It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidences of Extraterrestrial Lunar Bases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
To Jaychael,

"Maybe you would still be ignorant. I've known of these images for years.
Know that sometimes correcting a person or asking for what proof they have to back up their "own" statements can appear negative at times. "

Ok Mr. know it all, don't take offense and give the post a chance. If you disagree, fine, make sure you have enough resources to back up your claims and don't just spit away.

"Saying the obvious doesn't make it any more true."

I know this, this is why I suggested that we take such information to the professionals. An I also know that writing a bunch of bunk won't make it true either.

"Right! Nobody will lose an eye over what somebody wrote here either.
I want to believe. Good luck Musclor".

Good then we have an understanding! I don't want to believe, I want thew truth!!!!

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
@ Jaychael
Dont worry.
yes, thats is just my opinion.

But you asked what info ?
All info around, photos, videos, Tv documentaries, sights beign reported, journals, internet and etc etc etc...
We never got so flooded about this subject before, looks like governements are more flexible than before...just like they are preparing ppl to something.

And what technic ?
The one i just described.
Release infos and disinfo about one subject.....till the moment its so common that is not a "big" news anymore.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano
And what technic ?
The one i just described.
Release infos and disinfo about one subject.....till the moment its so common that is not a "big" news anymore.

I apologized for that one already

I'm just not clear on why you say a slow leak of info/disinfo works perfectly.
I think when or if evidence is proved the proverbial stuff is going to hit the fan no matter what.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Interesting to note the entire area of this "rubbing" effect in the first image.

I have highlighted it here:
(only outlining the noticable edges of the blur - no speculations on structural appearance intended)

These images have got to be one of the best pieces of evidence for an extra-terrestrial prescence that is available to the general public.
Looking forward to any authourative feedback that anyone might recieve.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If I were an alien and wanted to set up camp on the moon, I wouldnt do it where amature astronomers can detect me. People are always scanning the surface of the moon, and its unreasonable to assume that the government can censor them. Its reasonable to think that aliens would place thier bases in well hidden areas. What better area than the side we cannot see?

Of course, maybe the distortions, which are clearly as a result of translating the data signals into imaging, are actually alien or government structures that are cloaked. Sounds like Romulans to me.

Remember that its extreamly difficult for NASA to translate the signals into pictures. Its been simplified over the decades, but its still technilogically difficult to send and recieve pictures in space.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt

If this is supposed to be the DARK side of the moon why is it so well lit?

If you want to consider that the moon has "sides" then there is the
side facing the earth and the side facing away from the earth.
These are often called the near side and the far side.
(its a mystery why the Earth and Moon are so precisely in sync)

Both of these sides get fully lit eventually. Haven't you noticed the phases
of the moon. Don't you think that somewhere on the moon a full circle
is always lit? During a "new moon" the near side is not lit at all, that must
mean that the far side is fully lit.

Err, the moon actually has synchronous rotation with Earth. This means that the same face, (or if you prefer, the same side) of the moon is always facing us. The 'dark' side (which actually refers to it's obscured nature rather than the lack of light) of the moon, never faces Earth.

It's a common enough occurrence in the Solar System (and one could easily imagine, throughout the universe too). Wikipedia has a clear explanation of tidal locking ...

The phases of the moon, are due to the positions of the Sun, Earth and the Moon, nothing more than that. This page sets it out.

If there is something on that side of the moon we'd only see it from that side of the moon, whilst out in space.

Personally, I'd say these were rendering artefacts, where a composite image has been put together, either data dropout, and interpolated, or just 'best guess' on the part of the hardware that rendered them. If it was a cover-up it's an exceptionally bad one. I doubt that it's a misinfo campaign either - would you not put stuff into the pictures that hinted at more being there ?

[edit for sp].

[edit on 15-5-2005 by 0951]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It does look like some Photoshop or image processing smearing technique used in some areas. But they didn't do a good job, because it looks edited.

Troy

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0951

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt
...the Earth and Moon are so precisely in sync

Err, the moon actually has synchronous rotation with Earth...

Uh, isn't that what I said: in sync = synchronous rotation

It's a common enough occurrence in the Solar System (and one could easily imagine, throughout the universe too).

The earth would sure be a different place if its rotation were synchronous
with the sun. The dark side of the earth would likely be a pretty spooky place.

