It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colares,Brazil & Operation Prato(Saucer)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DocLottaLove

Your post sounds promising. A more recent thread about Colares goes into greater detail and features some translated videos (courtesy of Armap). Check it out...Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow I will look out fo the book it seems that many sober people had a UFO experience and saw entities. Mind you the photos are just weather balloons and the planet venus (with its characteristic tail).

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lost_shaman

---

Very bizarre incidents of death, physical and physiological damage. The main man died over his disclosure of what he and the military observed there.

I really have some trouble understanding why people were hurt or worse by the aggressive EBEs at Colares in a about 1977?
Reminds me of the Louette case of 1976. See (Graphic pictures):

www.crowdedskies.com...

Decoy

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Your post sounds promising. A more recent thread about Colares goes into greater detail and features some translated videos (courtesy of Armap). Check it out...Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

Well, my Friend... I've had an overview at the link you point me out and some other links around too. Interesting links !
It's all about "Operação Prato" or "Operation Saucer".

First of all, I have to say is that Cel Hollanda is "A Man Of Honour".
He would never be able of telling lies or hiding truths.
What he reports on the video I've posted the link to is all true.

Before going deeper into Op. Saucer. I must warn you these things:
1- I've talked to Cel Hollanda only twice.
2- I've talked to Gevaerd (UFO "magazine" owner) many many times.
3- I've talked to Petit (UFO "mag" Consultant) hundred and hundred times.

What Cel. Hollanda reports in the video I've pointed to, is his truth; a military person reporting a series of events that he and his personnel have gone through. Not more... not less.
Some people tried to figure out over the rest.
It's very commom in these affairs...

I have posted the whole report of Cel Hollanda released by A. Gevaerd and M. A. Petit. Both in 1997 (VHS) and 2007 (DVD). Twenty six minutes ONLY !
Two days recordind at Hollanda's home (RJ - Cabo Frio City).
This video is not a TV simulation or things like that.
WHERE IS THE REST ???
Some other info they sold to The History Channel, you all must know it.
WHERE IS THE REST ???

Let me make quite clear.
"Mr. Gevaerd" once said his goal is SELLING MAGAZINES and BOOKS.
He doesn't care about...
He has roughly 50 "problems" with the brazilian Justice.

M. A. Petit is just a "puppet" on Gevaerd's hands.
His earnings come mainly from Conferences and Speechs he promotes.
Firstly they were only in Rio... now he's spread his wings and his acting in many brazilian States and Cities. At these Conferences he sells videos, Books and all kind of stuffs.
He once bought a small Hotel in a city (Valença) with a high ufological phenomena incidence and promoted "night surveillances" for so called ufologists (who were hosted at his Hotel) to watch all night long and, by chance, to get a picture or two.
As the UFOs did not like the idea (LOL***) it's all over now and he sold the Hotel, as it seems.

How can 2 days recording at Cel Hollanda home give only 26 minutes of video edition ???
Much more was got there... be sure !
We already know that some info was sold to THC.

I've seen 'somewhere' people talkink about the "Fantástico", a TV Show.
Well... "Fantástico" is a show still made by TV Globo.
TV Globo was born in 1965, under the Concession of the Military Government, and it played its role (or keeps on playing...) very well to the brazilian Elite.

Well, well, well...
It's very complicated and I think I've written enough for today.

Just think about: "and if Cel Hollanda had made a private video for him and this copy is still... who knows where and whom with" ??? "And if there are copies of the videos made in 1977" ???
Watch the link I've left and you'll know WHY this thought lingers on...

See you soon....

Doc

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Here is a video where I "jump 'n shout" about the big cover up promoted by our ufologi$t$ Gevaerd and Petit on his 26 minutes release. It's in brazilian portuguese but I think it can bring some light to this case showing I have no fear to shout at their faces how ashamed they should be of it !

Also, there are other ways and other persons who can post an "abstract" of what's being said and shown in this video.
Click on it and jump into YT to see it bigger and read the "more info" section...

Hugs to all...

Doc

[edit on 16/3/2010 by DocLottaLove]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocLottaLove

Sorry for the MESS !!! Still learning...

Doc

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Do we know for sure if this is real or not? It smells awfully fishy, like some sort of disinformation program put on by the Brazilian government. But why? This must be related to Project Bluebeam somehow. I'm gonna go see if I can find a connection between these two things.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Well, Kadinsky...

What I saw there (at the other thread) was "people talking about things they really don't know about".
People just "guessing"... using "dramatization videos" made by "TV Globo", a not trustul brazilian TV (most brazilian know it), old dramatization videos made by The History Channel and some "documents" released by the Brazilian Air Force. Do you believe a Government would release anything really important ???

You can add there the link to the TRUE VERSION of the facts in Operation Saucer.
No one better than Colonel Hollanda himself to tell what really hapenned there.
His ACTUAL REPORT VIDEO.
I don't want to involve myself with people "who already KNOW EVERYTHING".

I know this kind of people...

Regards...

Doc

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You can add there the link to the TRUE VERSION of the facts in Operation Saucer. No one better than Colonel Hollanda himself to tell what really hapenned there. His ACTUAL REPORT VIDEO. I don't want to involve myself with people "who already KNOW EVERYTHING".

I've seen the subtitled interview over on Disclose TV...OPERATION SAUCER - Cel Hollanda (Actual Report). A lot of what he says is posted on the other thread, but remains very interesting. Thanks for posting the videos.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I just watched a very good documentry on this on sky tv on a program out of a series called 'The U.F.O files' , I came straight here to A.T.S for a search and found this thread, but nothing seems to have been added for a long time and was wondering weather any more information has been released since by the brazilian airforce / government? if so where is it?. Im off to search the net, but if anyone has anything to add then please do. Many thanks in advance, cheerz chaz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join