It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armpits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The mystery of the armpit remains.What's it for? Why is it hairy? And why do men have nipples? But one thing's for certain, the armpit smells bad. Strange topic I know, but I feel its time it was discussed.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What you are talking about I have beautiful armpits, actually is this a conspiracy against armpit to discredit its beauty and what they do for us?

I protest and you should be ashame of youself.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
To absorb the sweat....

check this site too
www.martinek.us...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
To absorb the sweat....

check this site too
www.martinek.us...

OMG....I haven't laughed that hard in a long time....
....I'm wiping the tears from my eyes as I type this...That kid is gifted in creating very visual text

Yes - Armpits are quite the armpits of the world....
.....All I can say is, I've never really understood the whole "el natural" approach on women....I've had a few German professors in my time who went that route - Some of them were pretty damn hot....Until they wore their tank tops to class.....

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
the sole reason for the existance of the harmpit is to STINK UP what at that point had been a perfect date.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

www.martinek.us...

OMG that is HILLARIOUS!

Yeah, I had a camp councilor that didn't shave her armpits..she was cool untill she put her arm around your shoulder...-curls up in a ball and hides in someone's pocket- Nightmares...ooh cozy

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why do men have nipples ??

Is it not because when we are developing in the womb we all start off as females ??

I might be wrong but Im sure I read that somewhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I shave my armpits & they dont even smell now. Even after a good workout or run they dont smell too bad at all. Its the hair that makes the #ty smell.

top topics

join