrix 1973 Which is pretty easy to find, not the best resource of Jimi but a decent look considering it was only 3 years after his death)

REFERENCES BY JIMI TO OOBE'S, SPIRIT WORLD, DREAMS ETC
Firstly Jimi Hendrix referencing OOBE's type experiences:
Jimi was a big believer of an astral life or existing outside of your body. He often talked of feeling as thou he was from another planet, referenced leaving the body or joining spirit world in his songs and meeting his mothers spirit in his dreams/astral plains.

1983 (...a merman i should turn to be)
Electric Ladyland - 1968
This song tells of the story of two lovers who decide they are sick of living in a world of perpetual war and as that war reaches them, they decide to 'leave their bodies' (referenced as 'the machine' in the song) and find Atlantis under the sea to be 'reborn'.

So my darling and I make love in the sand,
to salute the last moment ever on dry land
Our machine, it has done its work, played its part well
Without a scratch on our bodies and we bid it farewell
Starfish and giant foams greet us with a smile
Before our heads go under we take a last look at the killing noise
Of the out of style"

(full lyrics here: 1983..)

Up From The Skies
Axis: Bold As Love - 1967
This song is about an Alien life coming back to Earth to find to their dismay that it's gone really strange and is killing itself. This is also one of the first references to Global Warming by anyone.

I just want to talk to you. I won't uh, do you no harm,
I just want to know about your different lives, on
this here people farm.
I have lived here before, the days of ice,
And of course this is why I'm so concerned,
And I come back to find the stars misplaced
and the smell of a world that has burned.

Well, maybee, maybe it's just a change of
climate.

(full lyrics here: Up From The Skies)

Are You Experienced?
Are You Experienced? - 1967

If you can just get your,... mind together
then come on across to me
We'll hold hands an' then we'll watch the sun rise
.....from the bottom of the sea
But first

Are You Experienced?
Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have

(full lyrics here: Up Are You Experienced?)

Other songs of interest:

Purple Haze
Hey Baby (land of the new rising sun)
Voodoo Child (slight return)
Voodoo Chile
3rd Stone From the Sun
Angel
...and The Gods Made Love
Power Of Soul

Try searching Jimi Hendrix at: www.lyricsdir.com...

Plus many more songs, quotes and discussions by Jimi about spirituality, UFOs, Space, afterlife, out of body experiences, etc etc.

If you want to learn more about Jimi, then get this book: Electri c Gypsy - It's one of the best compilations of everything Hendrix and a great start into discovering more about this artist.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You have voted TheShroudOfMemphis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Outstanding post, SoM. I had read a lot of this into Hendrix's lyrics but haven't seen it compiled like this before.

The suggestion is that Jimi Hendrix willed himself out of his body, right? That by choosing the opposite socket (death) he then just slipped away? Obviously that's a beautiful thought. I want to know more about "Alphajerk".

I have never read the autopsy report. Did they actually find the supposed vomit-inducing drugs in his system? What drugs were found in his system? I am wondering if a person had nothing in their stomach but lsd, and they left their body in this manner, perhaps the remaining corpse might look as if it had "choked on vomit" when in fact it was not that way at all.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
very interesting post, I've never heard of this. I'm a big Jimi fan, and I've read a few books on him, and I've always felt the reason for the delay in the girlfriend calling the ambulance was she was afraid ogf the publicity it would bring.

on one hand it seems like you are saying he had no reason to committ suicide, but he chose the path of death in an OOBE. Are you sayng he mistakenly took that path ?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

on one hand it seems like you are saying he had no reason to committ suicide, but he chose the path of death in an OOBE. Are you sayng he mistakenly took that path ?

I think there's that question of him tempting fate by taking the path to see how far he could go. He was obviously very spiritual and intune with this level of consciousness and i always felt like he went with it, not because he wanted to die but rather because he wanted to explore and a lot of references in his songs and general conversations would be talking about this ability to explore other worlds and other levels of conciseness. It's possible he got to the 'fork in the road' and decided to keep going with it.
From my experiences of confronting this 'Alphajerk', it's a very euphoric feeling and it does feel right but at the same time you get a strong feeling that it's a one way street.
I think Jimi let curiosity get the better of him and maybe thought he'd be able to come back or wasn't thinking about the consequences of going so deep and he just slipped away.

