It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has no friends in the world now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
America hated? So what. Some would call it jealousy.

We are not out to make friends. We are out to keep America safe and prosperous. Other second-rate countries should be doing all they can to get on our good side. We protect our Allies.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
America hated? So what. Some would call it jealousy.

We are not out to make friends. We are out to keep America safe and prosperous. Other second-rate countries should be doing all they can to get on our good side. We protect our Allies.

Perhaps this is what I'm talking about, America sees itself as the one and only Country in the world , because they have a massive Army the rest of the world has to agree with them . I'm sorry that wont happen , your just like Saddam saying i have the power , you do as your told. Hitler had this view on society its a way to go down I'm afraid.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The rest of the world doesn't agree with us, thats pretty obvious, and our point is we do not care about the nay sayers let them protest our war, we're doing what we think is right and we are not forcing anyone els to fight so please stop the wineing.

Comparing us to Hitler and Saddam is also blantley ludicrous, are we herding up Muslims by the thousands and killing them off in concentration camps? I don't think so.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
The rest of the world doesn't agree with us, thats pretty obvious, and our point is we do not care about the nay sayers let them protest our war, we're doing what we think is right and we are not forcing anyone els to fight so please stop the wineing.

Comparing us to Hitler and Saddam is also blantley ludicrous, are we herding up Muslims by the thousands and killing them off in concentration camps? I don't think so.

Ok , you think you are fighting a just cause , i can see that but what if 911 wasn't staged by terrorists and you are being led up the garden path with disinformation by people who have an agenda to form a new world order. To me you should be asking yourselves why you invaded Iraq and who's next on the list?Are you defending your selfs against terrorists or being made to feel vulnerable by your government so they have a carte blanch on spending money on the military and giving less freedom to their people. Thats whats happening in America , people around the world see this and think America sucks , its not the people but the Government but you elected them so its your fault.

//ed to move [/quote]//

[edit on 27-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The new world order is conspiracy not politics.

The reason we are taking the offensive instead of the defensive is like this. There is a serial killer on the loose (The terrorist) , hes already killed multiple times. Do you let the killer roam free until he comes to your door step were you can shoot him or do you hunt the killer down and bring him to justice. What makes more sense (waiting for the killer the attack you first) or catching him by surprise eliminating the threat and taking him off the streets.

Thats what we have been doing, although Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction he had the motive and the means to make them, which spells trouble 10 - 20 years down the road from now.

Saddam isn't the big fish either, its terrorism around the globe and stopping it. I think bush is doing the job like he should, If I were in his shoes I would take similar actions.

Oh and I live in America, I lived here for 18 years and I feel as free now as the day I was born. If I wanted to I could stand in the middle of the street and piss on the American flag screaming "death to America" (I would never do that) and not get arrested. I could do anything I want to basically as long as its in the boundaries of the law. Freedom is a glories thing and being an American I know what it is, I feel it every day. Regardless of what the UK's tabloids say America is THE MOST FREE country in the world and if you don't believe me come over here and see for your self.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
The new world order is conspiracy not politics.

The reason we are taking the offensive instead of the defensive is like this. There is a serial killer on the loose (The terrorist) , hes already killed multiple times. Do you let the killer roam free until he comes to your door step were you can shoot him or do you hunt the killer down and bring him to justice. What makes more sense (waiting for the killer the attack you first) or catching him by surprise eliminating the threat and taking him off the streets.

Thats what we have been doing, although Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction he had the motive and the means to make them, which spells trouble 10 - 20 years down the road from now.

Saddam isn't the big fish either, its terrorism around the globe and stopping it. I think bush is doing the job like he should, If I were in his shoes I would take similar actions.

Oh and I live in America, I lived here for 18 years and I feel as free now as the day I was born. If I wanted to I could stand in the middle of the street and piss on the American flag screaming "death to America" (I would never do that) and not get arrested. I could do anything I want to basically as long as its in the boundaries of the law. Freedom is a glories thing and being an American I know what it is, I feel it every day. Regardless of what the UK's tabloids say America is THE MOST FREE country in the world and if you don't believe me come over here and see for your self.

There is no terrorist attacking you , this is propaganda developed by your own Goverment to make you feel vunerable and gives them the power to make laws to control you.After 911 how many laws have been passed to control Americas people.

//ed to move [ /quote ]

[edit on 27-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wrong you are, there are terrorist attacking us right now in Iraq, you seen nick berg get his head cut off in the name of Allah, you have seen the bombing in Madrid, and you have seen them in Bali. al qaeda is still strong and they are attacking us and not attacking them back will cause more troubles than not doing anything to stop them.

You say that my government staged 911 what about the attacks in other parts in the world I assume you think they staged thoes acts of terror to?mean while madrid (in spain) one of our allies during the curent iraqi war pulled out of the because of the attack.

It is the enviable that America will witness another terrorist attack it is not a question of if it will happen but when, the best thing we can do is be prepared and take care of the problem before it happens and maybe we can keep preventing them until the al qaeda network is taken down.

Freedom in the US has not been degraded, the patriot act is a necessary part of national security it gives law enforcement the tools they need to defend our country on the home front. We also have a Little something in the united states called democracy and we have had it for 100's of years and laws are still made using that processes and as I said no matter what your tabloids say we are not losing our freedom because we use democracy.

You compare our nations leader to Hitler but hey who was the prince who was wearing the Swastika?

[edit on 27-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join