It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidences of Extraterrestrial Lunar Bases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
I thought the 'other side of the moon was completely dark how can we get pictures if its in darkness all the time ??????

It's not, when we observe a new moon on Earth, the far side is fully lit; when we see a half moon, half of the far side is lit, etc...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt

If this is supposed to be the DARK side of the moon why is it so well lit?

Dark side of the moon? A Pink Floyd fan are we?

If you want to consider that the moon has "sides" then there is the
side facing the earth and the side facing away from the earth.
These are often called the near side and the far side.
(its a mystery why the Earth and Moon are so precisely in sync)

Both of these sides get fully lit eventually. Haven't you noticed the phases
of the moon. Don't you think that somewhere on the moon a full circle
is always lit? During a "new moon" the near side is not lit at all, that must
mean that the far side is fully lit.

Sorry about that. I told her "If it's on the dark side of the moon, why is there light". I'm a moron.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for enlightening me djohnsto77

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The shape of the "censored area" seems to be a little too organic in the
last photo to be simply passed off as missing data. In this one you
can see through the blur area a little and there appears to be a shape
visible that looks out of place for the moon surface.

Interesting but certainly not conclusive.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I use photshop a lot and it looks to me like it was "masked" and then "smudged".

If it was missing data the area would be speckly, indicating a random pattern of random noise.

On the first photo you can see were the detail sort of "melts" toward the bottom of the frame. This is a clear indication of the smudge tool being used.

If these photos were altered by NASA then they have a novice on the job.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Karl Wolf from the disclosure project explains about these structures which he had the chance to see in pics in 1965 while workin for NASA. He Explains how in the back side of the moon they had just found alien bases. He proceds to explain what he saw. Mushroom structures, spherical buildings and towers. I think everyone should take a look at this video and see for them selves. This could be the smoking gun. sombody should get in contact with DR. Greer and let him know about such photos ( I hope in God they are real).

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divergence
I use photshop a lot and it looks to me like it was "masked" and then "smudged".

If it was missing data the area would be speckly, indicating a random pattern of random noise.

On the first photo you can see were the detail sort of "melts" toward the bottom of the frame. This is a clear indication of the smudge tool being used.

I have to disagree here. The missing data in most of the frames looks like
JPEG data loss. JPEG is a lossy compression and like MPEG when you loose
data bits you start to get a blocky looking effect similar to what we are seeing
here. The photos were compressed with wavelet technology which is for
lack of a better term, the next generation of JPEG/MPEG.

If you have a satellite receiver or digital cable receiver then you'll see a
similar effect when signal quality gets poor (or if too much compression is
used). Typically with MPEG/JPEG data loss tends to make the image blocky.
The pictures here, however, have an angular pattern to the data loss. This
could be a result of the wavelet algorithm. In the case of the last photo
though, the pattern of the low detail area looks a little too non-random but
this could just be a coincidence.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt

Dark side of the moon? A Pink Floyd fan are we?

Yes...OF COURSE I am....
..some might say I even worship in the House of FLoyd.
I have a seriously BIG ~PF~ collection, thanks to a friend!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Not that I'm saying it's not possible here but, a couple of points of reason here:

1: Why would a navy website post photos of a section of the moon that has these kilometer-long structures or series of structures on them for the public to see? Why not just show us a picture of a different part of the moon and stamp it under these coordinates? Kind of like taking a picture of gravel in my backyard, and then taking the same picture and turning it upside down...and saying it's two different places?

2: The marks on the photos do show something...and the smudgemarks themselves do ressemble Photoshop smudge tool. But this is the Navy here. If they (or whoever is in charge of "censoring" these photos) really wanted to keep them secret, why wouldn't they do a better job than just a smudge tool? Why not use layer masking or clone stamp tooling or something? I'm sure the Omega-Force-hacker-agent-reptoid-illuminati-halfbreed-from-the-future in charge of this job would of course be versed enough in Photoshop to do that kind of job to these photos in under 15 minutes. Shouldn't they have access to photoshop 20.5 by now? What do our secretly diverted tax dollars pay them for?!

How could our govt. have been covering all of this conspiracy alien-reptoid-illumiati bull up for soooo long if this is the calibre of their cover-up capabilities...a two-second photoshop smudge tool.