Obviously if this happened, his body would be in such a relaxed state that being sick from a mix of sleeping pills and some alcohol didn't allow him to awaken or cough up and his body died from having the throat blocked.

He's said to have had a smile on his face and looked really peaceful.

I'm interested in knowing how to identify which path to take when practising OOBE's, i've alwasy been afraid to let myself go with it because of Jimi thou i've told myself that if i ever was in a position of facing death, that i'd try to slip out via this method.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I have never read the autopsy report. Did they actually find the supposed vomit-inducing drugs in his system? What drugs were found in his system? I am wondering if a person had nothing in their stomach but lsd, and they left their body in this manner, perhaps the remaining corpse might look as if it had "choked on vomit" when in fact it was not that way at all.

Very interesting.

The offical report into his death went as follows, keeping in mind that the Police were trying to have his death chalked up a drug overdosed suidced and that he was a junkie because at that time there was a real war between the police and musicians regarding drugs. Also Warner Bros and his manager had a $2 million life insurance policy on Jimi so if it was suicide via a drug overdose then they would not be able to claim his life insurance.

Professer Donald Teare, one the Englands leading forensic scientists presented his autopsy report to an inquest on the 28th of September, 10 days after Jimi's death.

He identified the sleeping tablets as Vesparax, a German compound barbiturate containing a fairly high dose of short-acting quinalbarbitone (150mg) and a smaller dose (50mg) of intermediate-acting Brallobarbitone.
[This adds to the idea that he awoke and took more because he was naturally pretty resistant to drugs]

The normal dose was meant to be half to one tablet to be taken half an hour before retiring, thou sleeping pills were many and varied and easily bought during the 60's and all of them had different dosages. It would be very easy to take more than you should when a lot of them would be very weak and was not an uncommon form of accidental death before laws became more strict on buying certain sleeping pills off the shelf.

The coroner estimated that Jimi took 9 times the dosage, more suggestive evidence that he awoke and took more because they weren't working (even thou they should have).

Teare also estimated that Jimi had 100mg per 100ml of alcohol in his blood at the time he took the pills. Of itself the amount of alcohol was not significant - about the equivalent of about four pints of beer or a few glasses of wine.
However, this amount taken with the 1.8gms of barbiturate (sleeping pills) would potentiate the effects of the drugs enormously - ie. creating a very deep state of sleep on the verge of unconscienous. If he didn't vomit or didn't take the wrong 'Alphajerk route', he most likely would of awoken after a very deep and long sleep.

Professor Teare also indentified 20 mgs of amphetamine and cannabis but this was not believed to be a contributing factor to his death.

Teare also searched for needle tracks, the 'stigmata of drug addiction' - none were found. Some chinese food was found in his stomach which was served at the party he was at and it's possible that he was unknowingly given the amphetamines in his drink by a party goer which happened to him a lot.
[Side Note: The infamous Wednesday, 28 January 1970 Band Of Gypsys 'Winter Festival For Peace', Madison Square Garden show was the last show with his 'all black band' and they only made it through 3 songs as Jimi was obviously having trouble. It's believed his manager, Mike Jeffery spiked him with bad '___' in order to break up this band and reunite the Experience]

This would also add to the theory that he took more sleeping pills because he couldnt sleep and not understanding that the pills were working, his system just had a small amount of amphetamines to work through before sleep could take over.

After interviews with people close to Jimi, the coroner was convinced that he was not suicidal or a 'hard drug' user.

So it would seem like there's a good chance that this level of conscienous he achieved was due to an accidental over-dose of sleeping pills putting him in a very relaxed state and opening up the 'Alphajerk fork in the road'.
He was Jimi, he was into this belief and he was feeling very spiritual at the time as the lyrics to 'The Story Of Life' suggest.

I've always felt like he was destined to do what he did and that his time was limited for a reason, the 'it's better to burn out than to fade away' theory and this was his time and he went with it and slipped on out.

I think the series of events created the relaxed state that brought him to the Alphajerk but it was his choice to follow it, not really realising the consequences.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
*Applause* very good post Memphis! I have seen this documentary and always wanted to know about the AlphaJerk theory.

