It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible alert for a near-future 9/11 style event. (a work in progress)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is tentative post, i'll need to search for more info and edit later, but by putting out what i heard maybe some of you can find info or keep an eye out too?

Anyway, a friend of mine (he's a big follower of international finance and banking so he would explain it a lot better and i should see him this weekend) was telling me the other day about a massive dump recently in international finance, possibly in banking bonds or something similar, i can't remember what it was exactly but it was in a form like bonds or stocks where mass-money is moved around in a non-exsistant sense.

Basically, it was TWICE the difference than what the average is and the way he told it he said that the last time something like this happened, for what he could compare this too, was before Sept 11th with major stock dumps in various industries, such as the airlines which we only really connected after the fact.
In other words, moving A LOT of money around in anticipation for a crash to either avoid a big loss or to have money for a cheap buy back and create profit out of nothing on the back of a cause that would drop the value of something.

Anyway, i know this post doesn't really have much to it but i'll look for more and update this but anyone else keeping an eye on finance might know something?

We are looking for odd, out of the norm, financial movements around the world. It could be a warning sign of a new 9/11. The stock drops in the airline industry before 9/11 seem obvious now but at the time, you wouldn't think it was because their stocks were about to drop as the industry was about to be tarnished badly that there was a big sell off before the event.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wasn't there some sort of techinal problem which closed the NYSE and AMEX a few minutes early today? What was that all about?

Here's an article which mentions it.

I saw a full article about it earlier, but it seems to have dissappeared.

I realize I'm paranoid
, but with that said, my first thought was, "I wonder what the secret meaning of this is.."

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Are you trying to say that people in the finance district new about 9/11 getting ready to happen?
I could see if maybe a lot of terrorist cover groups were moving money around or something simular to that, that their maybe some kind of connection.but as far as I know the US and its allies around the world have shut down most of the finaces of terrorist, I don't see it happening, the stock markets have been up, there was a early close on the bell today I think about 4 minutes but that was just a glitch in the system. I don't really see anything weird or out of the ordinary.
but in this world stranger things have happend. you never know.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Funny, the WTC hard Drives that were sent to a company in Germany that specialized in Blue Laser Data RecoveryTechnology to investigate the Surge in trading right before the collapse of the WTC complex completely vanished off the media radar. I sure would like to know what they found out, but I have sneaking suspicion they weren't sent to Germany for nothing as we have similar technology here that would have been sufficient.
Follow the money.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
Are you trying to say that people in the finance district new about 9/11 getting ready to happen?

The 2 airliners who's planes were used to crash and several company's HQ'd in the WTC had record breaking amounts of put options (6x the norm)set on them just days before 9/11.

These options were mainly bought trough AB Brown. Likely the most nutorious bank in History when you check out their relations with people like Adolph Hitler.

In 1933, shortly after Hitler's appointment as Chancellor of Germany, the German Parliament was set on fire by the Nazis, but the Communists were blamed for this act of terrorism against the German people.

Following the Nazi-inspired arson, Hitler exploited the outrage of the German citizens to arrogate to himself dictatorial powers, which he promised would be used to rid Germany of Communists.

The next day, Chancellor Hitler demanded from the German cabinet an emergency decree which would enable him to deal decisively with the domestic crisis. President von Hindenburg signed the decree "for the Protection of the people and the State."

The grandfather of President George W. Bush (Skull & Bones, AKA Bonesmen in the year 1968) was Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones of 1917), and his great grand father was George Herbert Walker.

Prescott Bush and George Herbert (Bert) Walker were directors of the London-affiliated New York banking house of Brown Brothers-Harriman and its various fronts, which funded and directed the military-industrial complex behind Hitler and the Nazi revolution. In 1919, George Herbert Walker had organized W.A. Harriman & Co which merged with the British Brown Brothers in 1931.

In 1924, Averell Harriman (Skull & Bones, 1913) and Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist who began funding Hitler in 1923, set up the Union Banking Corp. in New York to handle funds supplied to it through Thyssen's Dutch bank for American investment.

Prescott Bush, who had been an officer of the W.A. Harriman bank since 1926, was a director of the Union Banking Corp from 1934 through 1943.

According to government documents, "all of the shares of the Union Banking Corp., were held for the benefit of members of the Thyssen family."

In 1942, the U.S. government investigative report that surfaced during 1945 Senate hearings found that the Union Bank, with Prescott Bush on the board, was an "interlocking concern" with the German Steel Trust that had produced:

50% of Nazi Germany's pig iron
41% of Nazi Germany's universal plate
36% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate
38% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet
45% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes
22% of Nazi Germany's wire
35% of Nazi Germany's explosives

Apart from the actual insider trading related to 9/11, the moment it became known that the trading was done trough AB Brown, the entire story was blackholed by the media and up to today, the biggest part of the profits made by the insider trading has stayed unclaimed.

Imho, this trading, due to its limited profits(about 10 million$, 5 for 1 airliner, 4 to the other and the rest going to the company's with HQ's in the WTC) was more likely to be a "rub it in everyones face but you can't touch us" kinda event then it was to make money.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This does not have to be a U.S. conspiracy; the Saudi’s are neck deep in terrorist funding. They also have a lot of cash. They can move money in these amounts very easily. They are in a position to know if someting is up.

Although this could not be related to a 9-11 event: Perhaps the European banks understand that the Euro is about to collapse, I have a sneaking suspicion that things are MUCH worse politically in Europe that we’re being let know. Maybe a lot of these EU members are experience buyer’s remorse.

I’m not a tin foil hat type but any time banks start behaving out of character it makes me very nervous.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It'll probably take a massive attack on the US to secure the political need for instituting a draft.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Update: My Euro theory just got a big boost:

Italy minister says should study leaving euro-paper

Looks like the Euro IS having major problems...perhaps the banks know more than they're telling eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Its probablly due to the coming collapse of the world economy. But it could be anything really. It could have been to compensate for that early bell. Who knows.. money getting moved around in a nonexistant way? You just described 90% of the transactions that take place over the net and banking net all day.

Don't forget.. its not the terrorists who move money like this. Well not the terrorists your thinking of anyways. The BIG terrorists (like Bush), those guys move money around like this.. and sometimes it can be a pay off and other times it can be preperation. Who knows man.. it doesn't really matter though I thank you for the heads up.. good to know someone is paying attettion.

Good to have an idea that something is coming.. and something is coming, I'd bet that people who are watching would see more and more of this coming.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yeh, although the goal of 9/11 was to create fear and to get the US behind a war(s), the Bush Administration and other people that knew that the military or whoever carried out 9/11, and they didn't want America hit too bad.

*WTC workers warned not to come to work
*Side of the Pentagon hit which had least amount of people
*Due to computer errors, each of the flights had low occupancy
*Two of the alleged flights weren't scheduled to leave the airport that day

Obviously they didn't want, America's economy to be damaged too bad.

new topics

top topics

join