It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do you trust the Israelis?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ive got no agenda against Jewish people, but i think the Israeli secret service might be trying to manipulate America, its just a gut feeling , what do you think?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I must say your guts feeling is smarter than alot of people's guts. not gonna say anymore i am already blammed for being anti-jews

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think every secret service and intelligence agency tries to manipulate other countires...even thier allies. It only make sense. What so different about the Isaelis? Why do you have this gut feeling?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rami_Arna
I must say your guts feeling is smarter than alot of people's guts. not gonna say anymore i am already blammed for being anti-jews

I wonder why rami?
Btw, this is in your signature:

DO I HATE ISRAELS? YES ALL.

Man, how anyone could ever get that impression...ironic, huh?

seekerof

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think they stage events that make the US think that they need to help them, i don't believe that terrorists have done a lot of the bombings. I cant prove it , just think its a possibility.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am getting sick and tire of Israeli. they get away with everything, i draw the line supporting israeli when they double cross US with selling advance aircraft to china and to anyone to make a few quick bucks. in reatily, israeli is nothing without the US to back it up. i have nothing against Jewish people too, but stabing your only allie in the back is wrong. Without the US israeli would be dead cause everyone seems to hate them. the whole middle east just want to nuke israeli off the face of the planet, EU don't give a rot about israeli, China, russia, india not going to help israeli when they need it. who's left, the US and now they stab us in the back. i can said the same thing with France, they stab us in the back, France will be begging for help if another war starts in Europe.

just my 2 cents

[edit on 9-5-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Bulldog, you may have a point, I don't know.
But....well known terrorist groups already accept responsibility
for the bomnings that go on over there. And have'nt you noticed that
many of the bombings and other stuff have some what lessened since the talks.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Dear seerkof, the problem with u guys are that u don’t differentiate between Jews as those people who follow the Jewish religion which I don’t have anything against and those bunch of murdering Zionists living in Israel. Am not anti-Jew or am just against Israel which just uses the Jew label. so dont start getting so cool over me.
lol

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't see rami_Arna's post in this thread....I don't have anyone in my ignore list.

I can see his post if Im in thr reply view....I see them at the bottom with all the others

feedback please?

[edit on 9/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
bulldog its nice to know that some people are not that blind. off course palistinians also did mistakes but nothing can match up to what israel did and is still doing.

Now if you are wondering why USA helps israel is not because USA feels sorry for israel. It is because a huge amount of the US congress are zionists or/and will support israel no matter what.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
I can't see rami_Arna's post in this thread....I don't have anyone in my ignore list.

I can see his post if Im in thr reply view....I see them at the bottom with all the others

feedback please?

[edit on 9/5/2005 by SportyMB]

Same here, for me....

Now what this about isreal seeling crap to china?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
oh guys btw i really like the democracy of this forum i got qa Signature Warning. damn i cant even say what i want here.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

I think Rami is on global ignore so no one can see his posts in normal view.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yep ace of base i already got a u2u cuz i refused to change my siginture. i will not change it no matter wat. its my opinion. If i knew i was supposed to love israel to be able to participate here i wouldnt have even considered this forum.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
no...

you know...

israelis killed more than palestines (or whatever there called)...

so...

who is the REAL terrorists...

IF hitler killed ALL the jews back then, there would be NO "war on terror" and NO conflict of jews and palistine...

00ps...

did i just say this out loud???

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are there any facts that anyone wants to share here, or is this just an opinion thread? Hey! If Israel is behind all the terrorism we should do something about it. But who has this proof?

Fishing for responses?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yep dude be carefull the boogy man is around he might bite off ur head common love israel to survive in this world

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Are there any facts that anyone wants to share here, or is this just an opinion thread? Hey! If Israel is behind all the terrorism we should do something about it. But who has this proof?

Fishing for responses?

here is proof:

pr00f...

its not my best...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Now what this about isreal seeling crap to china?

Israel is the second largest supplier of weaponry to China, with Russia as number one.

The biggest bone of contention with their transfers to China is probably the Chinese fighter Jet.

www.gao.gov...

Israel has helped China with its development of the F-10 fighter aircraft
(similar to the U.S. F-16) by providing technology developed for the aborted Israeli Lavi fighter project—and of various missiles. It has also
offered to sell to China its Phalcon airborne phased array surveillance
radar which, if fitted to a Russian airframe, would provide China an
airborne warning and command system.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
dbates since i am being punished for my political views, i hope u can see my replys.

I dont know what type of proofs u need to see the truth. but why dont we start with the wall they are building or maybe the destruction of pal houses or the shooting of 10 years old girls.

wait a minute i bet dr. horcid will be here in a second to defend israel

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join