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
It's possible he got to the 'fork in the road' and decided to keep going with it. From my experiences of confronting this 'Alphajerk', it's a very euphoric feeling and it does feel right but at the same time you get a strong feeling that it's a one way street.

I know exactly what is meant there. This happens a lot of the time when I’ve been smoking weed (skunk) during the hours before bed and am still high before I go to sleep. I lie there for a few minutes, and then I can almost capture one moment. It’s almost as if I become detached from the world around me, and I being going within myself. And I too come to this crossroads, I can either ride with it, keep my mind clear, trying not to think too much about anything, or I can stop. The longer I hold concentration the more I think it is a one way path, but at the same time I have a very warm feeling in my heart and euphoria comes over me.

The closest I’ve ever come to leaving my body, was when my heart started beating very loudly (I think it was because I was listening from the inside) and I was raised out of my body, almost if I was standing up, but my feet were still attached to my body, so I couldn’t go anywhere, I just stood there for a minute then sank back into my body. It was very cool.

I think the reason I went back into my body was because I started thinking too much, almost trying to get my feet out. I think one has to just let this happen, not want it to happen. When you realise it is happening, you just have to go with it. If fear takes over it will cease, pretty quickly.

It is very strange though, I will admit. It’s happened to me once or twice when I’ve not smoked beforehand, but it usually takes a lot longer to being. If I’m still high, it usually happens within minutes of me lying down to sleep.

Anyway, very good post. I look forward to hearing other peoples responses.

Jimi was the king.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow I never knew this about the esteamed Mr Hendrix.....THANKS for the info!

So far I always come back and I choose to
I have a life and family right here on this planet.

My OOBE mentor however, did tell me that they often considered NOT returning, just going and going and STAYING gone....
I guess this is a choice you can make. I do not see myself EVER making that choice, but from what I have learned it can happen. We have choices.

I heard about an OOBE book (do NOT know the title) that was said to have come out in the 60's with tips on HOW TO......and that severall dead bodies were found all over the world and this book was on the nightstand...
I was told that after this flap of deaths and the book being found, it was pulled from shelves and banned. Anybody else hear of this???

I wondered what book it was....
I wonder if Jimmi Hendrix had read it? Seems about the correct time frame.

I have heard about OTHER 'beings' that try to KEEP you from getting back into your body
I have NOT encountered such a creature. I hear that they are demon like in nature and are the cause of POSSESION....but that they can yank you out when they want to and just take over your body. In that sense....I do not think they are much more of a danger in the astral world than they are to us in the physical world. I mean...IF they can DO this whenever they want to, then you do NOT need to be OOBE for you to become a target.

I to...am looking for as much information regarding DANGER in OOBE as you are.

I have never seen this documentary.....and am now going to be searching for it.

Thanx for your information!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Awesome post, and a very interesting idea i must say. Hendrix is an idol of mine, and upon hearing what you had to say my interest was immediatly peaked.

One thought that occured to me whilst discussing this with a friend was;

"maybe life is all about conscious progression, and jimi reached such a level he thought "screw this, im bored, lets go elsewhere to learn" haha"

Im entertained by the idea, post more please

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Excellent post!

I don't think Jimi did that, though - he was just getting started; finally having more of a say-so in both his music and his finances. Just prior to his death he discovered that whomever (sorry forget the name) was managing his finances had been managing them dishonestly, or at least that is what I've read in two different books - one which was expressly approved by his father, Al Hendrix.

Jimi did have a sight that hardly anyone had, at that time. But I don't think he was daring like that. A little known fact is that he had just fell in love a few months before; with a German girl named Monika Dannemann. She is still friends with his family, from what I understand. She is an artist.

--------------

If anyone accomplished such a feat, it was Jim Morrison. In fact, I'd bet my life on it...if I haven't, already.
I'm pretty sure I've already bet and won.

He planned on being buried in Lachaise cemetery earlier in the summer and he had made a comment to the effect that Jimi and Janis had departed and he had to go with them, too. Behind them.

They were a far more tightly knit trio than even they realized during that lifetime.