Personally, I'd say these were rendering artefacts, where a composite image has been put together, either data dropout, and interpolated, or just 'best guess' on the part of the hardware that rendered them. If it was a cover-up it's an exceptionally bad one. I doubt that it's a misinfo campaign either - would you not put stuff into the pictures that hinted at more being there ?

It is possible that it is data loss but this does not look like typical data loss
from a compressed image. If the blurs are image stitching "fills" then we
should see this occurring on the edges of the individual images used to
compile the larger one.

Anyone want to volunteer to purchase the CD set and find the individual
images that were used to piece together the images we're viewing?

Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be an "uncensored" image or two in
the 1000's of images from the CD. At the very least we should be able to
verify if the "missing data" is due to corrupt data or stitching effects.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Source of images :
Southside.jpg
Farside.jpg

HOW IN THE HELL IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE ANOMALIES ARE ALSO FOUND ON THE SOUTH SIDE AND THE FAR SIDE ?

We can clearly see that the anomalies are much bigger when seen from south and far side.

Also note that the anomalies are ALL located on the far side of the moon, and ALL near south and north poles.

This is getting more and more interesting fox.

[edit on 16/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
wouldn't the bases cast shadows ??? I thoght Gazrok's explanations ended this thread, I guess people filter out logic when they WANT to believe something......

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You're doing a good job Musclor. I think there really are structures on the moon. I think these structures have been on the moon since before human history, possibly hundreds of thousands of years. This leads me to believe that the moon is artificial and was placed in orbit.

Go ahead, laugh it up!

Peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wouldn't the bases cast shadows ??? I thoght Gazrok's explanations ended this thread, I guess people filter out logic when they WANT to believe something......

Gazrok said : "Personally, I think we're seeing some blurs by spacedust or something in front of the camera lens for some pics, and simple mosaic edges for others."

Spacedust ? from differents pictures ?

Mosaics ? The anomaly is far too big, and it would be composed of several parts. Sorry but there are still no valid explanations for me.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You may be onto something.
But there is something to be said about why other nations with space programs haven't talked about bases up there.
But I don't discount anything.
And as far as shadows are concerned. It may very well be that what is actually visible in the pictures are entrances to underground structures and what is rubbed out ARE the shadows cast by those entrance structures.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
you got me, its bases. reptilian aliens waiting to finalize the invasion. Should I sell my stock and build a bunker ?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No don't build a bunker, you'll run into the reptiles that are tunneling out.
But if you got ALOT of stock in something ...sell it.
But tell me first so that I can short it.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The two other anomalies can also be seen on the farside and northside pictures, and they simply look like long lines...

All this makes me think that it could indeed be due to mosaics.

However, i have a few more new anomalies i found on the web and which need to be discussed. I will post some pictures later.

I'dl like to add that it would be interesting to view pictures like above, but taken by other satellites than Clementine, which is owned by Nasa... I think there are no public pictures of such non-clementine close-up pics, if they exist.

This does not change my mind on the fact that there exist real genuine structures on the moon. The big problem is that they are very well hidden. But we haven't said our last word.

[edit on 16/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you got me, its bases. reptilian aliens waiting to finalize the invasion. Should I sell my stock and build a bunker ?

You have different angles of the pics and you still insist in writing squat.
Man, why don't you go debunk yourself cause all that you are talking is nonsense.
Ain’t that what you are, the debunker of nonsense

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why are these images instantly thought to be 'extraterrestrial bases'???

Is it not possible that they are man made bases put there by our own militaries?

I am all for believing in aliens, i just think that people are far too quick to say things about lunar bases!

We all know that our governments withhold our real capabilities when it comes to aircraft, so they may also be withholding the fact that we can freely commute to the Moon whenever we want!

Why our governments would not tell us this beats me, but then again, the US government tried to deny Groom Lake existed for how long?????

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Mickey Dee

If they were built by our miltary or anyone elses for that matter, then that's great, but then someone would have some 'splaining to do. Like you said, why would they want to keep that from the people??

I think it's just an assumption that if there are structures up there, then they're probably extraterrestrial in origin.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Most important is the face on the moon!

At a resolution of 1 pixel per 4km, each eye is around 190km across!! ;-)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join