Or maybe...thats what they want us to think, and this is all part of their plan

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Imoviestars, the Armed forces people are not always the smartest people in the world. People do mistakes.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

This could be the smoking gun. sombody should get in contact with DR. Greer and let him know about such photos

I'm gonna write to the Disclosure Project and tell them about these pictures. I will keep you informed.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Imoviestars, the Armed forces people are not always the smartest people in the world. People do mistakes.

Yep.
We've all done a mistake or two. And sometimes we make them too.
As do cameras.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i feel what you're saying imoviestars. it really doesnt make sense. i have a feeling they've become such masters of disinformation that we all end up arguing amongst ourselves, and never find that one 'smoking gun' because all the other 'smoking guns' contradict it. its frustrating.

regardless wheather you personally believe the proof for or against, for example the 'disney moon landing hoax' - the fact is, there are plenty of people still disputing it.

"these scientists prooved it false."
"these scientists prooved them false."

where do the truths end and the lies begin? obelisks, secret bases, poor nasa photoshopping. if you dont believe anything else, know this - "they're up to something"

maybe we should write a memo to the archives and ask them what these blotchy patches are. perhaps there is a reasonable answer. their answer, or lack of one would raise even more suspicions.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
They did answer. 10 years ago. Check their own FAQ.
This is just a case of a bunch of old sat photos being put together to make a full image of the moon. Expext some anomalies.
The mosaic was made using only around 170,000 of the 1.8 million pictures taken.
I'd assume they (NAVY) used the best pictures since they would have known 10 years ago that we'd be able to disprove them eventually.

Still waiting for this new evidence.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Jaychael]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
For me the photos look like they were modified using some image tool.

I believe that this kind of "leaked" info is just part of the beginning of disclosure.
I notice since few years the info about aliens are more often discussed around the globe and more and more info were being released.
The point of all this its to make ppl feel less scared about the fact we are not alone.
And imo, all this technic works perfectly.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but the photos look modified to me too.
I guess it's common practice @NASA .

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano

I notice since few years the info about aliens are more often discussed around the globe and more and more info were being released.

What new info?

And imo, all this technic works perfectly.

What tech are you talking about???
Show me "perfect" .

Proof Proves.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sorry Krpano.
Your own opinion. didn't see that.

Just so everybody knows. I'm all for "wishing" there's something on the other side.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To all the negative posting people out there, please quit downplaying this info and give it a chance. Lets get in contact with professionals and find out more about these photos. This really could be important stuff for humanity. I understand your feelings toward disinformation and how you might think that these might be fakes, but please don't be irrational to this subject, you guys are sounding like the local news broadcasters. It's horrible, you guys are vanishing this info without even knowing if it's true or not. To tell you the truth, you guys need to chill out, give it a chance. You talk as if this info where on the evening news for everyone to see. If it were not for musclor posting it on this blog you guys might still be ignorant to such a topic. This info might be more serious than anyone might imagine; it's NAVY pics of bases on the moon, how radical is that? If it's true it's backed up by a high ranking official named Karl Wolf, who said that there was such a base on the moon since 1965 when the lunar orbiter took some similar pic’s. My suggestion to all is that we give it a chance and wait for Musclor to get a response from Dr. Greer. And if it's a Hoax, well it's a Hoax, no one will lose an eye over it.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

To all the negative posting people out there, please quit downplaying this info and give it a chance. Lets get in contact with professionals and find out more about these photos. This really could be important stuff for humanity. I understand your feelings toward disinformation and how you might think that these might be fakes, but please don't be irrational to this subject, you guys are sounding like the local news broadcasters. It's horrible, you guys are vanishing this info without even knowing if it's true or not. To tell you the truth, you guys need to chill out, give it a chance.
You talk as if this info where on the evening news for everyone to see. If it were not for musclor posting it on this blog you guys might still be ignorant to such a topic.

Maybe you would still be ignorant. I've known of these images for years.
Know that sometimes correcting a person or asking for what proof they have to back up their "own" statements can appear negative at times.

This info might be more serious than anyone might imagine; it's NAVY pics of bases on the moon, how radical is that?

Saying the obvious doesn't make it any more true.

If it's true it's backed up by a high ranking official named Karl Wolf, who said that there was such a base on the moon since 1965 when the lunar orbiter took some similar pic’s. My suggestion to all is that we give it a chance and wait for Musclor to get a response from Dr. Greer. And if it's a Hoax, well it's a Hoax, no one will lose an eye over it.

Right! Nobody will lose an eye over what somebody wrote here either.
I want to believe. Good luck Musclor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join