--------------

Jimi is buried in Seattle; Janis was cremated. No one but Pamela Courson and some French physician (and perhaps a dealer/friend of hers) supposedly saw Jim's dead body. Not even his parents. That is why the rumors have been going even until the present time that he is alive - but if he were, SOMEONE would have seen him...it's been 36 years!

He'd have too hard a time staying quiet all those years, I know it! He is a poet...poets must be read while they still can write.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes
Jimi was the king.

Prince of Peace, actually.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think when your OOBE's are brought on because of drug inducement you may loose the choice to return....

If it is a natural OOBE brought on by meditation and relaxation alone your choices are solid as stone......and you ALWAYS come back as long as you want to.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I think when your OOBE's are brought on because of drug inducement you may loose the choice to return....

mmm...absolutely not. Our bodies are ours. Just like our souls. There is no monitor or warden; no one, not even GOD, is going to disallow us in or out of our physical bodies. For ANY reason. We are far more liberated than we allow ourselves to enjoy.

That is from an absolutely trustworthy source. The ONLY true danger that we can encounter is a product of our own fears. Without exception. FEAR NOT and all should be well.

If it is a natural OOBE brought on by meditation and relaxation alone your choices are solid as stone......and you ALWAYS come back as long as you want to.

I never meditate or do anything else to take a 'field trip.' I just go, it seems. And always come back, even if I don't remember going anywhere. Sometimes my boyfriends sees 'me' outside his shack, like a ghost. Peeping tom, I guess I am, behind my own back.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting, however (although I never had an oobe, but got really close to it) I'd like to know what you mean by these two "sockets", everytime I get near getting out I just feel me floating forward out of my body, then get exited and snap back in. I never encountered anything like this. Maybe the way og getting out is different for everyone, but there has got to be one universal "gateway".
I don't think it's possible to die by entering a gateway, unless you have a really strong will to do so. I aree with therivergoddess, you will not die if you don't want to.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian
Interesting, however (although I never had an oobe, but got really close to it) I'd like to know what you mean by these two "sockets", everytime I get near getting out I just feel me floating forward out of my body, then get exited and snap back in. I never encountered anything like this. Maybe the way og getting out is different for everyone, but there has got to be one universal "gateway".
I don't think it's possible to die by entering a gateway, unless you have a really strong will to do so. I agree with therivergoddess, you will not die if you don't want to.

The real secret is: there is NO death.

Our physical bodies wear out or they get traumatized beyond possible function. So we leave them, go, rest, and return. If we choose. Or not. Whatever we want.

WHATEVER we WANT. We ARE free...NOTHING to fear my friends, nothing at all.

The only 'F' left for mankind is FUN!! My father JM told me this. He is always true and has NEVER lied to me.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
SoM - Excellent post. I'm a HUGE Jimi fan. You did a man who was truly ahead of his time justice.
You got my flag!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
err........
Monika Dannemann is dead , she died in 96.

i believe due to the large amount of red wine in his lungs and throat, that she poured red wine down his throat because he may have been choking at that time.......

monika told many lies over the years about jimi's death, i believe he was murdered.

rip jimi

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just thought i would contribute with something that has just occurred to me, i had a brother who died 8 years ago this year. His death has been a mystery, the autopsy stated that he had died from a sleeping condition called sleep apnea which causes a person to stop breathing in the middle of their sleep.

My brother was a heroin addict and had just gone cold turkey a few days and was using sleeping pills before i found him unconscious in his room. The way i found him, it looked like he was reading a book but fell asleep, his head was propped on his right hand, facing in the direction of the book, his eyes were shut and he had short gasps of air every 5 or longer seconds. I had heard of him mentioning an out-of-body-experience before. I have always had my personal suspicion of his body going into shock from withdrawing from heroin but this has opened it all up again.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What a great thread!
I've always said that Jimi single handedly changed music. Dead almost 40 years, and his music is still cutting edge. Jimi is the reason I picked up the guitar the first time. The ONLY thing we have in common is that we are both lefties. Aside from that, I only wish I could be touched by God withg a gift as great as his. Although I do play a mean Hear My Train A Comin' on the 12 string. Not as good as his though!
I say again, great thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i don't know mr.jimmy screwed up # here thanx hey joe seann evans whiterock b.c canada oh know that didnt happen know streetlights and lights here...wish you were all here and you know why thanx

join