It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

superconsole?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What do we think would happen if like sony, microsoft, and nintendo got together to make one super amazing console.....imagine the huge amounts of money they would make. Collaboration of the superpowers

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well leave out nintendo and let microsoft call the shots over playstation, then youll have a supercouncle

nintendo is far from a super power, they are going the way sega went.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by KrazyIvan]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I dunno that all depends on how Revolution goes, but yea if Revolution fails then nintendos screwed. Especially after the ds

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You can say that again, they will go the way of Sega. Well.... because Nintendo owns Sega. Talk about a bad investment.

A superconsole would be one with a colaboration with Sony and Microsoft only, Nintendo could just make a few games for the new almighty console.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nintendo adds a lot of inovation to it's systems so I wouldn't exclude them at all.

I think Microsoft would handle most of the interior (with IBM making processors), Sony handling audio/video capabilties and Nintendo handling gameplay.

I think Nintendo probably has the best first party games out there so they'd be a very valuble member to have on the team. Add in Nintendo's superior handheld technology and I think they could have a very powerful console-handheld monopoly. The only problem is anti-trust laws.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Nintendo has all the classics like mario and now they own sega so they own sonic. I say nintendo gets only game rights. no controller configuration for them cuz they suck.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hahaha, you kidding, right? Ever play Fuzion Frenzy? Whacked? All better then Super Mario Smash Brothers or whatever they have.

Also, Nintendo sucks, an etch a sketch has better graphics then most of GC games.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
lol. Yea almost if not all gamecube games suck. I do think that the old games were good. ex. goldeneye, perfect dark, mario.

new topics

top topics

join