It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Meditation Room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From Last Trumpet Ministries:

Two weeks ago, I was in the United Nations while on my seventh trip to New York City. I stood in the meditation room, which contains Satan's altar. I went into this room to do spiritual warfare and bind devils through the blood of Jesus Christ. The room was designed by the late Secretary General of the UN, Dag Hammerjskold, who said that the black stone monolith or block is "every man's god." The room is 18 feet wide at the entrance, which in numerology is 3 sixes. The room is also 33 feet long and tapers inward to form a truncated pyramid. There is an abstract mural on the front wall, which is full of witchcraft symbols, and in the middle of the room, is a black stone block, which weighs exactly 6.5 tons or 13,000 pounds. The black stone block has a certain kind of magnetism about it, and when I walked into the room with my praying wife, I could sense the intense presence of an evil force beyond description. This is where the world leaders and Illuminati masterminds go to meditate, which is why it is open to the public only in the mornings. Once the sun moves from antemeridiem to post meridiem only the adept in witchcraft are allowed into that room, for that is witchcraft doctrine regarding meditation. As the sun gives way to waning light and the female power of the moon goddess, the meditation room at the UN becomes off-limits to what they call the "profane."

Talk about freaky....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Do you know where we can find pics of this or did you take any?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Do you know where we can find pics of this or did you take any?

I just ran a Google image search, and here are some pics:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
That's really interesting... those pictures.... would make an interesting place to visit, for sure.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'd be careful about going in there, though (I've never been to the UN building), because as that guy says, "and when I walked into the room with my praying wife, I could sense the intense presence of an evil force beyond description."

I'd have no doubt about that at all.

BTW I first heard about the Meditation Room in Dr. Cathy Burns' book, Billy Graham and His Friends. I just ran a Google search on it to see if anyone else had the account.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I'd be careful about going in there, though (I've never been to the UN building), because as that guy says, "and when I walked into the room with my praying wife, I could sense the intense presence of an evil force beyond description."

I think that's why I would want to visit for myself, to see if I felt anything along those lines, or anything at all.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't get it. I dont' see anything this guy is talking about.

As far as feeling and pull, I can vouch that it exists, but I don't know about this room. *shrug*

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've found another description of the meditation room.

www.aquaac.org...

I've just noticed that it's from a New age website.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
From TheBandit's link:

But the stone in the middle of the room has more to tell us. We may see it as an altar, empty not because there is no God, not because it is an altar to an unknown god, but because it is dedicated to the God whom man worships under many names and in many forms.

Sounds like an altar to satan to me too. I've been to the UN before years ago, but don't remember seeing this room. Maybe someday I'll go over there and try to check it out.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I doubt they even had Satan in mind when they designed that room. IMO it's just out of respect for all the religions out there. It is the United Nations you know...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Its just a nondenominational chapel. Theres a pulpit and some chairs. Whats it matter if some guy thinks its evil? Other people could think its saintly. Others could feel god's pressence.

I mean, this is, obviously, NWO paranoia, 'the UN is the seat of Evil" etc etc. What makes this pulpit and chairs in a room so 'evil'? Nothing.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a cross between Unitarian concepts and an episode of 'While You Were Out' on TLC.

*saint pictures the designer on the reveal, "We wanted something artsy, yet simple. Something that says 'blah' and yet 'hmmmm'. I think we've struck a perfect balance in this coffee break room...er...I mean neo-mod worship center.*

Stanly Kubrick would be so proud.

They even have his obelisk!

[edit on 17-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Something that says 'blah' and yet 'hmmmm'.

BWa hahahaha! Oh man, don't you know that its illegal to have a sense of humour. Report to the detention chamber at once!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if that Meditation room is used for any other purposes besides meditation.
It is known that the UN promotes the NWO, and in fact they are promotors of "The Great Invovation" just like their website Shareintl.org shows to the public.

UN, The Great Invocation and the NWO

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
BWa hahahaha! Oh man, don't you know that its illegal to have a sense of humour. Report to the detention chamber at once!

*lowers head and shuffles along* Alright...as long as it doesn't look like this:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Man that pic is kinda wierd. although i was picturing something a bit more sinister.

Thanks for looking it up!

DigitalGrl

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just don't think any Christian, Jew or Muslim would worship the one true God in a place that looks like that or is described in that way. It looks like an unholy shrine within the synagogue of satan which is the United Nations.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why wouldnt' they worship there? Its a room. Should not a christian now that any othe 'god' is powerless, and that they are safe from any evil with their god??

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It looks like an unholy shrine within the synagogue of satan which is the United Nations.

I'm genuinely curious djohnsto77, what is it about this room (or the U.N.) that denotes a synagogue of satan? My experiences with the guy hadn't led me to anything that looks like this. Doesn't mean it's not so, just trying to understand if there's something I'm missing.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why wouldnt' they worship there?

I think it's best answered in Corinthians 6:14 "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there betwen Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people. Therefore come out from them and be separate."

Its a room. Should not a christian now that any othe 'god' is powerless, and that they are safe from any evil with their god??

It's not a matter of being 'safe' because a Christian should not be afraid of anything except upsetting God. Therefore out of respect, as illustrated by the first commandment, we are to approach him through our own temple which is ourselves, worshipping in fellowship in a house set aside especially for Him.

new topics

top topics

join