It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A male and female Sasquatch are reportedly being "contained" in Oklahoma.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
(PRWEB) May 21, 2005 -- A male and female Sasquatch are reportedly being "contained" in Oklahoma.

On the Wednesday, May 18th edition of the Internationally syndicated late evening talk show, The "X" Zone Radio Show, hosted by Rob McConnell and heard exclusively on the TalkStar Radio Network and their US and Canadian affiliates, a guest claimed that a male and female Sasquatch were being "contained" in Oklahoma.

Rest of the artivle is here: press.arrivenet.com...

This is interesting but doesn't seem right to me. I have yet to find any other news sources for this.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by I See You]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Must be that everyone is sasquatched out. Can anyone else confirm this story?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi, there is one thing about the article that is the writer was confused on.

Leigh refers to the "Sundance Indie Film Institute" and the writer in the article takes that as an entire proper name for the institute being referenced. Then the writer states:

The American Indian Film Institute and Sundance Institute were contacted and they had not heard of the “Sundance Indy (or Indie) Film Institute or Ghost Shield Studios.

Well, the Sundance Film Institute is an institute for independent filmmakers. Leigh was stating: "Sundance [Indie] Film Institute". Indie is the nick given independent filmmakers. This kind of makes me wonder if the writer actually got hold of anybody about this, because it would be surprising that the Sundance Institute wouldn't immediately say - yeah, that's us, he's just throwing in that we're an "indie filmmakers institute".

Kind of makes you wonder how much real effort was put into looking into this claim. I'm still looking for the Ghost Shield Studios reference. By the way, thanks for posting this.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Leigh, who was scheduled to come on last night"s show surprised McConnell with his world exclusive announcement on The X" Zone, that a male Sasquatch, that measures 9.5 feet tall and answers to the name of "Otis" was tracked down and captured in Oklahoma. The female Sasquatch that is also being contained, who has been named "Sarah Jane", according to Leigh could very well be a hybrid species

I'm going to go with 'bs' on this. The whatever sasquatch is, its really doubtful that it can interbreed with humans. And why in the world is some 'one time camera man for abc' going to have the slightest clue as to whats going on anywhere??

Leigh stated that the members of the scientific community and media will have their opportunity to see both Sasquatch after the film has been completed and shown.

Ah. Media Stunt for an independant film.

And the raelians cloned a human being too right?

Good find tho, keeps it intersting.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why does everyone have to doubt everything? You never know, it might be true!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Why does everyone have to doubt everything? You never know, it might be true!!!!!

I hear that! Every single strange story or incident discussed on this forum is doubted and debunked by the majority. We really have become our own worst enemy. Once again it's a case of the herd controlling the herd.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well i really hope they havent got any in captivity......and i hope they never catch one either....theyll only do tests on it to see wether or not it can be used as some super duper new killing machine.

lol..thats probably a bit over the top.....

sounds like a bit of PR for a film launch to me?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
By saying that the creatures answer to the names Otis and Sarah Jane, are these folks claiming that the Sasquatches in question are able to speak/comprehend English?

I understand the practice of naming other species etc. Fine, but the way they said "Answers to the name Otis" made me wonder...

[edit on 5-23-2005 by Djarums]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Djarums

I'm not saying this is true or it isn't but as far as your thoughts go I have cats that answer to their names by meowing. I think it's possible that Sasquatch could be very intelligent as far as "animals" go.

Peace

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Dr Love]

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

You never know, it might be completely false.

Why accept it as real, based on absolutely nothing?? I mean, they claim to have not one bigfoot, but two? And they aren't going ot tell anyone until after some movie they made get bought and gets lots of media attention??Lets get real for a moment, if you had bigfoot, you wouldn't make some stupid documentary, and then advertise for it, its big enough news as is. I mean, don't you think that that pungent odour isn't bigfoot, but rather the foul smell of fraud??

Dr Love
Every single strange story or incident discussed on this forum is doubted and debunked by the majority.

So? This is a discussion site, not a credulousness advocay site.

Once again it's a case of the herd controlling the herd.

Lets just get it straight. The 'herd' is a mass the blindly follows somthing, without independant thought or reason.

So whats more like that, accepting, without reason and blindly, that these moviemakers have two bigfoot, or reasoning from teh circumstances and coming to the conclusion that there is not enough information to state that what they say is true??

