It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh No! Not Another Antichrist Post!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I searched on the board for this and couldn't find it anywhere; hopefully I didn't miss something, but if I did let me know (as I'm sure someone will
)

One thing I was thinking of today reading through some of the other posts here...Nostradamus predicted the anti-christ as Mabus. We know Nostradamus used a lot of cryptic names, changing letters, moving them around, etc. I've seen a lot of people stretch it to Saddam or if you add these letters it spells this, or if you break it here and flip it, so on and so forth.

Just as a thought, what if it's a true anagram, wherein all the letters you need are there, and you merely need to rearrange them. Wouldn't an easier fit be Mubas? As in Mubas Zarqawi? Like I said, just a thought....

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Search for mabus on abovetopsecret with the google search.

results

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Anagrams (in French) for mabus:

BAS MU (low driven)
MA BUS (my bus)
MAS BU (drunk farmhouse)

Here is the passage in question (translated into English):

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

Just as a thought, what if it's a true anagram, wherein all the letters you need are there, and you merely need to rearrange them. Wouldn't an easier fit be Mubas? As in Mubas Zarqawi? Like I said, just a thought....

There is a similiar older thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I don't believe anyone discussed Mubas Zarqawi as a candidate. If you rearrange letters, lots of candidates could appear.

new topics

top topics

join