The Herd is unthinkingly credulous. The people who uncritically accept this story are the herd.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I have yet to find any other news sources for this

There's a reason for this.....it's false.

This is interesting but doesn't seem right to me

Good instincts
stick with em

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Im kinda contradicting myself (damn I do this all the time!!
) but I am doubting the story, they cant find the companies is a wee bit weird but so im calling bullcrap on this.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan:
So? This is a discussion site, not a credulousness advocay site.

And your point is?????? I was just stating the obvious.

Lets just get it straight. The 'herd' is a mass the blindly follows somthing, without independant thought or reason.

Or...............,the "herd" is a mass that fails to realize that secrets can and are being kept from it and will only believe in something when that something stands in front of it and takes a dump.

It's all in how you look at it.

The Herd is unthinkingly credulous. The people who uncritically accept this story are the herd.

Who's uncritically accepted it??? Relax Nygdan, it's a discussion forum.......right??

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I hear that! Every single strange story or incident discussed on this forum is doubted and debunked by the majority. We really have become our own worst enemy. Once again it's a case of the herd controlling the herd.

Well folks, it's out... we're the freaks!
Just look at the evidence, NO BIGFOOT BODIES, CLEAR AND DISTINCT IMAGES OF UFO'S, SASQUATCH OR CHUPPY! NO DULCE BASE PASSES, NO PIECES OF NESSIE, ROSWELL CRASHES OR MOTHMAN.
So it's over... go back to the herd and nod in the appropriate places. Read the newspapers, watch the news on the television and pay your taxes.
Or... question the world around you, don't be afraid to say the words 'why' or 'how'.
If the past as taught mankind anything, it's that without asking the questions, we'd never find the answers.
So be the people that are doubted, mocked and sneered at, but I know that the people who browse here, do so because somewhere in their hearts, they wish to ask those enigmatic questions.
ONWARD INDEED!!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Or...............,the "herd" is a mass that fails to realize that secrets can and are being kept from it and will only believe in something when that something stands in front of it and takes a dump.

Or the herd is the mass of credulous beleivers who'd actually beleive that some old camera man has two captured bigfoot and that their names are Otis and Sarah Jane.
The characteristics of the herd are 'going along with the flow' and 'accepting credulously'. There is absoltuely no evidence that anything that this guy talks about is in the least bit true. The bandwagon here is to say 'yes, its true, why would he lie, he knows their names'.
It's all in how you look at it.

ironman
If the past as taught mankind anything, it's that without asking the questions, we'd never find the answers

So ask questions, and find answers. Sometimes the answer is going to be 'there is no bigfoot' or 'this man was not abducted by aliens
or 'there was no government conspiracy here'. Its absurd to suggest we know everything. Its equally absurd to state that anything that anyone says could be true.

This cameraman is obviously a fraud and a liar. One doesn't need to be a 'naysayer' to realize that.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Or the herd is the mass of credulous beleivers who'd actually beleive that some old camera man has two captured bigfoot and that their names are Otis and Sarah Jane.

Who said anything about believing this story to be true??? What are you reading?? My statement was an all encompassing statement. Maybe this was the wrong thread to post it in. For a moderator you sure do like to argue alot. When were the standards lowered?

Just for the record Nygdan I never said I believed this story to be true!!!!!

Peace

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
For a moderator you sure do like to argue alot.

No I don't.

When were the standards lowered?

Er, right before you got in! har har.

Just for the record Nygdan I never said I believed this story to be true!!!!!

So you feel that its untrue?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Didn't you guys see Harry - he lived with the Hendersons..??

And you thought that was just a movie....

I mean - with modern IR imaging, just charter a plane or chopper and go in. Give GPS coordinates to guys on the ground and you will either find a nasty bear, wolf, dear or a big hairy guy which may or not be the real deal....

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I saw Harry and the Hendersons !

That's proof enough for me, although I haven't seen one since ?

If they have a female and male where is the children ?????

I would love to see a baby bigfoot !

Maybe they are really aliens inside of Bigfoot costumes ?

Happy Hunting !!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere

If they have a female and male where is the children ?????

I would love to see a baby bigfoot !

Loren Coleman is going to be giving a seminar on this topic exactly.

It will be interesting to see his views on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join